I think I fucked my single mother up

I think I fucked my single mother up.

I introduced her to Jow Forums years ago and we would occasionally meme at each other like cringelords, I first introduced her to Jow Forums Jow Forums and /a/ because like me her interests are politics, tech and anime.

Everything was going well when suddenly I built her a gaming pc with a 970 and blue LEDs out the ass, got her a headset new screens muh 144hz and I even got her a "gaming chair" all in blue so she could play modded Oblivion or Skyrim and look good doing it, I gave all to her as a Christmas present to replacing the really old laptop I gave her.

Well, not two months after she had her new setup she began talking to people on discord for 4+ hours a day every day so I thought cool she has made friends that's good but then she started talking about how others in the group had met IRL previously and were planning to again, and, my 44 y/o single mother wanted to go meet them, I questioned if there was an age gap and she confirmed, all of them were under 25. At that moment I think I had a minor stroke. She met these kids on /cgl/

Me being me I wanted to know everything I could about these friends that she wanted to actually meet so I softly enquired over a week about there names and managed to find most of them on facebook, guess what robots? They are fucking furries and not the type that are embarrassed by it, all of there facebooks have pictures OF THEM IN FURSUITS, firstly I don't even use facebook so I had to make an account and literally befriend one of there friends before I could even see there pictures, not only that but they are staunch liberals who from what I have gathered, probably believe 52 genders or whatever exist.

cont 1/2

Attached: 1526063552787.png (671x603, 168K)

With this in mind I began pressuring my mother on her relationships to them (it's bad but she's really easy to manipulate mentally she never left highschool) and I was able to quickly ascertain that my 44 y/o mother who raised me alone, told me she was done with men after the mess of my father, has a crush on a 22 year old liberal fucking furry and it only gets fucking worse because she said he has expressed his love for her but she hasn't reciprocated although she specifically mentioned she has feelings for him.

I'm torn by emotions. My mother is cute and the thought of any 22 y/o touching her makes me sick let alone a fucking fursuiting lib. If I tell her she can't go meet them she won't but doing that won't end the fucking relationship or her feelings so over the last month I've been probing her to both get an understanding of how a Ben Shapiro loving -mature- woman could get on with those people and how she a staunch conservative could ever see this relationship as being appropriate and I still have no clues.

It also really does not help she has a squeaky voice like that chick on the big bang theory so when she's chatting she probably does sound 20, she said they had all shared pictures and I just shook my head like what are you doing sharing pictures online if they get your name a picture they can find your FB go through that oh look there's a picture of a car run the plate number through a national check oh look you just got a fucking address and can rape that person.

I hope this is just a midlife crisis but she is not going to go meet some 20 y/os wtf.

cont 2/2

what's your mom's discord?

Attached: 1525732799262.png (565x541, 157K)

you are an idiot honestly

Nice larp, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just goes to show you, women don't have ideals and will abandon one side to go to the other if there is a hot dicking for her there.
lol a libtard furry is gonna be your new stepdad OP

>take my mom out for shopping
>help her pick out a revealing swimsuit
>time to hit the beach
>set up our stuff near the edge of the sand, towards the rocky shoreline where kids are advised not to play in
>there's usually other teenagers over there who disregard the rules and go smoke or do shrooms or whatever kids do these days
>tell her I have to go to the bathroom and leave her there to sunbath
>go chase seagulls on the other end of the beach till nightfall
>when I come back my mom is gone, our stuff is still there but the people playing on the rocks are gone too
>pack up and take it to our car
>an hour later mom comes out with dripping eyeliner, sweaty and in a bit of a haze
>tfw accidentally got my mom gangraped by highschoolers
Woops haha

Attached: 1526697401749.jpg (374x464, 37K)

I don't even know I don't use discord, I barely use Jow Forums anymore too much work, this is my first post in a couple weeks.

I'm an idiot for worrying that the kid is disingenuous?

I wish I was larping.

Nah, my mother lives with me in a house I own and she respects that so if I say no nothing will happen but that's akin to just putting her in a tower.

Pic related, that's my mother. It doesn't take a genius to work out what a 22 y/o wants from an older woman, I haven't pointed that out to her yet but I will.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2048x1536, 543K)

I want to be as hip and with it as OP's mom when I hit 44.

