Why don't robots just lower their standards and give us ugly girls a chance? We want to be loved too

Why don't robots just lower their standards and give us ugly girls a chance? We want to be loved too.

Attached: 1526970711617.jpg (1024x645, 64K)

post contact info and you'll hit post limit.

No ugly people should not reproduce.
Eugenics is important, kys.

I don't plan on having children anyway, but if this is the kind of response I'm left with then maybe I should.

>but if this is the kind of response I'm left with then maybe I should.
Are you going to get children just for spite against an anonymous bastard.

>roasty asks why we don't date her
>ignores immediate offer to date her

every fucking time.

>maybe I should
The autorities should sterelize ugly people.
There is no point in living if you are ugly, so why transmit the curse.

is that natalia kills as a frog?

Good thing we live in a democracy, and not your fantasy of an authoritarian disctatorship.

I have
Fembots don't give me a chance back

i could give an uggo (not deformed, at least 4/10) a chance but it would be an 1 time thing, top secret and we would never be seen together by anyone.

So I would just be a pump and dump basically? Well fuck you, asshole.

I bet you guys wouldnt go out with her.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-19-11-00-19.png (1080x1321, 1.96M)

but i want my government to sterelize me and you

> democracy>dictatorship
so besides being ugly, you are also a brainlet
sad desu

>sees the asshole, ignores the nice guy

you can't make this stuff up

in a heart beat. she's cute actually, far beyond my expectations.

jesus
that noooooouse
That deformed face, she is 3/10 and i'm generous with my judgment
Would not fuck even if someone pointed a gun against me

Nigga my standards are so low I have to spray them with cockroach repellant

It's their nature user, they can't help it. The nice, awkward, ugly and/or fat guy is literally invisible to her.

Orbiter go away pls

>nice, awkward, ugly and/or fat guy

There are no such things as nice guys. The last 3 qualities are also qualities that are seen as unfavorable.

If thats a 3/10 then whats a 2/10

Shes ugly but has not problem catching dick. Dont think for a second ugly girls are sex starved

she plus fat

Yeah someone can just put a paper bag over her head

That's exactly the point. Roasties complain robots don't give ugly """fembots""" a chance, yet they are far, far, FAR more picky than the majority of robots. Basically, females being hypocrites so nothing new.

attention whore fuck off and die pls

seriously fem"bots"
explain yourselves

>females are more valuable thus able to be hypergamous
oh wow so crazy!

I'll give one robot here a chance, as long as you are genuinely pleasant and kind.

(((fembots)))
are you for real anonz

Attached: 13qc0b.jpg (510x381, 39K)

then why must they post here about sads with bigger sads that they hate

So you admit that these roasties are full of bullshit and double standards. Thank you.

I honestly dont know, and I've never had a straight answer from them
I never denied it, that was my first post itt

>tfw I'm uglier than this girl

Oh well, it's not like I'll continue living.

>We want to be loved too.

Do you think we could be happy together?
Or would we just both be constantly aware that we're settling out of desperation?

I don't think people like us are meant to experience love.

Would you go out with someone like this?
youtu.be/C3BbzWimtYI

good just destroy yourself and don't you dare creating a genetic legacy you disgusting subhuman

Mutual love can only exist between attractive people.

>she says this after this guy

hes not that unfortunate, he just needs to lose some weight and get better glasses

Hes not even fat he just has a turkey neck

which he got from being fat, hes not an old man for his skin to be hanging so loose on his neck

See me on the news next month.

Still didn't answer the question, would you give him a chance y/n?

ugly skinny girls are fine. fat girls are not. when a girl says shes ugly she most likely means shes just fat

im not gay, so no. im just commenting on this bugger

because all of the ugly girls won't have anything to do with me
also I live in juggalo central, so most of the ugly girls are also juggalettes

Attached: 79047981-4-optimized_55b6d0afec2c9.jpg (899x600, 122K)

I would definitely be willing but I know they would find me ugly so there is no use in trying

Attached: Image.png (607x605, 647K)

That's right, I'm with you user, liuterally every fucking time

I'm not even ugly but my social ineptitude is too much for even ugly girls to bear

don't create problems for other people you disgusting genetic junk

I've always thought that was the case.

But even if it's not real love, could we still have something nice?
Companionship?
Comfort?
Even just mutual understanding?

where is juggalo central

assymetrical eyes, ears, nose, jawline
literal untermensh
why even living?

this is what I was going to post. I'm basically a cat

Michigan, ICP is from Detroit.

Huh? i'm jumping off the golden gate bridge.

i dated a girl who was a 5/10, and besides her looks, there were things about her that generally annoyed me. She had low self-esteem, gossiped to her sisters about our relationship troubles, and she was insanely jealous, but then she'd turn around and make up stories of various guys hitting on her to make me jealous. Pretty girls get way more social validation, so they're generally more confident and funner to be around.

lol why? You'll just have to swim back to shore and find another way. It's water, not concrete.

Fine, then I'll just go through the easy route and jump off my balcony head first.

Would take a girl as my gf no matter what she looked like. As long as she wasn't mean. You can't help not being the most attractive, but you can prevent yourself from being mean

meh don't be over drammatic faggot
you'll never do it
but you could do something good in you life, please donate money to me :)

>it's not like I'll continue living

I don't think the experience of people like us can really be described as "living" in the first place.

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

Why would I donate money to someone who calls me a genetic subhuman waste? Go fuck yourself.

Every single time an "ugly" "girl" posts, one of two things happens:
- She gets swarmed with invite requests and refuses all of them
- She shows her face and she's actually 8/10+.

Never once has an ugly girl posted on Jow Forums and been rejected. Therefore, the premise is false. Checkmate.

