Has anyone else had their toenails removed? My parents did it when I was a baby but I have no fucking clue why

Has anyone else had their toenails removed? My parents did it when I was a baby but I have no fucking clue why.

Attached: nonail.jpg (1936x1920, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfeQstfZvho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck
Probably because your parents are fucking insane

They probably did it so you wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit called an ingrown toenail.

all of them?
having all of your toenails removed without any explanation sounds a little crazy
do your parents have toenails?

I had one a few times. It's annoying

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-085827.png (2560x1440, 871K)

i'm torn on this. on the one hand you'll look like a freak to anyone that notices. on the other hand trimming my toenails is kind of annoying.

also

timestamp it you weird motherfucker

My dad had his removed too, but they've never given me a good reason for it.

what country you from? you in a cult bro?

Better than having your penis chopped up by a jewish doctor at birth.

It is pretty convenient and I've never had any issues because of it.

I wish I had mine removed. It's a curse to have a pain in your big toe from that douchy nail cutting through your flesh, but normalfags won't understand.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>they've never given me a good reason for it
What do you mean? What do they actually say when you ask them?

wtf they circumsied ur toes rippppppppppppppppp

You do know that it's REALLY fucking weird right? Like, that shit ain't normal. Not in the slightest.

perhaps you have some kind of genetic nail deficiency? I find it strange there would be a doctor who would do this.

But then again they already do so I guess its not too far fetched

Don't go giving any ideas to the kikes, OP.

you must have had something REALLY wrong with your toenails if that happened

do you feel alot of pain when you poke your toes where your nails should be? as far as im aware the area underneath our nails are really sensitive, which is really the only reason we still have them

at least i assume thats why we still have them. we arent primitive, we have tools for everything now

I had the nails of both of my big toes removed when I was in middle school because the nail would keep becoming ingrown no matter what trimming my podiatrist would do

Pic related

Attached: 20180526_231309.jpg (2576x1932, 1.2M)

Fucking Jewish podiatrists

I had no fucking idea this was a procedure and I am profoundly unsettled

Attached: B2329165-917D-4F61-BC72-A787BE0B726D.png (481x428, 157K)

those are the fattest little piggy toes I have ever seen

They say my dad had it done too. They told me it was normal.

Kek'd hard there

That fucking smidget of a nail is seriously bothering me

Attached: 1526856153121.jpg (720x719, 41K)

what the fuck? aren't fingernails and toenails a way for our bodies to dispose of dead tissue? wouldn't that inhibit the disposal of dead organic matter from your body? Also that just looks creepy as fuck.

two amused chuckles

what the motherfuck

I'm 20 fucking years old and I've never even heard of this shit.

why? what the fucks the point? who would do this? how what? I'm so fucking confused right now.

Attached: 1521982968362.gif (500x500, 1.12M)

I still have my fingernails.

Do you still have your finger nails

also wtf

uhm no? ever see dust in your house? thats dead tissue, the shit just falls off your body. nails are a left over from monkey days climbing shit, they also reinforce our fingertips, and were used for fighting

yeah it keeps growing back really slowly, it's easy to remove though

No, that's the immune system's job, but yeah it looks creepy. But I wouldn't care about looking weird, I already have that sperg face that ruins any of my chances with a Stacy.

Shouldn't these grow back? I remember one of my mom's and grandpa's nails regrowing themselves after they fell because of some mycosis.

That's good.
Also man you like manyakis

I'm not sure how it was done but a doctor performed the surgery and they haven't grown since.

>climbing shit..reinforcing fingertips
I dunno user nails sure are fragile as fuck to be doing any of that shit.

You've got devil's nails, boy.

well at least you don't have to worry about cutting them, that shit's annoying

That's not me, but maybe he had it done too? I heard it's almost like a tradition

Why don't you install steel nails in place of the missing ones? It would look kickass.
The problem of not having nails is that it's another place for mosquitos to bite.

i've heard of it but i can't remember what country does it. I met a couple from there once and the guy had no toenails. weird shit

dude
what the flying fuck is wrong with your parents

What? It's this real?

>what the flying fuck is wrong with your parents
why are people saying there's anything wrong with them? They're normal people and they raised me well.

I despise circumcision, but learning that this is a thing bothers me a lot more.

>No reverse image results

ew

they removed your toenails when you were a baby
nigga they probably did some satanic ritual or some shit with that

If you "kill" the root by burning it it doesn't come back. My step brother suffered from ingrown nails all his childhood, and he did it only on the sides of his toe nail.

do toenails even serve a purpose?

lol what is wrong with them

Attached: 1519698635988s.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Shit, I wish I had no toenails or fingernails. That shit is one of life's greatest nuisances to me. I was contemplating getting them surgically removed one day. Seeing you without toenails is very satisfying to me. I think I have to do it now.

I've met others who had the same done to them, I thought some of you guys might have had it done too.

I don't think so, that's why I don't understand why everyone is reacting so strongly.

Protection from mosquito bites on the area they cover.

maybe you wouldn't have ingrown nails if you didn't bite your toenails you sick fuck. I've had ingrown toenails and i remove the bit out myself with tweezers and a thumbtack.

It's weird as fuck that's all. The response is emotional.

No, but I wish they had. Ingrown toenails are hard to fix. The podiatrist has removed them several times, last time they were not supposed to grow back at all, yet they did. Not ingrown, but look awful, now. I can't wear tight shoes because one is like shattered glass and the other sticks up too much now, so it's not like it's fixed so much as no longer oozes puss. This should be more popular than circumcision.

