GIVE ME A GF!!!!!! ITS LITERALLY ALL I WANT!! I WILL FUCKING KILL MY BROTHER FOR ONE!

GIVE ME A GF!!!!!! ITS LITERALLY ALL I WANT!! I WILL FUCKING KILL MY BROTHER FOR ONE!

Attached: 1527283632529.jpg (544x473, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM&t=1054s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REPLY OR MY FUCKING BLOOD WILL BE ON YOU FILTHY GOD DAMN HANDS!!!

there are supposedly at least 5 fembots who saw your thread and just dismissed it
imagine you seeing thread of a girl that wants a boyfriend, any boyfriend, and you just ignore it.... this is how much femdoms are celibate. (they are not)

Go to a hooker faggot. You don't want a gf, you want sex. It's cheaper with the hooker on the long run too.

I'll kill you first you limp wristed feggit.

t. your bro

does someone have the quote I'm thinking of

Attached: 1522325828215.png (649x887, 898K)

Okay I'm here, now what do we do

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. YPI FAGGOTS ARENT TALKING ANYTHING BUT SHIT

Im not racist but #fuckniggers

Yeah I wish I had a gf too.

Hey OP, me and my gf are laughing at you

Attached: gEfayaAi_400x400.jpg (223x223, 12K)

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum, it holds fifty, uh
uh uh uh uh uh

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-221716.jpg (1052x875, 233K)

Solution to the incel problem:go visit a hooker and make her fall in love with you.I know it sounds retarded but trust me,this will work.Think about it: the amount of sexual acts that she/you can perform are finite and one of these sexual acts is the one that will make her love you (in a primitive sense so to speak), find out which touch/position w.e. it is makes her head turn red during sex and get the free fuck card (worked for me and I still fuck this colombian hooker for hours for free, she thinks I will give her a better life kek) it seriously works for hookers, take the red pill you nigger and use your brain to manipulate this system.

FUCK YOU GOD DAMN NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT GET OF KY FUCKING BOARD!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-222849.jpg (1065x1071, 234K)

Addendum: You have to be at least in a normal-skinny weight to pull this trick. Works for Europeans (I dont know anything about Burgerclapistans prostitutionlaws) The main idea behind this concept is the possibility to manipulate the thought of the women through sexual actions (be sure to pay for 1h and to fuck a hooker that has a personality that can be exploited)

>tfw wife won't let me have a gf

burn in hell tripfag, go kys

Sometimes i actually jerk my dick to 3dpd bitches. Should I double down on the hentai?

But I am sharing a legitimate feel

That's honestly not such a bad idea. I award you points on your strategy. Any suggestions on what increases my chances on this?

Attached: 1525127646586.jpg (4030x4096, 891K)

BETA UPRISING NOW
IF THEY WON'T GIB GF
WE WILL TAKE THEM

Attached: 1505289729064.jpg (394x395, 30K)

You have to at least visit her twice so make sure to have ~150$ (which is a very small sum if you think about it in the long run). Pay 100$ for the first time, the next time you will have simply pay less but use more of her service (kiss her like she is your gf during this session) you have to ask for her number otherwise this will be a useless investment. What would improve your success is to not smell like shit and have nice teeth (think about how many old ugly farts visit her during the day, she WILL fall in love with you simply by comparing your look/smell with her previous clients).Also: find everything out about her (dox her for yourself), try to make a profile and hit on the weak spots.

Girls don't want desperate betas

Well any worth pursuing don't.

Fix yourself before you try introduce more responsibilities to your life.

stfu niggercattle

fuck yourself normalfaggot go die in a car crash

OwO who dis?
thats the "turbo autist"
where dost htome aquire that jacket.

>i will kill my bother
kill yourself faggot, bros before hoes

Hookers don't let me kiss them and hold hands and cuddle before/after the sex

Bad Customer Service

Attached: 84D61B44-91BF-4F83-9A5D-42E67DB4C2F6.jpg (427x640, 96K)

>LITERALLY
underage, get the fuck out of here

just be a sissy, you'll never be alone

Attached: 1526743033309.png (644x679, 260K)

I wonder how many anons did this because they thought it was true. Loneliness can really fuck with people's minds

Loneliness AND anime.

I'm both of those and I'm not a trap desu, just a trapfag. But even then I'm probably just prison gay

i'll be your gf until the thread ends OP
drink water

Attached: 760d43796d201ef0e3f7cb0c1f09a3a2.png (809x629, 100K)

Can I be your e-gf, OP? Post your discord, I really wanna talk to you.

>willing to kill your brother,a person next to you that youve cherished memories and much more for a couple of moist holes

I hope you get strangled

He goes by the alias "Advanced" on some Incel/loveshy forum. He's in an documentary on Youtube youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM&t=1054s

You dont need to kill your brother OP, you just need to be goodlooking and some degree of sociableness

Why should any girl be your girfriend? What do you have to offer them?

And don't say you're nice. Being nice (actually being nice, not "I listen to your bullshit so have sex with me") is like basedsauce, it's only good if you have something else to put it on.

You will not want to hold hands and cuddle after sex, you will just want to bounce. Every time, no matter how hot or special or whatever the girl is.
Trust me brah.

Attached: 94_alain_delon_la_beaute_du_diable_photos.jpg (800x600, 325K)