Real Solutions for Real Robots

Get yourself a braphog. I did three months ago and it was the best decision. My only issue right now is that my dieting has been successful and now she is starting to get skinny.

Attached: C4A1EEE3-219F-4965-80AB-A96B060BE4EC.jpg (800x1068, 101K)

>MY dieting

Attached: 1249929593314.png (480x480, 49K)

>his reading comprehension is low
Sorry for your small brain fella

Doesn't work if you're not attracted to braphogs.
I had no drive to fuck mine, so she fucked my best friend. I lost most of my close relationships because of it.

Attached: IMG_1184.jpg (900x750, 78K)

damn bro. What prevented you from pounding the brapper? Low test? Eating red meat can fix that. Tell me more about your situation. I am sorry that happened to you but there are other whales in the sea.

I don't mind brap-hogs but must be ones with a cute face.

>braphog
A what?

>What prevented you from pounding the brapper? Low test?
I didn't find her attractive.
Most of the Chads I know get tired of attractive girls after a week or two. I don't think testosterone is a factor.

>Tell me more about your situation. I am sorry that happened to you but there are other whales in the sea.
I stopped whaling. I went on skout to hunt for thin Chinese qts and I found one. My new gf doesn't have the same endearing interests as my ex but she's infinitely more attractive.
I've just gotta make sure she doesn't turn into a whale when she gets older.

Attached: IMG_1171.jpg (714x718, 204K)

>I went on skout to hunt for thin Chinese qts and I found one.
>I've just gotta make sure she doesn't turn into a whale when she gets older.
Why contain it?

Attached: 1397697957837.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Do a 2 second google search
A human female who's life is fully devoted to the soul purpose of creating big farts. Braphogs are typically fed a high calorie diet made up mostly of protein, fibre, and soda. A healthy braphog consumes about 8000 calories per day, with the exact ratio of protein/fiber/soda varying according to the desired brap characteristics, such as total gas yield, decibel rating, and aroma. The "hog" in braphog indicates the dietary and lifestyle similarities between a braphog and a typical farm pig.

My braphog hit her first 4.0 on the Richter scale after I introduced wet dog food to her diet!

~Urban Dictionary

>Why contain it?
Because then I can't get it up.

>he can't get it up to a huge quivering mass of asiatic tit flesh
Something is wrong about you

Attached: 1397718165220.jpg (727x488, 57K)

Can I find a girl like that on slampigbook?

Hehe, he dosent get it

Mine has an incredibly cute face.
>I didn't find her attractive.
No worries man but that is definitely low test. You can fix it if you want. Low test
Just go hunting IRL. It is fun

i can't even get a braphog

how do i meet women?

I met mine at a restaurant. I went out to eat with two of my old friends and this amazingly thicc brapper was our waitress. I could see the potential in her. I left a generous tip and business card when we left and now I have my very own thicc, cute milker. I highly recommend it.

Have you enthickened her even more or settled with her as is?

>tfw no friends
>tfw too high inhibition to flirt with a waitress

Attached: 1527387450896.jpg (720x720, 32K)

Braphogs come into existence due to low levels of impulse control. This makes them uniquely good GFs if you can provide an iron will to match. Low impulse control means you can pound the brapper anytime you want or get your dick sucked while playing games. I was controlling her diet after a few days because I hate fat people, I just sexualize braphogs because I enjoy it in the sack. She is starting to look respectable now, still thicc, but getting close to being respectable by conventional standards. Not sure how I feel about it. Definitely considering fattening her up for a while but I wanted to do some weight redistribution first

What do you consider a generous tip without getting into ludicrous range? 25-30% ?

I hate my friends and flirting with waitresses is obnoxious because they are only being nice to you for the prospect of tips. I treated her normally but left my business card to indicate my interest and wrote a short pick up line on the receipt. This is a no pressure method to obtaining a brapper.
It depends on the context. The goal here is to indicate to the brapper that you are not broke and to get her female emotions riled up. In this situation we had simple bar food and the checks were split so I could tip freely. I think I left $10 tip on a $12-15 meal but I do not remember exactly. Normally I do not tip roasties like this because the can fuck off. This was a calculated bet on obtaining this brapper and it paid off.

Again, I don't think that is the case. Are all the chads I know that don't find fatties attractive low test?

chads can get better cuts of ass. That is not our situation and never forget that.

If nothing else was available a chad will fuck a braphog. Give a chad some alcohol and see what happens. You are rationalizing your low libido imo. I am advocating braphogs because they are underrated and attainable for non-chads. Having a personal braphog for sex can reduce or eliminate the neuroticism and mental illness that accompany being an incel.

hnnng make her phatter for me please

>chads can get better cuts of ass.
So can I apparently.

>That is not our situation and never forget that.
That is totally my situation.

>If nothing else was available a chad will fuck a braphog. Give a chad some alcohol and see what happens.
Will he fuck her for more than two weeks, though? My Chad friends didn't do that.

>You are rationalizing your low libido imo.
I don't have even close to a low libido. I fuck my attractive gf twice a day.

>I am advocating braphogs because they are underrated and attainable for non-chads.
They're not worth the effort if you're not attracted to them.

>Having a personal braphog for sex can reduce or eliminate the neuroticism and mental illness that accompany being an incel.
Better to die in a supreme gentleman's blaze of glory than have to deal with the emotional trauma of trying to deal with a woman who you're madly in love with but unattracted to. Lok'tar ogar.

