Logan Turner

tfw no qt submissive weeb gf

why live bros?

Attached: tahliat.png (261 KB, 426x435)

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

tfw no qt submissive weeb gf with a big but
it hurts to live.

Attached: 1520407807531.jpg (490 KB, 972x1500)

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Tahlia has got too much emotional baggage anyway, from what I've read she's been through lots and I want a gf that helps me out of my hole, not wallows in it with me

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

I wouldn't care desu. She's so fucking cute and although she seems to be a bit of a thot, I could look past that, just for her though. I want to love her and help her face her mental problems, but that will never happen.

Attached: amiya.png (678 KB, 1097x617)

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Why not try save her instead? She's always going on about how much she wants an incel weeb bf

Attached: 2fa04009697439b69414f137e6dd16485e5ef81dff04022ded9f5f1dc41b005b.jpg (138 KB, 1080x720)

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

isn't that blonde chick the 14yo furry Tahlia desperately wants to stop being degenerate?

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I don't think she's a thot, she just gets taken advantage of, naive, same goes for the other girl on her server

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

15. She's Irish and is pretty qt and is dating this loser. Pretty sure she's a bit mentally retarded as well, cute though.
She has had so many online bfs now, you probably couldn't keep track of her previous partners on both hands.

Attached: image-(2).jpg (34 KB, 463x618)

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

online partners
as long as her hymen is intact

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

user stop fucking posting these threads you autistic creep, why do you have to post people's personal pictures?

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Tahlia, is that you?

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Tahlia would never call someone an autistic creep because she claims she herself got called that all through middle school

Blake King
Blake King

which white knight faggot is this? Too bad you have no power here you nazi fuckcuck.

Attached: 2outof10.png (96 KB, 292x340)

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

quit being a fucking faggot

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

leave tahlia alone you fucking autistic niggers

sage

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

No. Don't tell me what to do basedboy.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

The chick never even posted on this board, why are you fucking with her and her server?
That's some great display of empathy from self-proclaimed unfortunate lonely outcasts, you make fun of a suicidal 16 year old.
Great work.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

my gf is cute and submissive and watches some anime especially 80s/90s but apparently has no sex drive and i get mad whenever i look at her and get turned on because i know if i try to fuck her she will 80 percent say no

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

my ex gf was like that, she got so obsessed with helping me to stop being a failure that she started to see me just as a commitment, as a friend to save ;-;

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

wtf did she delete her discord server just now or did i get kicked

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

she literally deleted the server just now, because of these threads

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

She just nuked the sever you dickheads thanks for your service

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Yep, server is gone. Thanks you retarded nigger orbiters