Any femanons out there looking for an online boyfriend? I like to think I'm decent material...

Any femanons out there looking for an online boyfriend? I like to think I'm decent material. I work hard in college and have plenty of friends who seem to think I'm funny and likable. Still a KHV though and I want to love somebody nice. Might as well give it a go on r9k.

Attached: I don't even need to try anymore..png (982x800, 13K)

tfw fembot but too ugly to find a bf even online ;_;

How ugly? Describe yourself.

I look like a gorilla, I weigh 240 pounds and I'm only 5'5", covered in acne

Well, I guess if you lost a bit of weight I would go for you. Sorry.

are you me? sticks cant be real fembots, theyre temporary femanons only

Fuck off I'm stick myself but i was born facially unfortunate. All my features are androgenous and belong on a male.

timestamp or kys, trapfag

i'm a femanon, 19, maybe interested. could you describe yourself op?

someone please add me
Kittles#1732

19 as well. Skinny and white, slightly toned. Brown hair, brown eyes. Probably got a 5/10 face. Live in New England. In college for Film Studies and English. Kinda meme degrees, I know, but I really love the work that goes along with them. Politically, I lean right, but I don't give a shit what other people's ideologies are.

no girls can be fembots you stupid alt-stacy

Sequels are always shit, Old England best England.

Sure. My (*Not biological*) dad is from Old England though.

Oh wow. I myself am 160 pounds and 5'3 so a little overweight but I don't look fat. Short blue hair and kind of a libertarian. I'm studying art history and I just finished my freshman year at uni.

You sound nice. I actually really like blue hair. Kek I often joke that Art History is the most boring major there is but that's mostly just me being a douchebag for the sake of it - I know next to nothing about it.

>plenty of friends
get the fuck out

I know, sorry. But in some ways it's more frustrating having had no romantic success despite having put myself out there all my life than it is to have no contact with anyone.

You sound sweet! It's a funny way to get to know people, but I love hearing whant anyone thinks of art. (Don't worry, this ism't a test - you don't need to pull out any fancy words.) You should tell me what you think of the Arnolfini Wedding (pic related)

Attached: Van_Eyck_-_Arnolfini_Portrait.jpg (3087x4226, 2M)

(Psst, sorry for typos!)

The realistic style is outrageously impressive, particularly the chandelier, the belt on the green dress, and that curved mirror in the background. That kind of thing is what always strikes me the most because whenever I've painted, like in high school art classes, I've been really terrible at doing still-lifes and recreating reality, so I stuck to impressionism where being realistic doesn't matter.

Not the user you're talking to, but that painting is amazing, especially the mirror in the background and the shoes. The level of realism they managed to achieve is great, especially since it looks old.

Oh woe, I like your answer! There's one issue about me, though...I figure it's best to bring up before we connect any further. I kind of used to be a boy, and I have a dick still. But I do have breasts and a feminine body thanks to getting hormones in my teens. Can you live with that?

Oh, okay. Assuming this is actually you, not somebody else trolling me, then I unfortunately don't think I could go for that. I'm definitely straight, and would need someone who has exclusively female traits. I'm really sorry, if you actually were/are potentially open to something romantic with me. From the sounds of it, you're really kind and intelligent. I hope you find the right person for you, you deserve it.

Page 10 save rave, let's do it.

>I look like a gorilla, I weigh 240 pounds and I'm only 5'5", covered in acne
>are you me?
As long as you're really hairy I'll take you.

Okay I'll make the thread again tomorrow.

i'll be your friend OP but probably won't send you any messages because of vidya

I don't think this style of thread belongs on r9k

this belongs to
just go there it actually works. post a pic it will be faster. be careful of girls(or guys larping) who are going to use you for money etc, stay on your guard, never give money ever, in any sane relationship this never happens unless you want a whore looking for a sugar daddy.

Online gf's are so easy to get. Literally just get webcam and go on Omegle video chat and wait for a girl who's either below or at the same level as you and try to not act autistic/gay and eventually add her on social media

reverse-psychology trap. tell us about how you have a dick aswell roflirogiginal

all of you niggers should go to get off my board and get to your containment board