Attached: 1469900254133.jpg (834x716, 89K)

First the jews removed newborn penises.
Now they want to take out nails because "they're useless, goys".
Then they'll want to remove all hair follicles from newborns.
Soon they'll want to remove skin, eyes, teeth and everything so people install "superior" cybernetic versions that air interracial directly in their minds 24/7 and make them be in Facebook all day long, as well as eat only a "healthy" s.o.y paste produced by Shekel Labs.

Attached: ns tm.jpg (640x583, 46K)

enjoy no nail bed protection and not being able to scratch yourself, retard

It's weird, but it's an improvement. Getting rid of all the bullshit that comes with having nails is much more logical than foreskin removal, which isn't considered weird.

True. I guarantee if this was brought up as controversial, it'd gain more traction than infant genital mutilation.

There are plenty ways to scratch yourself. I don't need nails to do that. I will enjoy it.

no you won't
you'll regret it like a tranny after a sex change

I've had a ton of ingrowns. They pulled them out tons of times and cauterized the nail bed to kill it. They won't die.

A lot of guys here wish they got it done too, that's good to hear. I feel better about myself now.

>that kid with circumcised toes

What a day
Jerked off to lolis, hentai, and learned shit about the nails
That's cool

I can assure you I will enjoy it. A sex change is not the same. Your point is irrelevant. My nails have annoyed me my whole life. I couldn't be any worse without them.

Why are ingrown toenail such a problem? I know way too many people that suffer from them and they sound like hell.

nigger what the fuck, how does it even work, the human nails are extended from the bones of your toes like what the shit

this thread is fucking mindblowing to me

>how does it even work
I've never asked how they do it, all I know is it was done when I was a baby and apparently a lot of boys in my family had it done.

There is a nail matrix which produces the nail. Remove it and no more nails.

What the actual fuck.... that is not normal... not normal at all..

Because of ill breeding.

A lot of things like wisdom teeth and ingrowing nails are common because modern medicine has made things like that less life threatening. People always think this shit is helping us as a society, but it only helps the individual. We're slowly but surely devolving into an animal that literally cannot survive without modern healthcare.

did some googling and learned something today, nigger this has been a weird fucking ride, you still a fucking freak nigga OP

this desu

>go on Jow Forums with intent of making a shitpost and returning to my home board
>mfw this shit

Attached: 1488917507700.jpg (500x502, 188K)

Tfw no circumcised toe gf

Patrician taste.

Toenails are disgusting.

youtu.be/RfeQstfZvho
So do girls like their feet cut or uncut?

I am going to do this to my children including the fingernails if I ever have kids.

I hate cutting my nails so much, short nails feel like shit.

Fingernails should be banned.

>circumcised toe gf
I've never seen a girl with no toenails actually. I might ask about that.

You definitely have a history of ingrown toenails.

I had to live with an in-grown big toenail for almost a year, and it made me genuinely consider suicide. It's unimaginably painful, every step was like torture. I couldn't even have a normal school life because i was terrified that someone would step on my toe.
I had to get my nails surgically removed when i was 15 because of ingrown nails and my life improved dramatically.

Thank your parents right now for spending the money to have that done. They saved you YEARS of torment.

>mfw I've seen vids of people castrating themselves with piano wire and this made me squirm more
It's probably because terrible ingrown toenails run in my family and I've had to have two cut out.

Attached: 1526324678418.jpg (960x439, 94K)

It's not normal, everyone has toenails. Either you and your dad have some sort of rare genetic disorder that would require toenails getting removed to prevent infection, or you're in some sort of cult situation. Probably the former, I can't believe that if it was the latter you would be able to access the Internet.

who here /currentlyrecoveringfrompartialmatrixectomy/?

Attached: IMG_20180527_072821_650.jpg (1872x1769, 600K)

Stay off faggot. This is not the shitposting board, that's bant, shit Jow Forums says, and /b/.

People like you ruined the board.

also trash* and meta/qa*

but not here

>this is mind blowing to me

Attached: 1509708262378.png (558x614, 24K)

aren't toenails important to apply balancing pressure?

What the fucking fuck? I have seen some shit and this is seriously bizarre. Relatively tame but weird as shit none the less.

that's a analogy he's fucking making, niggerbrains.

You niggers ever had an ingrown toenail?

No?

Then shut the fuck up. OP's parents did him a favor.

I was surprised so many people thought it was a good idea honestly. I didn't think I was being subtle.

It's obvious. But that picture throws me off. I'm used to seeing my mutilated dick, not so much a toe with no nail.

Whenever I clip my toenails I sniff the clippings and they smell like shit. My feet themselves don't smell but my toenails do. I don't get it.

Attached: 1384107980916.gif (250x250, 259K)

I got that too at the moment but I made it worse by tearing open my toe in a rage to stop the pain so now it isn't the nail hurting, it's the tear in my toe

Bacteria and fungi build up in your nails and cause an odor, especially if you have sweaty feet. It's why ingrown toenails get so easily infected,

well the foreskin does actually do stuff, the toenail is just kind of weird vestigial bits of keratin in your feet.
I tried to remove mine when I was a kid.

Video should be called
>How to cure a foot fetish

I had one, got it removed, and now it's back. I don't even know how seeing as that half of the nail is gone.