"Christine" is just a husk. Christian is dead, and we're never getting him back...

youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kZnhuM3I
"Christine" is just a husk. Christian is dead, and we're never getting him back. I wish the trolls weren't so cruel to him. He didn't deserve the torment. I unironically would have tried to be Christian's friend if I knew him back then.

I miss him, I miss the way things used to be.

Attached: a_good_friend.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

How could a god allow someone like him to be born?

Attached: 1526562696462.gif (371x209, 1.8M)

Christian was a good guy. He lead a comfy life, he was a kid indefinitely. Even though it would mean I would not know of his existence, I wish trolls never got to him. He deserves to live a good life.

>tranny shit
Why would God allow someone like YOU to be born?

If only each man could achieve the ubermensch spirit, life wouldn't be suffering.

You would pound his prostate until he splooged on your face faggot.

Yeah. The trolls took pleasure in his suffering and disappointment, and that's just pure evil. Christian was too good for this world.

Christian was not a good guy, what the fuck? He was constantly an asshole and arrogant and unaware of himself and society. He was a drain on his parents, who were both themselves mentally unfit to raise a child. He never stood a chance, and you can say it's not his fault. A lot of people, however, live with severe autism and don't turn into selfish, creepy and rude behemoths such as CWC.

I find him fascinating as well, and enjoy reading about him/wish he had a better life, but don't pretend like he was a good guy. He was a shithead who never stood a chance regardless of how much of an ass he was.

An original sauce pIs

>He was constantly an asshole and arrogant and unaware of himself and society.
I bet if it weren't for the internet, he'd still be wearing the classic, and playing comfy animal crossing to this day,

After the fire that burned down his house, trolls were literally rummaging through the rubble to find more material to make fun of Chris (old school documents). That's just cruel. They were making fun of him with the sole intent of embarrassing him and making him miserable.

No he'd probably still be harassing girls and being an annoying fuck.

>harassing girls
The attraction sign wasn't "harassing girls". It was completely up to them to approach him.

Fantanta sauce

I'm not sure, but I think that's Sasha de Sade.

Maybe Chris will evolve into another person after his mother death.
I wonder if it would be possible to recreate someone like Chris in our age, he was quite an individual..

it was a punishment for bob and barb leaving their lawfully wedded spouses, "remarrying" and committing drunken adultery.

I wonder what would have happen if Barb died in the place of Bob.

Bob would have formed Chris into a better person if Barb wasn't in the picture. She always fucked everything up. She even filled the "dream studio" or whatever it was called with her hoarded shit, so Bob and Chris didn't get to build anything in it.

Proof that women always ruin everything.

So he would probably still be the same guy.

Yeah. He wouldn't be a fucking "tomgirl"

>Bob would have formed Chris into a better person
Bob didn't really give a fuck or understand how bad his autism was nor did he want to. As soon as they started seeing signs he had mental problems he gave up on him.

Apparently autism ran in their family because Chris had a severely autistic cousin, that coupled with having him at an old age
I always wonder what he could've done if he didn't have autism, when I was watching the documentary series I noticed Bob did a radio show on music, his half brother reviews movies, but Chris was the only one who aspired to create something even though it was unoriginal as fuck. Hell, If he didn't have autism maybe he would've been a comic book artist.

Well he did pay girls to be Chris's friends.

WANT WOMAN