But muh personality

Why are normies so retarded?
Behaviour doesn't matter, it's how you look while doing it

Attached: 1527341179671.jpg (647x782, 94K)

Guy on the right:
>has an actual hairstyle
>dresses nicely
>takes care of his skin
>eats well and/or works out
>has contacts if his vision is bad
>shaves
fucking incels kek

Attached: lel.jpg (4688x4688, 575K)

That's because the guy on the left doesn't take care of himself and lets his body get fat and ugly. Low self esteem destroys personality.

sure user, the guy on the right takes care of his looks
what i'm saying is that personality doesn't even exist, is all a perseption that other humans have of you based on your looks

yall are all fuckin haters
>hes an incel
yeah keep labeling everyone who isnt a normie is an incel. btw anything is possible (this kills the normie)

Attached: 1498327447546.jpg (479x479, 16K)

this is photoshopped retard or are you blind

I wonder which one of these can carry a conversation

Pic related
Who is more confident?

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 5K)

obv photoshoped you dumb nigger. Anyways, that guy got laid using a whore.

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-010222.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

But you are judging the book by the cover user

Seriously though, obviously, the ugly guy is going to be more shy, he probably has been bullied his entire life, wtf would you expect.

fixed that boy on the left

Attached: whL6t.png (616x311, 251K)

who cares if its photoshopped, why is it making you mad?

Attached: 1485321150363.png (399x322, 42K)

because Bitch you're barely breathing leaving on the back of the boat While I fill you up with semen from the Wolf Gang team and Flowing like the creampie inside of your daughter Oughta eat the bitch with salt and wash it down with a gallon of water

Attached: nVaogQl.jpg (900x1177, 114K)

ahahah still ugly as shit
never gonna make it

fill him with a tubbo

Attached: tj5WE.jpg (294x311, 41K)

Now he's just a school shooter.

I think youre spending too much time on the internet

Attached: 1476666525578.jpg (600x800, 57K)

There are limits to self improvement

Attached: 3vsvezagsf501.jpg (768x768, 109K)

yeah this is a really shitty image just because of the left example. this will mean nothing to any normie, the left should've been an average guy.

people like him should just be dealth with as soon as possible

Attached: robots.jpg (432x324, 74K)

yep

lmao cucked by a few millimeters of bone

Attached: i524^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (960x640, 137K)

face it chad, we get to live however we want, not like youre doing the planet any better anyhow

Attached: 1486929571897.jpg (900x900, 140K)

It's all about Face and Height
Basically your bone structure
Deal with it faggot

Attached: 1527336106782.jpg (1596x5000, 790K)

wait until you see the-

>Tfw skeleton with a nice face
I'm dead sure every one of those guys fucks more girls than me.

But how tall are you user?
Because if you are a manlet then face doesn't matter

why doesn't face matter

Since Jow Forums considers everything under 6'2" to be manlet I guess that explains it

Face matters only if you are tall enough
t. 5'7 subhuman manlet with chads face here

You know Tom Cruise is 5'7"

social status + money

Started out as a poor kid from an abusive family
He wasn't always rich and famous, but he was always 5'7"

if the guy on the left cut his hair (or started taking care of it) shaved his face, started going to the gym, and started eating something besides doritos and mountain dew, he wouldn't look like a fucking cave troll

Did he manage to get pussy before becoming rich and famous?

i guess i'm going to try to become an actor now
maybe then i will get some pussy despite my subhuman nature :)

being small is subhuman??? nigga you so negative i doubt girls irl care

reminder there is no lifting for your face

Attached: bTC.gif (495x277, 1018K)

Yes the guy could be fixable.
But the point here is that your perception of his personality is based only on his looks.
Not on what he does, you don't even know him, but you already probably think that he doesn't have many friends or a gf and that he is probably not particularly social/confident.
Now imagine someone who has a deformed face that could not be fixed even by plastic surgery.

