Neutered cat

>Neutered cat
>Ruined his lineage spanning back billions of years
>He will never have offspring
>He's spending everyday in-doors because the outside world is packed with predators and dangerous vehicles

I know his life is easy, and he won't die, but it's so empty and void of pleasure and structure.

Neutering him was the only way to keep him indoors.

I wonder if it's better to not exist than to live like that. He wants everything I do, but he can't vocalize/realize desires, so he will never receive them.

Attached: 1526145902007.jpg (600x482, 48K)

Neutered pets go through a rough patch, but in the long run they are much calmer and friendlier pets. They go berserk if they're not fixed and can't find a mate.

If anyone is wondering if the cat in the image is fine, don't worry. The cat is fine. Cats can fit themselves into super small spaces like that by compressing their ribcages. My cat does it all the time under my couch and its about as low as that dresser in the image.

I stare at ancient in-door cats (15 years old), and they look so miserable.

They look so upset that they've lived for so long and haven't done anything.

Is pet ownership of an out-door animal as an in-door one animal abuse?

This cat and I... we're not so different...

So do incels males

Animals don't have higher reasoning to keep their behavior in check. It's for the best unless you want a pet that gets nervous and aggressive, literally climbing the walls.

>in-door animal
no such thing

You're right, but is it wrong, and if it's wrong, how wrong is it?

I neutered my cat because he was a normie cunt

its probably wrong but if you dont own them someone else will so it doesnt make a difference

If it makes you feel better humans, monkeys and dolphins are the only known animals that have sex for pleasure. A cat doesn't really care. In fact the cat might feel better about it later being less aggressive.

Attached: 1520287221647.jpg (700x856, 179K)

You are going to blind your poor cat if you keep projecting at him like that user.

I really want to adopt a cat when I get my own space but I feel conflicted. On the one hand people always say to keep it inside so it won't get diseases/run over and have a longer lifespan. On the other hand I would feel bad keeping it inside all the time, I feel like it would so bored. Maybe letting it outside just in my backyard where it can't escape would be okay?

Don't let cat that has been raised indoors outside, this is how you get a dead cat.
Best kitties are the kind that just sorta show up one day in your backyard and stick around after you feed them.

If you play with it and provide it a stimulating environment it will be fine. Indoor and outdoor are human short hand, not objective rules of reality.

explain why dogs fuck pillows then

They look like your mom.

This is true.
It's too dangerous.

This is why I just bought a harness for 12$ off of Amazon so I can walk my cat.

Attached: 1511070141979.jpg (566x768, 128K)

>walk cat
No, don't do this. NO. You shame the dignity of the cat.
But you really shouldn't let indoor cats outside, they don't know how to handle being outside. It would be like your parents kicking you out at 18.

Neutered male cats are bro tier, though

It's a dominance thing. Think about hugging a pillow but to feel dominance.

>Shame the dignity of the cat

It's not like I intend to restrain his will.
I'm just going to make sure he doesn't walk into a car/predator

I think it's better to shock him into the outside world than to keep him inside and bored.

He just needs to get used to it.

>get purebred border collie
>He is the perfect dog
>Beautiful coat, well behaved, loving, adorable
>Get him fixed at a year old
>Tfw will never be able to have more of him

My cat sometimes goes outside a little bit on the front step but gets nervous and comes right back in. Or the dog kinda herds him in. At least he gets to know there's an outside

It must feel terrible to know you destroyed something wonderful.

But I guess it can't be helped.
He'd probably get a neighborhood dog pregnant and the puppies would probably starve to death in the woods.

On average, cats who are allowed to roam outdoors often don't live to see age five. Cats who are always kept safely confined can live to be 18 to 20 years old.

Most in-door pets will never mate anyway. All neutering does is calm them down a little. I choose not to neuter my pets because I think its cruel towards them.

cats have big litters of kittens because it's expected many of them will die and not pass on their genes. Don't worry about your kot, millions of his kind have suffered the same fate, without having the luxury of being housed and fed and loved. They died in the woods, or the streets, starved to death or eaten by wolves. So I think your kitter is doing fine

Women go crazy when they are horny too, worse than men really. Especially as a teenager, they just tend to be able to get laid if they really need it so you dont see the long term outcome softne