I know fembots don't exist and nor do femcels but what am I then...

I know fembots don't exist and nor do femcels but what am I then? And I know men go through the same thing often but don't really whine, but still.

>Never leave my house ever, socially inept as hell
>Pretty ugly. Not overweight or deformed, but still super ugly.
>Leave my house for once, going on a walk
>Approached by group of teenagers/young adults around my age, they ask me about something, I sit down and talk to them for a bit
>We discuss music and drugs
>While I'm getting up to leave, I ask for their phone numbers
>One person gives it to me
>Feel like I'm finally living up to the "just leave your house and get a bf, ugly girls dont exist xd" thing
>Get home
>Try to text it
>Its actually a pizza delivery number

Why did they do this to me? It hurts so much. It really, really hurts so much. How do I move on? The one time I get the courage to talk to strangers, this happens?

It. hurts. so. much.
Before anyone responds saying things along the lines of 'If you're in the us, i'll be your bf!' I'm not in the us and I'm not looking for an online bf, but I genuinely appreciate it and hope you find a nice gf elsewhere. Sorry. Good luck.

Attached: nat.png (565x416, 412K)

>not looking for a bf

Fuck off bitch

Attached: fembot.jpg (283x390, 20K)

I'm just not looking for an online one. Sorry if I didn't word that right..

>what am I then?
An attention whore. See Consider killing yourself.

You said not in the US but didn't even post where you live

Post. Where. You. Live. So. I. Can. Determine. Whether. I. Can. Be. Your. Boy. Friend.

Be honest
Are you ugly or do you just have no friends
Also leave your house, you'll always be socially inept as long as you don't leave your house
You're kind of an attention whore but everyone here is so good luck to you as well
I have the same mindset of not wanting to meet someone online

i hope you fucking die a horrible fucking death you dumb slut.The fact that people are trying to socialize with you shows how far away you are from robots.you are just a failed normie.fucking kill yourself.

Now imagine you're the one who has to strike up the courage to ask for somebody's number, and this is what happens. That is why you have it better than robots.

Never mind, I didn't read your post fully kek. They all play out the same usually. Sorry OP, but you still have online dating going for you.

>>We discuss music and drugs

very degenerate
do not be friends with these people

You're a female. If you're not a fat fuck then I can guarantee that you're nowhere near as ugly as you think you are, if you really even do and aren't doing this for attention.

Im in the same position. Although i disagree with you, men do whine constantly about being incels

Where from?

Origifjfjjd

>working waiter job
>one chubby girl with her mom makes small talk with me
>ok whatever
>when they leave there is a note
>"to the curly haired waiter"
>says she wants to talk and leaves her number
>try texting it
>she wanted to talk to the other waiter
>oh
>forgot we both have curly hair

That really hurt. Served me right for expecting a woman to make a first move for a guy like me.

I'm so sorry user, I hope you find better. Don't let it get to you too much.

Holy fuck, that's rough. You've more mental fortitude than most robots on this board if you managed to show up to work the next day.

Attached: 1444406555798.jpg (720x481, 58K)

Your just a robot thats also a female.

>has a conversation with an actual person
You really dont know what its like do you

if you're this fuggin' ugly I bet u were once slut

Most robots experienced something worse a million times.Why do you think a lot of us are hikis and neets.

Op your easy mode life isn't exactly perfect exactly. I knew a girl, and nobody liked her. People would hush about any plans around her and make fun of her when she wasn't around. I didn't even like her. Kind of an annoying basic bitch on top of fat. She still had sex regularly, because you can always get laid even when you're a disgusting annoying person. That and also society prepetually being in your favor are what make your life as a woman on easy mode. Like training wheels, you can't fall.

There is no such thing as a fembot, as you said. That's because all you have to do to get a BF is:

1. Is make a tinder account.
2. Literally use any pictures you want. To maximize results, dress up "cute". Use sites like photofeelr to gauge what looks good. This is optional though because as a girl you'll get matches no matter what.
3. Swipe right on all the guys who don't look like they'd get much attention, not just chads because they can do better than you and will just pump and dump
4. match with guy
5. go on dates, show interest. They will probably also pay for everything for you too, most likely.

It literally couldn't be any easier. The bar is so low for girls.

Attached: flcl-canti-mamimi.jpg (682x682, 180K)

You're literally a normalfag holy shit kill yourself roastie. Even in the impossible event that you're not embellishing the story to make yourself look like SUCH A ROBOT XD, even in that case you're literally a typical normalnigger. FUCK OFF.

>get approached by teenagers/young adults
Get out of here normie

How the fuck have you not even got a BF, if your ugly, some fuckin' desprate chad will probably swoop you up anyway, jesus christ... goddammn femanons.

>tfw ENFJ fembot with no bf

It hurts.

>Its actually a pizza delivery number
gud taims

Attached: 1487980369430.png (327x316, 165K)

Who has a pizza place's phone number memorized?? Weird. Anyway, it sounds like it was mostly a positive interaction, they just didn't want to give their numbers out to some random person. Don't dwell on the negative so much.

>Before anyone responds saying things along the lines of 'If you're in the us, i'll be your bf!' I'm not in the us and I'm not looking for an online bf, but I genuinely appreciate it and hope you find a nice gf elsewhere. Sorry. Good luck.
This is why fembots don't exist, you're just a Stacey