So it's pretty clear that no one here has a girlfriend, but here's the question, have any of you even TRIED...

So it's pretty clear that no one here has a girlfriend, but here's the question, have any of you even TRIED? You know that if you never ask her out then she'll never say yes, right?

Attached: 19945.jpg (685x774, 145K)

>27
never tried
too old to try now

go back to plebbit or whatever shithole you hail from, faggot

Define "tried"

>to old
do you expect to live to 40?

How about "asked a girl out"?

Attached: 155152.jpg (690x1200, 339K)

>no one here has a girlfriend
I've had girlfriends in the past just single now
>not recognizing gift giantess guy
this dude is on here all the time

Yeah, but I learned I had standards.

Attached: 0DCA7673-A6B4-4D64-A3D0-C09DCBA971EB.jpg (329x509, 33K)

>if you never ask her out
Your first mistake is assuming there can even be a "her". I want normalfags to leave.

I've had multiple girlfriends. I'm 28 and I'm not a virgin.

I am NEET though, living off inheritance. Haven't had sex in 2 years and I'm not going to try.

how can he be here all the time and still point out the obvious?

Then no nor do I plan to

All the girls I've met are already occupied so even if I tried it would mean no results
also
>ywn have a giantess gf that lets you play with her socked feet
Why live

I'm not interested in anyone so why would I try to ask anyone out. I also doubt anyone was interested in me but if they were why didn't THEY try.

Attached: B7AACA66-3F61-4FAE-A4C8-0E6C284B3F00.jpg (550x375, 56K)

>pretty clear
>most here are normies and failed normies
kill yourself you fucking fag.

I've never tried. I don't know how. Do I just approach a cute girl and ask her out? I don't know...

>Be Me
>Want GF
>Don't know any

I don't even plan to live to 30....
Everybody my age already got experience in relationships, and I got none. No girl would bother with a guy who knows nothing about how and what to do in a relationship.

I've actually never tried and at the age of 27 i've had 2 long term gfs and 3 hook ups. I'm too coward to ever approach a girl or ask them out first, they all made the first move on me. They didn't like directly ask me out but they approached me making small talk and looking into my eyes deeply so it was easy for me to tell they wanted.

>no one here has a girlfriend

Attached: kek.png (172x612, 89K)

I never had the conficende to declare, because i had shit social habilities, and thinked of me as fat and ugly.

But the worst of all is that i never tried to solve those problems, i just alienated all the day back of the school with vydia, anime and fap.

I had one time the oportunity even with me being fat and ugly, but i was too autistic than i nearly literally ran away of the girl.

Attached: 1527103949762.jpg (695x779, 93K)

Honestly no
But I don't even know how to

the absolute state of fucking Jow Forums of all places, disgusting.

>ask out girl in 5th grade
>she's relentlessly teased for saying yes
>avoids me like the plague from the point of asking her out forward, before we were friends
>other kids in the class were dating already it wasn't a too young thing

>ask out girl in 6th grade
>no

>ask out the biggest crush i've ever had, closest thing to oneitis, in 7th grade
>i like you but i'm not ready to date
>8th grade, she comes over to my house to watch me play vidya all the time, we're getting closer and i'm bout to make it a thing
>my high school brother's sophomore friend meets her at my house and they instantly start dating

after that i was just too dead inside to try, i was convinced i was worthless. at 18 i'd have a thing with a chick for a bit but she got back with her bf before we did anything, pretty sure i was just to make him jealous.

lost virginity at 20 so not really robot but one hell of a failed normie. was a very fat and not so clean girl... still felt like a miracle containing my spaghetti and i had to convince her it wasn't a big deal and shit like she didn't want to take my virginity, god ew memories

i gave my number to a chick who seemed interested at meps for the army kek, she didn't text.

i don't really care anymore tbdesuh, but i sure do hate them fem"bots" who think it sucks to be on the receiving side of all this mess.

That's rough buddy. Girls are heartless.

Attached: 1526617473965.jpg (1200x848, 830K)

Nope. Two reasons:
>A) Would be pointless. No female would "settle" for me.
>B) Getting to know females platonically has only made me hate them for what they are.

No, but consider this: most men that ask women out aren't cold approaching. They build a relationship with a woman and then eventually try to ask her out after he already knows she responds well to him. I have never even gotten a woman to have a positive response to my presence. If anything, asking a girl out would be autistic since it would mean I simply cannot read basic nonverbal cues.

