ITT we choose three powers and see the cool combinations we can think of

ITT we choose three powers and see the cool combinations we can think of

>Teleportation
>Immortality
>Time Travel

This way, I can pretty much travel anywhere I want to any time period.

Attached: d96.png (1280x1016, 373K)

>Shapeshifting
>Invisibility
>Weather Control
I'll turn into an invisible spider clinging to walls and making the rooms of my enemies extra cold.

>organic manipulation
>elemental manipulation
>time manipulation
I'd be fucking unbeatable by anything that wasn't actually omnipotent.

>strength/rage equivalent to current pain
>healing factor(but can still feel pain)
>peak human condition
Essentially a self harming hulk who in order to become stronger needs to slice open his guts or shoot himself in the head.

so penance?

Attached: 6A9A6A0D-EFE8-4ACD-8772-123E5A192AC9.jpg (590x714, 206K)

>All powerful
>All knowing
>The body and mind to deal with those two
I'm an omnipotent god.

>7 jointed and extremely long arms that can bend and twist in extremely odd ways
>super human swordsman ship, bundled with insane reaction time,and acrobatics
>super human endurance and stamina
Weilds 2 fuckhuge flambergs with his weird ass twisty bendy arms and fucks shit up

what would you do with the other 5 arms?

Nah I meant the 2 arms had 7 joints, meaning they coild rotate and bend at 7 different points.

never understood why anyone with half a brain would choose anything but this imo only the first 2 are needed

if i were to choose a less broken set
>energy absorption
>energy conversion
>immortality

>fly to the sun absorb 5% of its energy and create my own island where bots can be safe

>Telepathy
>Immortality
>Shapeshifting
I could infiltrate governments and manipulate powerful people. I would then build a secret society/network and eventually I would become the most powerful person on the planet.

Telekinesis (it's OP as fug, you can hold someone's heart still or lift up a random girl's skirt or whatever you want)
Literally that's all I want

>instant suicide button
>live forever button
> sandwich
I press both buttons at the same time and see what happens.

>super human knowledge of technology and machinery (could make or buold anything out of everything without any real limits if he had the time)
>immune to aging but can still die if you completely destroy his body
>can consume anything,including entire bodies/buildings/suns and convert the energy to raw physical strength

do you press both buttons before or after you eat the sandwhich?

what the fuck did he mean by this oregi

>Super intelligence
>Construct Creation
>Transmutation
I can now think up amazing inventions and manifest them into existence at the same time.

Attached: tumblr_n71h91crDd1sndzdgo1_500.jpg (500x357, 44K)

I want something fun not broken
>1 random power a day
>can temporarily copy powers of another person, wears off after a few hours being away from them
>amazing luck

After. I'm hungry.

You die but are resurrected only to die again forever stuck in a loop of contentious death and rebirth.

So akin to our current reality. Got it.

>deadpool-like healing factor
>instant teleportation, like goku's
>flight
I would have so much fun just dicking around.

Why not all three? Orongially

>teleportation
>shape shifting
>immortality or healing of self (and maybe others)

I think those are the most useful that wouldn't be over the top easily detected. You could get away with doing a lot of random things.

Energy ascention
Transdimentional travel
Immortality

Cya 3D looser, Godhood here I come!

Attached: IMG-20180415-WA0014.jpg (2560x1440, 317K)

>shape shifting
>dna manipulation (of other creatures)
>unseen force

Create godlike creatures and have telekinesis to protect them and self, plus, telekinesis and DNA manipulation and shape shifting all couple well. Unseen force changes me, them, physical mind over matter, though it's power entailed is described by the three powers that are really one.

You could do many things. Be a dragon and the god of that dragon, it's mate even. You could use the unseen force together through you, as you fly through the sky shooting venom, spores of poison, etc, at the normalfaggots below, coldly blocking the missiles with your unseen forces, the two of you dragons communicating through telepathy via high pitch sounds faster than humans can comprehend, all the power of animals plus the unseen force, we become your gods and laugh at your stupidity, and I am no longer alone nor myself but that dragon I created, then copied. The people I/we like, we grant immortality and other powers, granted they keep control over the population to make sure technology never challenges their gods.

All because of telekinesis, down to the dna level of precision, up to stopping large forces with brute strength, plus shape shifting added to the power.

Attached: 1423551788610.png (469x469, 94K)

>immortality
>be able to know, learn and retain all knowledge, all that ever was and all that ever will be
>unlimited stamina

I would set myself in a tower out somewhere hazardous waiting for traveler to come seeking my wisdom only if I deem them worthy.

I would send all my time perfecting all the crafts that come from my wealth of knowledge form the arcane to the mundane all with a immortal qt waifu by my side serving and aiding me in my endeavours

exactly what the government is doing

You mean the Jews, that what the Jews do

Jack off my allies for moral support.

>the joos can move objects with their mind and shape shift and are immortal

Attached: 1506860017502.png (629x504, 36K)

Very devilish and quite powerful too!

You haven't been reading up on the literature have you?

>bodily manipulation
>time freeze
>ability to see through walls

I've always wanted to change people's bodies. Do all sorts of things and see how they react.
I'd use time freeze, so I can get close and add whatever minor details I like.
Then go back my room where no one can see me, and look through a telescope where I can see everyone.

>conjuration
>invisiblity
>telekinesis

Attached: 2345234523.jpg (505x960, 46K)

>incredible martial arts abilities
>can create butterfly affects
>omnicompetence
These are three random superpowers I got from a generator. Pretty solid

Telekinesis, Time control, Nigh omniscience

Attached: 1512755964426.png (256x256, 89K)

>Power of Creation
>Immortality
>Mind Control
I could make any thing I want with creation like gold , women , what ever so that takes care of my needs
Immortality speaks for its self
Mind control would make sure no one bothers me. Having that kind of power is going to get you attention and mind control would make sure every one stays out of my way.

A drivers licence
A job
A gf

You are a wise one sir.

>able to learn skills x10 faster
>remove my autism
>resistance to all kinds of addictions
It would result in me living a happy life

Attached: 1515939135732.png (700x632, 522K)

>Reality manipulation
>Omnipotence
>Plot armor

>reality warping
>precognition
>immortality
seems fair, no one can kill you, at best you can be trapped in a black hole after being rendered insane, but precog keeps you from being beasted on, reality warping takes care of everything else, giving myself any power or destroying any target

The power of warping reality to match what you say so you're always right beats everything else.