How different would his life had been if he was tall and white?

How different would his life had been if he was tall and white?

Attached: DC93400D-5D0D-48BD-B700-D5392FC8E7D5.jpg (992x744, 97K)

he would probably get way more matches on his Okcupid account. which would've averted his vengeful plot.

if he still had aspergers he would still struggle.

The dude was good looking, he was an incel because he was a sperg. Looks dont always have to do with it, you fucking robot.

no he isn't. he looks like a mongolian-russian brute scrawny manlet.

His rage and insecurities came from not being handed women and social circles on a silver platter.

He is a handsome man but if he was taller and white he would literally have women begging to fuck him regardless of how cringe he is. That would have appeased his ego and just made him some normal egomaniac Wall Street broker or something.

he looks whiter than mayonese

The dude was 5'9" aka average height

god he was such a tremendous faggot
i'm glad he's getting anally raped in hell

Being a Fembot I showed his pic around to other normie women and most thought he was good looking.
Just going off looks alone I'd fuck him.
Then he opens his mouth and my pussy would dry right up.

It wouldn't have been different. He could've had sex or a gf if he tried. But he was under the impression that the way to get those things was to go outside and wait for women to approach him and ask him out. Nowhere in his manifesto does he mention actually talking to women but he sure does write a lot about going outside and walking around or sitting at Barnes & Noble or standing around at a party, expecting female attention.

There was absolutely no way to stop The Supreme Gentleman.

Whites are oppressed. He would have been poorer and still struggled with women, because it's a personality thing

how come good looking men are handed women easily on a silver platter without working for it?

women want 6'0 and above. 5'9 is considered short in america average is 5'11

he would have had a higher kill count

His life was near perfect tier. Came from an incredibly wealthy family, his daddy was a director and he drove a fucking Mercedes. Dude just needed some fucking zoloft. He was living in pussyland and all he needed to do was open his god damn mouth

too bad he fucking sucked at that too

Are you sure about that you fucking dumbass

Attached: 494FBE8A-D2B0-4EB6-8469-CA3BBEA2FBAB.jpg (1121x878, 192K)

This is a meme. Women only say these things because it makes them see high status to demand the best of the best.
>my man needs to be 6'2" with an 8 inch dick, have 7 cars, his own mansion, make 6 figures, have model tier looks, be well dressed, fit but not too buff, physically aggressive toward others but not abusive toward me etc etc etc
They all know that they'll never find a man with all of these things so they'll usually gladly settle for or fuck a guy who fits none of the requirements.

The only girls who say that shit and are serious are undesirable bitches so why is this a complaint

Most of them think and feel that way but very very few of them say it

I blame his mother. He was born into easy mode with his movie producer father and his money. If he wasnt psychologically castrated he'd be swimming in labias.

>implying he didn't ascend to godhood