Decided I'll be killing myself next month by jumping off the golden gate bridge. I'm ugly, worthless...

Decided I'll be killing myself next month by jumping off the golden gate bridge. I'm ugly, worthless, and have no future of my own. There's no hope for people like me, I'd be better off dead.

Attached: 1510207755157.jpg (845x555, 110K)

if i remember correctly they have a net "protecting" jumpers

Ask any of the golden gate survivors and they'll tell you that isn't the option even if you are stupid dumb smelly roastie scum the fall won't kill you it'll make things worse physically worse.

>I'll do it next month
>I'll do my homework tomorrow
>I'll start exercising next week

Attached: Anime-shangguan-feiying-Fujiwara-no-Mokou-Touhou-Project-4105255.jpg (462x431, 61K)

Before you kill yourself, can you take my virginity?
At least you'll live within someones heart forever.

>Have to use femanon image so everyone know im a female
>i need the attention right now

Just move out of California dumbass.

Attached: 1527274316367.png (564x570, 272K)

oh look it's another give a female who thinks we're less than dirt attention thread

Since it doesn't matter, why not fly to me and take my virginity?

at least befriend me first so i can add you to the list of friends ive had commit suicide on me

if you're cool witht hat ill drop any contact you prefer

the quicker the better
gotta go fast you know?

Jumping off a bridge is a little too safe. If you really mean it, then shoot yourself.

Otherwise, perhaps get away from the internet. It'll remind you of your loneliness. I'm planning on quitting anything that connects from other people as an experiment to see if I get to be happy without having friends.

No, if anything you'd try and persuade me from carrying out my inevitable suicide, and if that fails I'm highly sure you'll call the cops as the last resort

Do a flip

Originami

Since it doesn't matter, why not be my loveslave gf?

Wow what a bitch
I changed my mind I don't want your pussy

Why do you think you are worthless?

Don't. All suicide survivors say the regret it afterwards. Its better to live unhappily than not live at all. Godspeed anonette

Attached: 2d726d0ec4e103fb73e281468a83b628.jpg (500x415, 41K)

>Survivors regret
That's because they failed

ive also resigned myself to suicide pls be my friend, do you prefer kik or snapchat or something else?

damn, beat me to it
my nigga

I live in california too and have no friends, please be my friend

Its a guy but he probably is suicidal

If OP pic was the standard generic wojak, this shit would be archived by now

If you fail at suicide then you weren't sure enough that you actually wanted to die. There are other better ways to cry for help but anyone who "fails" suicide deserves the hell that they have to live with.

I will literally walk out the door after cumming or drive you to the bridge if you wanted to.

Hi, incel tourist here to remind you that if you have a (natural)slit between your legs then you're bound to find someone to fuck or love you.

the ol' pump and "dump"

Life is more than just sex and finding a companionship, when I can barely live a functional life. I can't drive. I can't socialize. I can't work. I can't go to college. I have no hope, no aspirations and no future. I'm literally living as a vegetable.

I can help you with all those things if you want.
Just gotta make a check list and tackle them one at a time user!

Im a wagecuck with no friends, im pretty boring and dont know how to socialize, i havent had a conversation for 4 yrs already.
Im pretty depressed

It's over, just rope.

Take 40 Benadryl pills and go out that way

I'll be watching the news then. Hope you make an impact on the locals.

I feel the same, the difference though is that Im still trying to get the nerve to do it.
I wish you good luck on leaving this awful life.

I'll give you some free dick before you go if you aren't an actual bridge troll.

This is the most unoriginal thing to do.

Last year, 46 people died after jumping off the Golden Gate, according to the Bridge Rail Foundation, an organization dedicated to stopping suicides from the bridge. The organization estimates that more than 1,600 people have leapt to their deaths since the bridge opened in 1937.

Why not try living life instead? Get up and live. LIVE!

Attached: 1_up_mushroom_thong_by_nerdygirlfashion.jpg (502x350, 32K)

Everybody who does it and lives regrets it.

Talk about getting wet!

glarb

Carlos you fucking spic

do you live near the golden gate? I would take your virginity

How about discord then

Marinfag here. Lmk when you do it so i can go to the headlands and watch with binoculars.

I'll write you a feature length hentai if you don't kill yourself

Attached: 62.png (700x988, 872K)

Are you the OP who made the prison cell post? It hurts my heart to see these threads.

I do. You got pussy or bussy

Just fucking do it already and stop shitting up the board. Thanks!