You really think Tom fucking Cruise was a virgin before he did movies?

yeah i obviously don't say similar things irl dear user
I constanly pretend to be a happy normie

i don't fucking know, do you?

well at least for the face, to some degree there is plastic surgery, the important is to not be a manlet (operations can only increase your height by about an inch or maybe 2)

I seriously doubt Tom Cruise couldn't get tail before he became a famous actor.

Attached: wpid-article-1323275075294-0f178c2f00000578-891608_466x513.jpg (466x513, 62K)

It's not based only on his looks though. It's based on experience with guys who look just like that and act like complete assholes.

>MUH PERSONALITY
When normies say this they aren't thinking of you an idiot who refuses to shower or improve himself in anyway. They are thinking of the majority of the population they have grown up with who when they have gone down into a hole have climbed back out.
>b-but my looks
most people take care of themselves and the ones that dont are viewed as lazy and stupid, its common sense which is why you get so angry at them talking about "personality" or "being yourself". They assume that you have knowledge of the responsibility of taking care of yourself and aren't just some lazy fat kid who never grew up.
>b-but my parents didnt teach me
teach yourself you lazy fag.
>b-but my depresssion! my feeeeeeelings
sucks to suck

Attached: 1418571501163.jpg (759x1052, 90K)

Weirdo who became good looking and Jow Forums later at life here.

Can confirm. It REALLY changes how people see you.
Now I'm a "cool chill guy" who has been described as "genius and crazy". My obsessions are "passions". My weird interests make more interesting instead of creepy.

And this made me dislike people even more.

>But the point here is that your perception of his personality is based only on his looks.
Most ugly people who don't take care of themselves are either injured in some way that prevents them from doing so, stupid, or lazy.
>Not on what he does, you don't even know him, but you already probably think that he doesn't have many friends or a gf and that he is probably not particularly social/confident.
First impressions are made through visuals and then deeper understanding comes through years of bonding which is a large commitment.
>Now imagine someone who has a deformed face that could not be fixed even by plastic surgery
There is no hope for those types and don't make up the majority of the pop so theres no reason to bother imagining it.

user i talking about facial bone structure and height, not the amount of showers you take every day

but have you managed to lose the v card
or are you still a gymcell

>

Can confirm. It REALLY changes how people see you.
Now I'm a "cool chill guy" who has been described as "genius and crazy". My obsessions are "passions". My weird interests make more interesting instead of creepy.

Thats normal though, your appearance helps shape the outlook of those who view you.
>And this made me dislike people even more.
That's because you are stupid as fuck and think people should just "like you for who you are on the inside". You bought into hippie shit and now you are mad when it doesn't work in reality. Its the same with feminist girls who walk around shouting their bullshit, the hot ones get to live normal lives because they are attractive enough that people will put up with their bullshit, the ugly ones have nothing to offer anyone and are shunned. Even on Jow Forums ugly girls and guys are not wanted by anons who are insanely lonely. That's human nature baby so stop being a child and suck it up

>through visuals and then deeper understanding
Never heard of the halo effect
An ugly guy with perfect hygine, doesn't have a chance be understood and be bond with. Because most people will reject him at first sight
>don't make up the majority of the pop
how can you be so wrong user, the majority of the population has some for or another of facial assymetries the intensity of which obviously varies, but it still has a huge impact

Managed to lose virginity just because chicks made the moves. Never been much into intimacy.

My dude, I am pretty aware of human nature. Doesn't mean I have to like it.
Never been social, never liked being social. Had a pretty good run not having to deal with people when I was ugly and fat.
But now I have to deal with people, have to deal with women, have to deal with dudes trying to be friends. It's awful.

>That's human nature baby so stop being a child and suck it up
The problem is not that people care mostly about your looks or your utility to them.
But that normies lie about it.

You dont lift for girls faggot. Getting that body is a ton of work and the journey to the mountain top makes you feel so great you wont even care about thots.

Attached: 44E65A0F-20AB-4A16-843E-CD63A0F54B26.jpg (322x176, 58K)

fit manlet monk mode