Money

I am trying to make the most money possible.

To do do I stopped accepting cash.

My paycheck is 160000 weekly. But I'm running into a problem. If I put the money into a bank they take most if it. I gave the bank my weekly pay and I only had 1600 after.

So I started storing my money at home. But now I'm running out of space. Where the fuck can I keep my money without losing it. I'm almost at 1000000. Retirement is just around the corner.

Attached: images (1).jpg (207x244, 6K)

160,000 weekly nigga are you dealing fucking whole pallets of cocaine or some shit what the fuck

Can't just do an off shore tax haven?
How about turning the paper into gold or something for easier storage?

I can help you OP, but first I'm gonna need your home address.

No. I operate a forklift at a port.

How do I move all of the money?

what currency are you working with no one on earth is making $160,000 a week on a forklift

Venezualan dollars

Concert to valuable metals.

I make 160000 a week USD.

It's a big shipping container lift.

I get paid in coin.

But when I go to the bank they steal most of my money and say I only put in 1600.

Change out your coins for dollars.

Attached: publix-2551846.png (500x522, 125K)

this does not add up at all.

$160,000 weekly is $7,000,000 yearly. that's fucking absurd.

but then again never mind, because this is a joke

the part that really did it is
>when i put in bank they steal most of my money and say I only put in 1600

I am almost 100% sure that there is no bank in america that charges you a fee to deposit money at the teller in person.

I have to take a lot of money under the table and depositing large sums of cash in a bank is a nightmare here nowadays. So I do a couple things.

1. I buy stuff. I usually just buy what I need, often for my garage hobby, High end welders, plasma cutter, lift, crane etc.
But you could as well just buy and sell things on, and when you sell you take a transfer to your account from the buyer instead.

2. I also have a business, so I often pay dues for the business with my cash, then I transfer money from the business account to my private account.

user what's 160000 divided by 100

Attached: doc-box-moving-boxes-1001009-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

>depositing large sums of cash in a bank is a nightmare

how exactly? what are the fees?

and also, why not just buy a safe?

it's 1600, but can you be more transparent about your point? you're implying that the fee reduces a $160k deposit to $1600 which is ridiculous.

Maybe OP is getting paid in pennies?

that's very clever, except that he said he gets paid, and he said this, verbatim:

>I make 160000 a week USD.

160000 of USD, are single individual dollars. he technically made the statement that he makes $160,000 whole dollars.

so no.

unless he has been smuggled from a far off dimension and has been lied to that pennies themselves are individual dollars

>how exactly? what are the fees?
It's not so much the fees, mayne. But here in the EU all banks got dished new regulations to follow a few years ago, to prevent money laundering, so if you try to deposit any sum over 1000 jewro, you need to declare and prove where the money is coming from, and the more you deposit the harder they're gonna check and query you. Add to this that cash is getting extremely rare in society today, the vast majority of people use their little cards and phone app transfers so whipping out a stack of bills sticks out like a nigger on a kkk meetup. The fees are there and they're nasty too though, there's a deposit machine at the banks that you can just feed notes, but it refuses to take anything above 1k yuro and it also keeps track if you run in and out there many times. So you need to go to the counter and they'll charge 7 percent of the deposited sum.

>and also, why not just buy a safe?
Gets filled up quick, but also, you typically want
your shekels in a account, because you can get interest and stuff, plus some places here don't even take cash anymore, that trend will of course continue (need to move to japan I swear), so I'm always aiming to get money into my brokerage account at the end, then I buy stocks and funds.

I've read this whole thread and I have come to the conclusion that the op of this thread and all of the people in it are too stupid to be real people.

Attached: 1526613310667.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Just fucking buy gold and put it in a safe, takes up less space for more money, and isn't affected by inflation