>19
>need money for games
>finally get a job
>excited for my first paycheck to start spending
>parents take pretty much all of it claiming i should give it to them because they have gotten my stuff and believe is should pay them back
>if i don't i get kicked out
>if i quit i get kicked out
this inst fucking fair

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>need money for games

you are a baby

tfw didnt lie about how much youre getting paid.

just move out pussy

>26
>have more then enough money then I know what to do with
>don't know what games to buy

Wish I had a gf or cute boi to spoil.

negotiate with them, tell them that you'll give them half of your paycheck. when I got my first paycheck at 16 I offered it to my parents and they declined so now they never ask for any money.

>be 26
>Live with parents
>Give then 300 bucks a month for rent
>They don't even ask, I'm just terrified they'd get tired of my shit
>Relations are smooth, never ask me to do anything

Attached: 1400446750656.jpg (800x800, 392K)

i tried, they wont budge, and are strict as fuck

>parents raising you was a loan
lul, you should ask them to show you the legal document, surely they kept a receipt?

You need to sue your parents for taking your money because legally you're an adult and they just took your entire income.

It makes perfect sense if they took a portion of it as "rent" but the entire thing is bullshit.

Just move out lol

Original btw

Your parents are fucking retarded, why did they even give birth to you if they will complain about buying things in your criance.

Also, you should be studying , user. They won't pay you a carreer ?

They won't let you have money? Then how the fuck will you get out of their house ?

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

If this is true, your parents are fucking horrible parents and they are likely the reason you are here anyways. I'd suggest moving out and getting a roommate

Move into a house share idiot.

I'm worried they'll steal my stuff,

OP, getting a roommate does sound like your best bet as these have suggested but you'll have to time it just right or lie and stash away some of your money. Many places will require a certain amount up front so you will need that when you move in. You could talk to your parents about letting you keep it so you can move out but if that does not go well, you have two fair options that I can think of.
A. Lie and stash some away here and there.

B. Find someone and talk to them. Explain your situation. Work as much as you can/need to get enough money for the first months rent/security deposit or whatever they ask you for so you can hop over there as soon as you get a paycheck

What "stuff" are they referring to? If they mean food/clothes/etc that they got you in your childhood, then that's fucking retarded. If your parents viewed raising you as an investment they wanted a monetary return on, then tell them to fuck off and keep your money. Look into moving out.
If you frequently ask them to buy you videogames and other unnecessary shit, then they may have a point. Regardless, moving out would be your best bet.
I'm assuming you're a typical robot with no friends, what do they expect you to do if they kick you out and you have no money?

Regardless, I would save some on the side and move out ASAP

Although they can't take his money without his consent, they can certainly boot him out if he doesn't cough up his money.

I have a muslim friend from southeast asia, he gives his parents his entire paycheck just because that's just how their culture is and he has 0 problems with it at all.

me and another friend of his who is also muslim but from the middle-east call him an idiot and try to get him to take the money for himself lol
he was doing it but then his mom complained so he started giving it all back to them

Attached: 1527369930243.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

>biweekly pay
>give mom $700 every paycheck
>basically pay $1400 to $2100 a month for rent

Haha what a great son, r-right guys?

>Being jewish
>Having your parents record all the finances they spent on you just to call on their debt when they are working age.

Wow it's greatest jewish investment/trick yet. It's even funnier when they leave the child with nothing for an inheritance and request to be buried with their wealth.

No one can kick you out without 30s days written notice. Tell them that you'd rather just move out. Let them know if they prevent you by trying to take all of your money then:
A. You will forever disown them and end contact with them.
B. They can't say you owe them and they are due money without a real contact in place. Raising you without charging you rent is an implied contract that it's ok for you to live there for free.

Also, try to find a friend you can live with. Splitting an apartment is very cheap. If you find one next to your work, you technically don't need a car.

wait, how the fuck did you get a job at 19??

Not op. But I had a nice job at 16. 3 days a week working in a 5 star restaurant as a bus boy. Made good money.

kill yourself and ruin their lives forever.

Attached: 1484113044932.png (300x250, 149K)

Your parents are being completely unreasonable and selfish. They're coercing and exploiting you, you're an independent adult and they should foster independence in you, but they're keeping you on a leash and leaving you broke. Reasonably you should only be paying board to cover for groceries, bills, etc. You're working hard, you deserve what you get for your labour. This is slavery

you could probably sue them.

Attached: 1525222851711.jpg (799x997, 70K)

Move out. Get as many hours as possible. Cut contact with them. Forever. They're tryna leech off what you earned. Don't take their bullshit.

>how much money do you make?
>how much do you keep post taxes?
>how much are they taking?
>what specific reasons are they taking it for?
>how do they ever expect you to move out if they take all your money?

Obviously they're trying to get you to decide to move out dumbass.

