How to invite myself to party?

Crush was invited to a party tonight.

She posted a general invitation on whatsapp.

We chat and joke often.

I don't want to stay home and wank tonight.

What message can I send to invite myself without sounding needy [perhaps I am, but she shouldn't know it]

I live two blocks from the house.

Ideas?

Attached: usaesta.png (200x200, 10K)

If she posted a general invitation then just go, why do you need to send a message?

ustedes amigos palatrivo conmigo mi abuelita feo puta?

I don't know who's going to be there besides her, really. Not familiar with that circle of friends.

Be honest with yourself and think how close you are to her, you might be delusional here thinking hehe we chat and joke so much i think she likes me, but no, she might just being nice, you might be the one always texting her first. Not trying to sound rude but think about this before going any further and getting yourself hurt.

You really put to words why I'm here.

I know for a fact I'll be miserable tonight at home if I stay. For a fact.

I don't know what'll happen if I do go. Maybe a reality check wouldn't be so bad.

i used to feel like that when i was in highschool. Knowing that my friends were partying, fucking, drinking etc and i was in bed sad af because i had nothing to do.

Back to the girl situation, make sure she also wants to talk to you, if you are always the one talking to her first or you just dont see that she shows any interest in you you might be in the "i dont want to hurt this guy" zone. Be honest with yourself here. Also, how many people do you know at that party? If its only that girl (and lets say you arent that close to her) you are going to have a bad time. She might say "hi user" then turn around and hang out w her friends. Yeah you can meet new people there and have fun but idk you, so i cant tell if youll end up getting close to some randoms. Good luck

I think you should still just go and say she invited you, because she did. I'm a oldfag so trust me, this is the kind of stuff you will regret later if you don't even try. Like you said, you know for a fact you will be miserable of you stay home, and you don't know what will happen if you try to go.
Worst case they don't let you in or you have a bad time or whatever, but at least you tried and did your best.
There's also value in forcing yourself to do something scary. Getting practice doing things you don't want to do will really pay off in the long run.

Just go, OP. If anything, to entertain us telling what happened later.
What do you gain from just staying home? You want to go. Don't even think about the possible successes, you already have an excuse to stalk her right there. If it sucks, you can just walk home, that shit is near your place.

Thanks.

>how many people do you know at that party?

She has invited personally before to two parties, I met her two closest friends there, they'll most likely be there. But we're just faint acquaintances.

I guess I've made my mind up that I'm going. Getting in the shower in a bit. I just wanna know if I should tell her anything? Be like: "Cool, what time you'll be there?" anything like that or just show up.

Nice, good choice. Saying something like that couldn't hurt, or just that you're looking forward to seeing her there

Go and give your best, user. If she doesn't talk to you for more than a few minutes, then fuck her and go talk to a stranger.

Go user. I believe in your abilities to become a normalfag and leave this shithole board.

Thanks, See you guys at the other side :)

Godspeed user. Come back and let us know what happened.

You're going to regret this. Later tonight when you're laying awake filled with shame and humiliation just remember you inflicted this on yourself.

Fuck you. This is attitude is poison and leads to just staying at home playing vidya because you're too scared to take any risks.

Why should anyone risk their wellbeing when they could be comfy at home?

hey im free tonight so im passing by
dress nicely, brush your teeth and put on some perfume, best of luck

Attached: got it brah.gif (568x320, 539K)

Let's keep this thread alive by telling stories of our most embarassing moments with girls. Until OP returns and hopefully delivers a success story, and leaves this place in dignity

I'll start.

>Be me
>At work, talking with old crush, texting and stuff
>Thinking I can get a date with her
>About to drop the "let's grab coffee and talk sometime"
>Get text
>Hey user, my boyfriend's throwing a party, you wanna come?
>Powrightinthekisser.jpg
>I-i-i-its okay. This doesn't hurt. When it comes to losing, I'm the strongest.
>A few days later
>Talking to a chubby Asian chick
>Literally a 3/10
>Figure, I know her, and I think she's nice. Maybe things will work this time
>Nope.png
>Get rejected hardcore
>I didn't know I was so far gone
>Its okay. It doesn't hurt. I've steeled myself

>I put myself out there and got hurt, but I wouldn't be the man I'm am today, a loser or not, if I hadn't taken those chances. Still embarassing

Because he could end up having a decent time. He already said he'd be miserable sitting at home. I mean he can always go to the party and see who is there and bail if it sucks. It's 2 blocks away.

>normal night at home
or
>humiliating experience that will haunt you for years to come
There's no universe where staying at home isn't the best option.

yeaaaaaaaaaaa just do it and go to ur crush, if you can make friends of her friends, good. If not just ditch since it's a short walk home

Honestly man i'm socially anxious and go out maybe twice a year but every time i've been persuaded into going out I ended up having a pretty good time. The chances of you actually humiliating yourself are very slim. How bad can things go? You walk in say hello and see whats happening, if you don't feel comfy you leave.

It's foolish not to assume the worst at all times.
>if you don't feel comfy you leave
You can't leave when the memories follow you for life. Unless you kill yourself or something.