Is it the fault of any girl that Jow Forums is full of thirsty orbiters?

It is the fault of the OP to make a shitty thread, and if there really were girls who were uggo, it would be their fault if they're any lonely since robots do not have the standards to reject them.

That has nothing to do with it. It just shows that all this "is there a worst fate.." is just bullshit. Even ugly girls could have the pick of the litter on here

Doesn't matter, it proves that women can never be in comparable situations to robots. It doesn't matter how ugly they are they still win at the game without effort, rendering the thread meaningless outside of fishing for compliments and whoring for attention. The whole premise of OP is non-existent.

>We want to be loved too.

Love isn't for people like us, user.

You're a dumbass. Someone who calls themselves ugly then proceeds to post a picture of themselves on the internet with no worry in the world aren't ugly, they're attention whores who are fishing for compliments. I know I'm ugly myself since I've actually been called one several times, so of course, I wouldn't feel the need to expose myself on the internet for confirmation, I already know.

Why not talk to one of these anons, or me, and see if it blossoms into something. Love could be for anyone, dont cry wolf when there is no wolf

it is for them, not for you. see thread, just an attention whore.

The dumbass is you. Both of them are lying for attention since robots don't care about looks and it is trivial to add someone on e.g. discord.

SOMEONE WOULD STILL LOVE YOU YOU VAPID ROASTBEEF SANDWICH

Please stop being an attention whore, we both know you could get a boyfriend easily, in this very thread, if you wanted to. I know that because I would be your boyfriend if you asked me to be.

I'm fine with ugly, just take showers and do your hair and makeup.

>inb4 some roast thinks there's something wrong with hair and make up

>wear makeup

I thought men didn't like being deceived?
You're fine with a girl who cakes her face with 20 lbs of makeup?

You are only offering to be someones boyfriend to shitpost. The offer isnt real to begin with.

Even if you ignore that one, there are other dudes in this thread offering to be boyfriends. Everyone of them gets ignored

Chances are high that those are also shitposts. Guys on Jow Forums like being miserable.

And these posts, ladies, is exactly why women can't be robots.
>I'm so ronery guys I'm a robot like you tfw nobf
>"I could be your b-
>fuck off nerd

No I'm serious, please be my girlfriend. I'm not judgmental and I don't care about looks, only what's on the inside.

I'll be your boyfriend. I feel lonely and i just want it to stop. I genuinely don't care about your looks. I would drop my discord if you're serious about wanting a boyfriend.

Can you tell me about yourself a bit? Posts that just contain "pls be my gf :(" are shitposts in my eyes unless the post contains actual information about yourself or your situation.

See, multiple guys ask to be your boyfriend then you get all Stacey-like and start criticizing them and asking for them to prove they're good enough for you

Do you actually want to be loved and want robots to lower their supposedly high standards, or are you just a Stacey begging for attention?

ALL EVIDENCE points to the latter, so FUCK OFF idiot. I don't want to be your bf anymore, you're a horrible mean person

See, you were shitposting to begin with.

I have a job, so you might say I'm a normie based solely off of that. I enjoy taking walks and visiting parks and things like that. I really like taking photos, but they arent the best. They do make me happy though. I'm trying to get into gardening and cooking as well.
I'm 21, have an online friend, and I'm a pretty quiet guy. I can tell you more if youd like.

Your words don't correlate to mine at all. What does "see, you were shitposting to begin with" mean?

Honestly what does it even mean? You're making excuses for yourself to avoid the cognitive dissonance of admitting you're wrong

I'm not going to sit here and give my resume to you like a performing circus animal, fuck off. Why don't YOU give me a list of why you're good enough for me?

Oh, yeah, because you're not used to that and you're used to guys sucking up to you so much that you don't even care about it. If a girl asked to be my girlfriend would I respond like you just have to the guys in this thread? Absolutely not

Absolutely FUCKING disgusting

GET OUT

Posts never go beyond pls be my gf because it would be pointless otherwise.
- catfishers who pretend to be women don't actually want to know anything about their victims
- attentionwhores don't want to accept any invites
- there is usually no information about the other party to talk about something meaningful
It makes a lot more sense to post your discord and sift through the invites then, since it won't pollute the threads and provides easier people and post management (for example, someone can send a friend invite after you've gone to sleep and before the thread is dead, and you can chat with people even if your schedules don't match).

It does matter, getting attention from a bunch of thirsty orbiters doesnt amount to anything. Its not any girls fault that guys are desperate enough to hit on anything that has a hole.

Read the OP then read your post then see if they directly contradict each other. Protip: they do

OP asks why robots don't LOWER their standards. Your post says that it's not girls fault robots have no standards

Fucking idiot honestly

Robots will claim to not have standards, but thats absolutely false. That goes without saying.

Completely missing the point I see. I guess this kind of mental gymnastics is required to be able to actually believe the bullshit in OP when in this very thread there are numerous guys throwing themselves at you. With every word you type my disgust at your hypocrisy grows.

this is true. just don't be morbidly obese or have a black kid and you're fine. if you're either of those you unfortunately have to go to the the even more desperate men in their 30's and 40's.

It seems maybe you were the one that was pulling my leg. That's unfortunate. Like I said, I really am serious with my offer

What the fuck does this post even mean? Literally I'm going crazy with fucking anger at the UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY OF WHAT YOU ARE WRITING HERE

MULTIPLE GUYS JUST ASKED TO BE OP'S GF AND SHE JUST IGNORES THEM

user are you seeing what I'm seeing? Are these girls' brains just broken or something? HOW CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?

Those were shitposts, guys just like to throw out random "pls b my gf ;-;" to get reactions out of people and fuel their narrative.