I hope this is bait, and you should move out, also.

he will lose, just like that 30 year old cuck did recently

>be 20
>parents constantly nag me to get a job
>get my first real part-time job
>think I will finally start rolling in the dough
>they jack all my money for expenses
>I end up not having any more money than I did before but im still working
>Parents are pissed off im not working more

Attached: 448EEC67-5D03-4AEC-9255-6E7ED5818A19.jpg (641x530, 53K)

>You need to sue your parents for taking your money
You dumb shit
>user, did your parents steal your money ?
>No, they asked for it and I gave it to them, officer
>But that's not illegal, user, why did you even call me here ? user's mom, what do you have to say about this ?
>I am deeply hurt by his behavior and I want him out of my house
>user, how old are you ?
>19
>I'm sorry, you're going to have to leave the premises or I will have to arrest you

take like 20% of it self advocating will impress them. Games aren't that expensive

Criance?

What the fuck does criance even mean? Is that even a real word?

Attached: 1502845162907.gif (540x303, 1.88M)

reminder that parents who immediately throw their children out of the nest just because their cushy minimum wage job bought them a house straight out of college are SUBHUMANS with no sense of familial bonds or idea of how the world works

on the other side, parents who let their kids live with them until they're 40 because they don't have the spine to live alone are also cancer

GOD TIER parenting is let your kid work while living in your house rent-free to build up savings then pat them on the back and tell them how proud you are of them and wish them luck in the next chapter of their life

This is a reasonable post. Do you ever want to have kids, user?

I know your pain op. When I was 14 I got my first job, around that time my mom became terminally ill and had to quit working. Around a year later my dad got laid off from his tech job and was forced into working at target. I was now 15 and making some decent money, but every fucking penny went into paying the bills or buying food. I was always working to keep up with the Bill's and making sure everyone in the house had food, this continued for years. I'm now 21 and things are just staring to normalize. However I have my own bills to pay now and I missed out on a lot of socialization that I would have gotten in high school due to always being at work. I'm now a lonely poor and tired loser who looks like hes 35. Life's just not fair.

LOLLLLLLLL the FIRST thing you should have done was hold your check and create a bank account. Then get the direct deposit slip and give it to your employer. Now you control how much you give your parents lmao

Attached: kashii yui.png (704x716, 408K)

yes sir
and i thank g*d every day my parents understand how important getting a good financial start in life is
22 right now, graduated last june, employed since december
8k in savings/investments with no debt, probably be out on my own in a year or so

They sound like scum.
I'd acquiesce until you have the means to move out but never forget it. Let them rot when they reach retirement and senility.

I wish i had parents like you and i think the same way.
I got my first job at 14-18 gave my parents all my earnings.
Was a poor fag all through school couldnt hangout with friends or even bother with grils cause poor fag.
Put my foot down got my own bank account after school like 18 then they started charging me $200 a week rent only made $300 working 2 jobs 7days ,doing a trade at the same time. To chicken shit to move out slowly earned more till i finished my trade. Was making bank and shitty parents always borrowed money always keeping me down. Finally moved out at 23 with my brother who stashed his earnings to buy a house. Lived with him 3years and bought my own house too.
Op your parents are cunts just hang in there they should be giving you money at that age to score bitches.Not making you a poor fag who stays home.

Sue them for extorting you of money. Im sueing mine. Lawyrr said my case is worth 400k. Ima move out after. Paying him like 5 percent.

Move out faggot or stop complaining

Use the money your earning to move out

>28
>More than enough money for anything less than a house ($70k in shares/savings)
>Don't actually earn enough yearly to be able to afford a mortgage for anything more than a shoebox property

imagine OPs face after he works a 7 hour shift and comes home to realize he has to give it to his mummy and daddy

Attached: 1525808132800.png (178x178, 6K)

>Can afford to get a mortgage for a decent house here
>Afraid to pull the trigger because I'll probably get fired or something the day after I buy a house

Attached: 1477293024919.png (1280x720, 581K)

I very much know that feeling due to being fired once at an absolute wageslave call centre and being told I should do retail. I now work in a great office doing far more mentally challenging work dealing with more important people and am loved by coworkers and bosses

>need money for games
why haven't you transcended to the pirate life yet?

>20
>1k for every year in the bank
Life is alright

>23
>Live with grandparents
>Give them 250 buck a month for rent
>Had to lend them a bunch of money so that they don't lose the house
>Pay for my own food and some of theirs
>Relations are smooth, but I have to do things around the house
>I'm currently redoing the bathroom
>Will be moving from the literal closet I'm in to a bigger room after I've redone the bathroom
>Have to get on the acre of grass at some point
Manic-Depressive Schizophrenic NEET/hikikomori, BTW.

im working for 6 years now and my mom takes all the money. may be thats why im here. 24 y.o.