Attached: IMG_1186.jpg (1200x1200, 222K)

>tfw my fetish is making women fat
>would be too embarrassed to have a fat gf
FUCK

I hate this shit. If you get a chance with a bhog then do it! Lucky bastard, lifes wasted on you

I turned down an opportunity to lose my virginity to a braphog when I was 22. She was all over me for a month. Multiple times she straight up asked me "So are you leaving this party with me tonight" while giving me fuck me eyes. I just couldnt do it. Now I'm a 29 year old KV and that is literally the only time a girl has ever shown any interest in me.

>that is literally the only time a girl will ever show any interest **

Yeah, but how are her Braps and how frequently does she do it? That's the important question as it's in the name and all.

I just have a really hard time getting over what other people think. If I dated a fat chick I feel like everyone would know I'm a chubby chaser and think less of me for it

This used to be me. Honestly do not waste any additional time just do what you need to do.
>tfw my fetish is making women fat
patrician taste senpai. Modern women destroy themselves and if you sexualize it then women engaging in degenerate lifestyles can be pretty hot
>If you get a chance with a bhog then do it!
this
I am sorry to hear it man. Stop focusing on a specific brapper. There is another one out there waiting for you.
When have the opinions of others ever helped your life? If we lived in different times you might have a point but the average person is a straight up degenerate. When you get old you will be upset at your wasted opportunities

i need big milkers in my life

Attached: 1498410928110.jpg (960x1280, 273K)

Thanks for those gigantic milkers senpai.

I find that bigger grills are far more interesting that thot like ones. Or is it just me?

Perfect thots will gain weight no matter what, say when they turn 30. So I'll just settle for a mommy gf.

You must've fucked the ex when she was drunk. I know pseudo chadneets like you. You reek of it.

>I find that bigger grills are far more interesting that thot like ones. Or is it just me?
I agree. They sometimes develop personalities since they cannot rely on looks to get through life. I prefer the submissive types
>Perfect thots will gain weight no matter what, say when they turn 30. So I'll just settle for a mommy gf.
This is true

Just had sex with one ;)
Feels good on my pp tbqh

A looker will rely on infinite validations amounting to x. While someone who has depth and isnt that skinny nor as attractive will focus on other relatable things. Fuck that chad, he wants to parade a tenner so he could feel good about himself.

If you wouldn't breed this hog you ARE low test. Sorry to say but this is a fact.
I would cum deep in her chink cunt

>Feels good on my pp tbqh
I can confirm. Want to tell us about your conquest? How did you meet this plump delicacy?
>Fuck that chad, he wants to parade a tenner so he could feel good about himself.
It is not about chad senpai. Chad is a byproduct of our jewed society. Bhogs are a delicacy that we can enjoy

Imagine telling this many lies on a Cantonese basket weaving forum

I bet the jewfag clogs toilet when he shits because his ass has been penetrated by a thai female (male) hooker.

>You must've fucked the ex when she was drunk.
I don't understand how that would impact me being a chad.

Bitch didn't even drink until she broke up with me. Now she drinks like a fish. Serves her right.

I'm not lying tho.

Attached: 1516160601462.png (512x384, 226K)

I'd rather die a virgin than get involved with a fat chick.

Did she tell you? Or are you assuming things on your own? Did you bump into her in a bar? Chads take advantage on everything, plus you sound like one.

>Did she tell you?
She didn't need to tell me. She'd call me and she'd obviously be drunk. She'd also tell me and my friends that she wanted to kill herself repeatedly.

>Did you bump into her in a bar?
I bumped into her on /soc/.

>Chads take advantage on everything, plus you sound like one.
That's not the point of my original post.
If you're not attracted to landwhales and you get into a relationship with a landwhale, your relationship is going to crumble into ruin.
Heed my advice. Don't do it.
I wasted four years that could've been spent befriending this girl instead and fucking prime Chinese pussy.

Attached: 1472070939305.jpg (419x255, 17K)

I bet she got over you now.

Also it was Jow Forums

Oregano

She's over 30, fat and ugly. She was trying to get back with me for months.
Not even r9k memes can save her now.

Attached: 1526360173603.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Are you good looking? Post pics.

>She's over 30, fat and ugly. She was trying to get back with me for months.
>Not even r9k memes can save her now.
I'm fat, ugly and over 30 and I have no trouble finding men who would date me. She's not suffering.

I'm guessing this guy got dumped because he was small fry. I have a theory too that he only has friends because they feel bad for him. Just a feeling. I may be 100% accurate.

Made her cum, took some photos of her wet pussy, and then shot a massive load inside her

Did you use an app?

No. We've been fucking for a while.

>I'm fat, ugly and over 30 and I have no trouble finding men who would date me.
I call bullshit.
Also she's not looking to just get dicked. She's looking for a husband.

>I'm guessing this guy got dumped because he was small fry.
How was I able to get a more attractive girl immediately afterward, then?

>Just a feeling. I may be 100% accurate.
I have a feeling that you're gonna die in two days. I may be 100% accurate.

Attached: 1516125616777.jpg (800x782, 93K)

Yeah, I have a feeling that someone's gonna beat your head in with a ball-peen hammer. It's just a feeling though. It's a theory.

Probably she's looking into a husband too lmao. Maybe she has a line of neckbeards waiting in line to cuck you.

This thot's going into the grave if she dares, and she knows it.