Tfw no qt submissive weeb gf

>tfw no qt submissive weeb gf

why live bros?

Attached: tahliat.png (426x435, 261K)

>tfw no qt submissive weeb gf with a big but
it hurts to live.

Attached: 1520407807531.jpg (972x1500, 490K)

Tahlia has got too much emotional baggage anyway, from what I've read she's been through lots and I want a gf that helps me out of my hole, not wallows in it with me

I wouldn't care desu. She's so fucking cute and although she seems to be a bit of a thot, I could look past that, just for her though. I want to love her and help her face her mental problems, but that will never happen.

Attached: amiya.png (1097x617, 678K)

Why not try save her instead? She's always going on about how much she wants an incel weeb bf

Attached: 2fa04009697439b69414f137e6dd16485e5ef81dff04022ded9f5f1dc41b005b.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

isn't that blonde chick the 14yo furry Tahlia desperately wants to stop being degenerate?

I don't think she's a thot, she just gets taken advantage of, naive, same goes for the other girl on her server

15. She's Irish and is pretty qt and is dating this loser. Pretty sure she's a bit mentally retarded as well, cute though.
She has had so many online bfs now, you probably couldn't keep track of her previous partners on both hands.

Attached: image (2).jpg (463x618, 34K)

>online partners
as long as her hymen is intact

user stop fucking posting these threads you autistic creep, why do you have to post people's personal pictures?

Tahlia, is that you?

Tahlia would never call someone an autistic creep because she claims she herself got called that all through middle school

which white knight faggot is this? Too bad you have no power here you nazi fuckcuck.

Attached: 2outof10.png (292x340, 96K)

quit being a fucking faggot

leave tahlia alone you fucking autistic niggers

sage

No. Don't tell me what to do basedboy.

The chick never even posted on this board, why are you fucking with her and her server?
That's some great display of empathy from self-proclaimed unfortunate lonely outcasts, you make fun of a suicidal 16 year old.
Great work.

my gf is cute and submissive and watches some anime especially 80s/90s but apparently has no sex drive and i get mad whenever i look at her and get turned on because i know if i try to fuck her she will 80 percent say no

my ex gf was like that, she got so obsessed with helping me to stop being a failure that she started to see me just as a commitment, as a friend to save ;-;

wtf did she delete her discord server just now or did i get kicked

she literally deleted the server just now, because of these threads

She just nuked the sever you dickheads thanks for your service

Yep, server is gone. Thanks you retarded nigger orbiters

Orbiters btfo origj