My first three crushes I was too much of a coward to say yes, which sucked cause one was a childhood friend that we hanged out during the long summer days at least three times a week. During my final year of high school and having a 4th crush who was also a friend and I had enough hiding. I was confident about it cause she left some clues and I asked her out and she said yes. The first week was good, going out on one date but after that she ignored me for a month and a half, even seemed like going out of her way to pretend to be busy. The few times we got to meet up it was less then an hour and it was being light playfulness. The one time she wasn't busy (she didn't even tell me she was available now) at the lunch table I went to sit beside her. Seeing as it was a month and a half later still and this relationship was getting stagnant I put my arm around her and she pushed me away. I said we needed to talk about why she is ignoring me and right away she said it wouldn't work out.

She dropped hints for over a year, I have known her longer then that and I approached first only to get shit on. And the real kicker? She pulled the same exact shit to another friend but it lasted 8 months. Bitch never learned, never even tried.

I don't care anymore. I'm even repulsed to the idea of getting loved or seeing affection, not out of disgust about out of some pain that I don't deserve it and I will never find it. That even if I do who's to say they will stay? Then when my closest friend left over bullshit reasons I just stopped caring about people. I will still hang out with the 3 friends I got left but I don't care if they leave. I rather be left to my own devices.

Nope but I had some e-gfs, I bet your virgins can't even do that

Attached: 1505930348419.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

Girls are the ones that should try, not guys. Girls would have a much higher success rate when asking people out, so if any gender should be obliged to do it, its them.

but that would mean they would have to work for something,

>Tfw girls like talking to me and hanging out with me but don't consider me "boyfriend material"
I want out of this hell

Attached: 3stagesofman.jpg (660x659, 271K)

All of them said "no" and when for Chad.

I never tried
I know this is my fault, this is the path I've chosen
You have to like yourself for a quality girlfriend, yet the loneliness makes you hate yourself

I was a senior in high school a little bit over 2 years ago and there was this girl I really liked. thought she was into me, ended up going out on a couple dates with her, after the second one I really wanted to just ask her out cause I really fucking liked this girl. saw her in my class the next day and she was talking to this guy who asked her out and they started dating. this really fucked over my self esteem cause I had liked her for a couple years but I'm too much of a fucking retard to say anything, and I'm still feeling it, haven't really been able to talk to girls normally since.
I went to a con this weekend cause I go every year with a few friends and one of them asked me when we were walking around why I didn't have a gf. he brought this up cause he saw some fat fuck walking around with his gf/wife and holding his camera up by the fat of his stomach. I honestly didn't have an answer for him but that question's really been messing with me this weekend. I don't think I'm unattractive, and I've been genuinely complimented a few times on my looks a few times but I'm just a boring person who'd rather just sit inside and play video games or watch anime. seeing these 3-4/10 guys with 6-7/10 gf's crushed me cause I just want to be those guys. I hate myself for being boring but I like who I am and I don't want to change too much cause I was finally starting to accept who I am cause I've always lived in the shadows of my older brothers.
holy shit this was long but damn I needed this thread to vent

Attached: madoka.jpg (600x321, 59K)

Guys dont try because they expect me to be their yandere gf. There are no real men anymore.

Fuck off whore, you're not a real woman

Honestly at this point I wouldn't even mind a yandere
I think it's 100% fair to not look at other girls when I'm in a relationship

That last one hits way too close to home.

I suppose thats true, Im not very tall and I wouldnt consider myself very pretty.

Man, reading my own thoughts posted by another person is more painful than I thought it would be.
Just know that there are other people out there just like you that live semi okay lives by being drunk for most of the time they are not working and spending needless amounts of money on guns and things to cuddle.

I feel like a relationship would be on the same level as getting a new pet you know nothing about would be. >Do I have to feed it? How often? Does it need to go for walks? Where does it poop?
Not the exact same, but the same level of unknown. And as far as I understand it, you can't read up on it because each person is different. Humans are weird and confusing.
As for the not planning to live so long. It is mostly about some other shit in my mind that I just can't bother with.

Maybe you should leave my board. Electronic Chad normalfag.

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 13K)

>. >Do I have to feed it? How often? Does it need to go for walks? Where does it poop?
that sounds like accurate enough information for having a girlfriend.