What a lucky furfag, he's gonna get to bang your cute mom. Wish I was him.(except the fury part, fuck that)

how does it feel knowing you just helped your mom get dicked?

Attached: 1526574104674.gif (128x128, 10K)

Just have her lure the 22yo furry to your house and then force-feminize him and turn him into yours and your mother's sissy maid.

>I think I fucked my single mother up.
>I introduced her to Jow Forums
Kill yourself redditfag

OP, just go beat up the furry fuck

>I think I fucked my single mother
Stopped reading here

Back in my day, we had these things called rules 1 and 2 that were sacrosanct. Gradually over time people started to give less and less regard to rules 1 and 2. Today you have learned a valuable lesson about what can happen when you break those rules OP.

>force-feminize
fuck off faggot scum

>a Jow Forumscuck beating anyone up

Big laugh from me.

You WEEB nigger avatarfag take that to nhentai

Bigot. You're on the wrong side of history.

lol imagine actually saying this to someone unironically. What a fag.

Who is your audience?

>Ben Shapiro loving
she was a lost cause to begin with lmao

>I began pressuring my mother on her relationships to them
> If I tell her she can't go meet them she won't
What the hell kind of household do you live in where you can order your mother around?

Attached: seriously.gif (379x387, 71K)

I think he's implying his mom's a tard

Attached: 20180420_060643.png (731x385, 392K)

I hope you get bashed or killed you fucking faggot filth.

>how a Ben Shapiro loving -mature- woman could get on with those people and how she a staunch conservative could ever see this relationship as being appropriate and I still have no clues.

The answer is easy OP. He showed her his dick and she was like, GOTTA GET ME SOME OF DAT. Because after squeezing you out and raising you by herself, she deserves some wang, even if it is from a furryfaggot. The thing is OP, she's been repressed most of her life, unable to date, fuck, or do most anything because you were around, but now that you're a grown man(and she's a grown woman, never forget this,) she wants to have some actual fun. And the thing about unabashed furries is, they don't give a shit. They're hedonistic in every sense of the word and she wants a piece of the forbidden fruit. Let your mom have fun dude, don't ruin shit like you always have because you don't agree with her choice in potential partners. Chances are she just wants to hook up too and that'll be the end of it.

>don't ruin shit like you always have because you don't agree with her choice in potential partners. Chances are she just wants to hook up too and that'll be the end of it.
Kill yourself faggot. Maybe she shouldn't have had a kid in the first place.

You should've got her a nice car dude, that's what I'll be doing. Our moms are fucking retards, that's why we're on this site after all. Why would you introduce her to this place? You ding-dong.

He already said his mom is living with him in a house he owns. I think it's fair. "My house, my rules" goes both ways.

This. Never talk about Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums you fucking retard. You are what killed this site.

>maybe she shouldn't have had a kid in the first place

I agree, then faggot OP wouldn't exist and we wouldn't in this shitty thread about how his mom wants to fuck. BUT HERE WE ARE. SUPPORT PRO-CHOICE LEGISLATION IN YOUR AREA, LET THIS BE A WARNING TO US ALL.

>. You are what killed this site.
you killed the site reddit scum

Why 4cahn you retard. WHY Jow Forums!?!? ANY OTHER NORMIE WEBSITE ANYTHING OTHER THAN Jow Forums!

>NORMIE
stop pretending you're not one of them you underage sack of shit.

>I think I fucked my single mother
You wish nigger

I have an idea.

Try asserting dominance over the fags on /cgl/ and her alleged furry lover by being possessive. How are you going to express possessiveness, you ask? That's a no-brainer. Fuck your mother and claim her as your own.

Attached: 1520218446688.gif (475x365, 763K)

why don't you just fuck your mother? problem solved? she gets dick and knows how much you love her

and you get her sweet tender love.

Attached: 1515515219452.jpg (480x480, 76K)

and then they give birth to this specimen
REMOVE HAPS/b/URG

Attached: CarlosII.jpg (514x578, 48K)

i mean nothing wrong with incest in 2k18 since you can ensure that no offspring is produced and just have fun.

>i mean nothing wrong with incest in 2k18
kill yourself