Is it possible for women to fall in love with a """"man"""" shorter than them?

Is it possible for women to fall in love with a """"man"""" shorter than them?

Notice I say, "fall in love with" not "date in order to get their money" yeah?

Attached: Rumoi city nightview.jpg (1536x1024, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_dated_men_shorter_than_themselves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. Women don't love men period, only the resources they provide.

Attached: 19959252_10213892947663816_8645981096785704717_n.png (709x791, 583K)

I doubt it. In the end, people must first meet their physical standards, and only THEN is there a possibility of 'falling in love,' which we're not even sure exists in women's catalog of emotions.

truen't
shitty bait

I had a oneitis for about a decade that was at least half a foot shorter than me

And what does that have to do with OP?

I am le femal-ay
and I have most definitely fallen in love with a short guy

Doubtful.

First that you're femme, second that you're capable of falling in love, third, that you feel in love with a shorter guy

Was he shorter than you?

it is true. idk how the hell to prove it though. if u have any suggestions on how i can prove it please tell

yes, very much so. He was already a really short guy in general (5'4 maybe?) and I am pretty tall for a girl (5'8)

I unironically cant take a short guy seriously. They overcompensate so hard just for being short.

What made you love him?

Why did you stop loving him?

Even though you're short yourself?

Women can afford to be short. Men cant.

He made me so so happy, he made me laugh so much when nothing else did. He was so so sweet and he passionate about the things he was interested in. I thought about him constantly

After highschool I didn't see him barely at all. it was taking a terrible emotional tole on me. then he started dating someone and i was absolutely heart broken. it took a lot time to stop thinking about him so much. it still hurts
I'm only crying a little bit rn

Have you tried not crying

Why do you feel the need to put those men down?

hmmm, good idea. I'll get right to that good sir

Why didn't you go for him when he was single?

that would have been the most terrifying thing fucking ever. I'm such a socially anxious person already, and at the time it was even worse. I was so head over heels and I had build it up in my head so much, I thought that rejection would have been the end of the world. I wish that I had done something, I wish that I had done anything.

Did my original advice work?

Not yet, still working on it

>overcompensate for height by trying to excel at other things
>dont overcompensate and ppl now think ur short AND useless
Life is too cruel

I guess I feel that.

It's always easier to say "I wish I had done something" when you're feeling the regret of not doing anything.

But perhaps we would just be saying "I wish I had done nothing" if we had spoken up and been rejected.

I feel that.

I want to believe women when they say yes, but I'm seriously doubtful of it.
Statistically, yes, under 5% of women are fine with a guy shorter than them.

This didn't happen

Originaka

Sad case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_dated_men_shorter_than_themselves

Attached: When you dab on the haters but you can't dab on the depression.jpg (1175x1559, 135K)

Is he still in a relationship? Why don't you get back into contact with him?

do u want me to tell you more about it? I have plenty of shit to talk about regarding it. literally 10+ years worth of shit

I don't know if he's still in a relationship, he and his family are friends of my family so I see him maybe a couple times a year.
I don't know if I could work up the courage, but the thought is nice.

Post a pic of you and a pic of the shortie, time stamped, of course

Fuck, I can post a pic of me but i don't have any pictures of him. I've got yearbook photos if that will work?

If you don't then in 5 years you're just going to have the same regrets you have now. He probably doesn't even know you were ever interested in him.

What a great fucking meme, user. Sad though.

here is me if your still here

Attached: IMG_0278.jpg (3088x2320, 1020K)

Yeah, I'd mouth-fuck you.

Assuming you bought me jack in the box afterwards.

thank you kindly good sir.
though I would much rather not

Do you like to read? What do you like to do?

*snap*

that's going into the cute book

Pics or didnt happen.

Origihabbjak

I like to draw, that's my thing

I remember back in first grade, we would sit at the top of the play ground jungle gym and talk about Indiana Jones. We were both supper obsessed with the movies and we would talk about them everyday. In the fifth grade we sat next to each other, in the middle of class he would whisper smosh quotes or say some stupid and I would burst out laughing in the middle of class; I'd be so embarrassed but I couldn't contain my laughter. in middle school i remember being so excited to finally get lockers, I had daydreamed for so long that I would slide a note into his locker confessing my love. But i got scared and just left and unsigned note that said "I like you".

cont.
I remember In elementary school I learned when his birthday was. I planned for a long time and worked super hard to write the perfect birthday card (i even put $5 dollars in it). I was going to ride my bike up to his house the day before and drop it off, but i chickened out and hid it behind a bunch of boxes in the garage, only to find it years later.