God I hate minorities. why don't they move back to their countries if they hate america so damn much. fuck...

god I hate minorities. why don't they move back to their countries if they hate america so damn much. fuck. and don't give me. "hurrr we were born here" cause that's just an excuse. get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 1514145953634.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>why don't they move back to their countries if they hate america so damn much
Not every minority hates America

minorities in the west hold a paradoxical position where they hate white people yet demand to be given access to them

>god I hate minorities.

fucking this, just fuck off already

Attached: 28934509348509483508.jpg (220x200, 7K)

this is due to their fucked up sense of entitlement. honestly if I ever become president, I'm deporting every minority who doesn't want to TRULY assimilate. which means, NOT be subhuman, as they usually are.

You'll soon have to hate yourself when you're a minority in a few years

imagine thinking this is a good reply
>please acknowledge the exceptions as the rule

yeah nah kid

What did I do to you, user-kunpai?

:(

god I hate white people. why don't they move back to europe if they hate minorities so damn much. fuck. and don't give me. "hurrr we made the country" cause that's just an excuse. get the fuck out of here, everyone knows Jews own the country.

Attached: IMG_1826.jpg (1440x1463, 173K)

>making something and owning something is the same thing
you're a retard

>Points out the obvious fundamental flaw in OP's post
>>"Implying that every minority hates America"
>Subhuman replies to the reply with
>>"Implying this is a good reply"
>Implying this is a good reply
>Posts some iFunny tier "yah, nah kid"
Kys

Aren't whites in America already a minority?

Most of them are in gangs too. I see it all the time. Bunch of criminals driving around looking for someone or someplace to rob.

Thanks for describing niggers, user.

Well, yeah. They're mainly the problem here.

The thing is, they love america.

It's the upper/middle-class white females that cause the fake outrage at everything. Probably because they've been coddled so much that they're lives are boring. The whole SJW thing is really a class war, not a race war.

>be me
>20 year old 'whyte' guy (afraid to have my DNA tested)
>Spend all day wagecucking for the amount of money the US government claims is a livable income
>Check the time on my phone
>Am careful so co-workers don't see my nazi-anime girl wallpaper
>I should have been off ten minutes
>Talk to spic manager
>He tells me to clean the restroom before I go because the spic who was supposed to do it go home early today because they're friends
>There's shit all over the floor
>Begrudgingly clean the restrooms while muttering insults about the minority who probably made the mess
>Recall everything I've learned on Jow Forums about minorities
>Go home
>Shitpost on Jow Forums
>They aren't getting enough attention
>Shitpost on Jow Forums

Attached: 1484964891503.jpg (659x772, 241K)

You guys heard the creatura blanco, all you minorities OUT of america

Attached: 1527307912033.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

>One person makes something
>Another person obtains ownership of said thing
>It doesn't matter how, but he obtained legitimate ownership of the object without technically stealing it
>Person one still thinks that they have a right to control an aspect of said object
Hurr Durr

Attached: 1511411921389.jpg (960x724, 40K)

>"omg why do you wanna send me to the country where I'm so proud to have my roots from, yew racist white boi or what" thid is hoe majority of Hispanics think (mainly Mexicans) and they reply with the "Lol this was Mexico before you guys came here" why on earth would they want the land back to a country where they don't even wanna live in. That make so fucking sense. On top of that they literally feel as if they're entitled to be here just because of old Mexican territory. It's so stupid. Cucked whites want brown points so badly by pushing for open borders. Chicago is a fucking mess. No one talks about it. There's just as many Hispanic gangs as there is blacks. Mexicans are just as lazy as blacks I'm Spanish (parents from spain so white looking) American so I was able to be close to them. They were always lazy in school but normal fags don't even know this cause majority if them are suburban fags who go to 85% white schools and ignore the facts. Oh but uuhhh "dey take da jerbs no one else wants" and "omg but I luv meh sum mexican food"

Unless you are Native American, you can fuck off you immigrant

>import shitskins and chinks for cheap labor
>complain about importation
Maybe if you faggots would work for lower wages this wouldn't be happening