/Suicide general/

What are you thougths user?

Attached: fgfdgg.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4SGDHfcZVOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what have you got to lose anyway?

Attached: 1498784219641.png (459x450, 199K)

If there was an instant suicide pill I'd take it immediately.

Always a chance in a robot head

There's never a bad time to kill yourself!

Just drink 4 liters of vodka, and you will never wake up

>implying I could do that without having my body start rejecting (vomitting) it out on its own.

I am too much of a coward to pull it off.
And it's pretty much impossible to find another person to form a suicide pact, even tried it on the dark net a few years ago, but have never gotten any serious answer.

However sooner or later I gotta do it.

not gonna do it atm cause im a giant pussy and got hope for the future. But i think in about 5 years ill probaly be either a alcoholic or a loser criminal(stealing) cause ive realised i got 2 choices in life either i eventually become a 40 year old virgin neet . Or i chose a path of idk stupidity and destruction? Anyways been looking into what kind of sucide ill probaly do later on in life and i think imma go with rope , the ideal would be with a weapon but we dont have that shit in eu.

i believe that god is suicidal, but can't kill himself. he created life because of it's destructive ability so that it would kill him. when you kill yourself, you give up your remaining time to be destroying the universe. this angers god, and instead of fading into nothingness he will make sure your consciousness lives on in constant hell as an indescribable universe destroying heat expenditure machine.

don't do it anons, it's not worth it.

youtu.be/4SGDHfcZVOg

Attached: addictive.jpg (1000x1000, 1.67M)

I'm scared of everything in life, including suicide. If I could get over just one of my fears, the rest of them would be gone. I'm just too damn weak to put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Attached: 1526681381079.jpg (618x800, 201K)

because you are a weak kid

I have 2 suicides in my family and one OD that's an open question. The amount of pain and confusion that it leaves the involved with is pretty bad.
That said, I'm only just smart enough and lazy enough to draw myself into intellectual corners and make everything a foregone conclusion, where killing myself is the only way to make the pain stop. When I'm in dark places it makes me feel better because of the control you then have in all the turmoil.
At the end of the day, I have to actively keep things in my life that make me happy and force myself to have hope for the future despite how fucked up my life is. One slip into that thinking and I'm thinking about buying handguns an hour later.

Not your life thats fo sho

sad video trips

If i end it no one will notice but if I soldiers through I can make others as miserable as me

You've got to get yourself a gun first.

In this week I have only go out 3 times. 2 to go to my pshylogist and another one to pick my nephews from school.

Yeah I think I'm reaching the end.

I own two and I even have a license to carry. I'm carrying pic related right now.

Attached: cz_75_b_high_polished_stainless_pistol_1456415_1.jpg (738x640, 34K)

hm good point user

Damn, lucky you.

Are you gonna get one too? Or do you not live in the US?

Attached: 1527188802084.png (603x453, 336K)

I don't live in the US. If I were, I'd get myself an auto-shotgun like that Indian dude who browsed r9k as well.

It's actually just a pump action, the KSG has two tubes for the shells which is why it looks so weird.
My unhealthy amounts of gun knowledge aside, best of luck with whatever method you choose.

Attached: 74682_1.jpg (500x273, 11K)

does anyone know of american suicide clubs?

You guys know that the hormones that calm children and older grown ups down makes teenagers and young adults anxious, hopeless and suicidal right? Literally all you have to do is get older.

>Literally all you have to do is get older.
Yeah sure, great theory. Where did you heard that?

Where's the proof?

lanigiro

make it count, near death experiences suck. i almost died from a car accident.

The eternal Jew at the origin of it all

>girl seems interested in me
>I kinda like her aswell
>Immedietly self sabatoge and start talking about my oneitis who already rejected me a fucking year ago
Why am I like this, robots? Why am I more comfortable being hung over on one girl than I am actually going out there and talking to girls. It's not that I'm not confident, I'm just a socially retarded brainlet. Like I'm friendly, supportive, and funny. But I'm always either thinking about my hobbies or my oneitis.

Attached: Emotions of Pure Thought.jpg (154x200, 7K)

What was it like? blocks

I'm too scared and tired of living. I'm going to head up to the mountains in the dead of winter, drench myself in water, and get blackout drunk under the stars. The universe has given me nothing but signs that I want death and I'll be happier in death than I ever could be in life.

same dude

originalia

I don't think that I can do it, not right now at least. It would upset my parents, I doubt I could manage to go through with it on a psychological level.

If you try it, make certain that you won't come back. Multiple highly lethal methods at once is probably a good idea, you don't want to fail and be fucked up.

i think about it every day. calms my nerves when i go to sleep. only way to stop myself from bringing more cringe into the world.
i just don't want to be found, or buried. i get sick thinking about maggots and bugs crawling around in my head.
sinking to the ocean floor would leave me eaten by eels, crabs and other horrors of the abyss.
my best choice is climbing a nearby mountain and bury myself in the all year snow or throwing myself into one of the furnaces at work. but i'd need a gun to blow my brains out so i don't freeze or burn to death.

how high I am at my job. usually ten stories high and how easy it is to just stop being a pussy and doing it

Attached: depression.gif (220x264, 29K)

I am firm believer that suicide is a human right and should be respected. Making it illegal is just dumb and makes no sense.

say any anons know what the most effective way is when you are far from any town

why are Saturday nights always the worst?

Attached: 1465091095289.jpg (641x600, 241K)

I think about it almost every day but I don't see myself actually doing it. I at least have a career so I won't be broke/NEET I'm just lonely and hate myself. I figure I might as well stick around for now... Maybe that will change in a few years