How do I meet some asian qts at my uni?

How do I meet some asian qts at my uni?

Attached: 1527029905301.jpg (736x736, 127K)

Only white babes allowed 1488

step 1 never ask this board for girl advice

I just want to eat this slut's asshole out

Is that too much to ask

I'd rather have a go at a foreign exchange program or something along those lines.

Attached: 1526665650704.jpg (969x1679, 879K)

Download tinder, tantan or whatever dating app and put it at 1 mile. No guaranteed success though, you might want to actually approach them (I know, I wouldn't do it either).

What if I want qts that were born here?

>tfw so much qt's at your uni
>tfw you chose the only course that had only uggos
fucks sake

Attached: 11054849_634723666662956_4099878865552946754_n.jpg (750x737, 35K)

Be white and wait for them to approach you

Eww this looks disgusting
Looks like she got hosed with petroleum jelly

Its actually way better than Jow Forums, those moralfags just insult you for wanting sex.

How does she get her butt like that? Mine is flat no matter what exercises I do.

Why do you want to meet asian qts?

Attached: 1525654864737.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

To my understanding genetics is the big factor
Because they're incredibly cute, smart, well spoken, and less fucked up by social media shit, and like the big white cock. Having a hapa baby sounds cool to me too.

okay, what happens when the baby stops being a fucking baby and reaches adulthood?
if they're male they go Elliot, if they're female they go Kelly

Go up to some dude in the corridor and ask "hey, where are the asians". "What?", "The asians dude, the asian cutes. Where are the asians?", "...".

She's not even fully Asian

Be a decent father

Why should they turn like that to begin with?

Attached: ez8w1roaz1011.jpg (1121x1657, 128K)

retard kys

I've never seen a thicc asian girl irl outside the gym. And that's only 1 or 2.

Just to wonder, what exercises are you doing? At home calisthenics or are you lifting?

Lift heavy. Eat protein.

Do lunges, squats, donkey kicks, butt kicks, etc.

>How to meet asian qts
Literally just say hi and get to know them

>How to actually date/fuck them
Be Chad.

"Cute" Asians only want Chong Long Dong, the rich son of some chink millionaire.

>you will never be Asian Chad
>you will always be a fat, hairy white dude

Attached: chang long wang.jpg (255x361, 21K)

>uni full of whales
>not even american

Attached: 1521556399512.png (754x554, 290K)

You don't.
1. No asian girl at any uni looks like your pic
2. They're highly sectarian and most of them can't be fucked to try and speak english, hence they only date their own
3. The cute ones are also invariably the most rich and spoiled, so gg if you don't get two grand wired to your account every month by your rich parents.

Attached: tumblr_n7d5gjLIz01trmr2eo1_1280.jpg (1203x1200, 181K)

Asians are better at being fat than white women, user

Attached: ruka tensho.jpg (732x1024, 63K)

>all hapas are these two people

user, are you retarded?

t. asian guy

Man you are so deluded and/or insecure it's actually hilarious.

that's atrocious

I don't know where you live, but in the UK this is absolutely the case

I guess, but if you're trying to imply that your pic is in any way attractive, I think you're wrong. Maybe less unattractive than a white girl of the same shape, but she's still ugly.

if theres a decent korean population at your school get close with some korean bros first. many international students lack a ton of confidence to make foreigner friends so if you reach out first theyll prob be cool with you. koreans also love drinking so theyll invite you to drink with them at a house or a korean bar if the area has one and you can meet tons of qts that way. i live in an area with a large korean population and have seen all this firsthand

t. white guy

man you are so retarded its actually hilarious.

How do I meet a qt Christian Asian?
All of the ones I know are atheists

meet some filipina chicks. They love white guys and they're mostly catholic.

I'm pals with one Korean guy but I never got his number, hope to bump into him again. He does drink. Personally I'm more interested in Chinese/Chinese Islanders/South East Asians that look Chineseish but I'll take what I can get.

You can meet cute asian girls in Guangzhou (a city in China).

ah i see, sorry i cant give you too much advice there. i knew plenty of chinese girls but they were all chinese americans and while some of them were cute and good for a good time i didnt like many for gf material but im sure its just a personal thing. good luck OP, its possible

I like gooks a lot I'm just not as into the tiny-faced ones who look like a different species, I like the regular asian facial structure. Koreans look fine to me but their culture is a lot less exotic and appealing to me.

I don't know any Filipinas
I barely know any Asians

fair enough i guess im biased since im korean so i tend to like korean girls more. also i love drinking and the korean drinking culture can be fun or comfy. how big is the chinese/SEA pop near oyu?

My uni has a lot of international students and is very diverse, idk the specifics but we got em all. Id take any brand of asian so long as she was cute.

good luck man hope you meet someone nice

Thanks m8, if not I'll just keep drinking its all good

>Having a hapa baby sounds cool to me too.
Literally child abuse and a crime against humanity

Attached: 1474651237525.png (287x215, 316K)

Lol everyone's commiting crimes against humanity, I may as well take my turn

Are you murican? If so, invite her to go shooting at a gun range. Asain chicks fucking love it, especially the international ones that aren't from the US.

Niki Miyagi

Attached: giggle frig.jpg (547x471, 50K)