Who else /skincel/?

who else /skincel/?

>want asian gf
>they hate black guys

Attached: 1522468866701.jpg (750x623, 56K)

Me
>want an r9k gf
>doesn't really matter what race they are
>they all want white guys and hate Latinos

Latinas are qt as fuck though

Someone got mad that a Latina asked for my email since I'm white
She hasn't responded in over a day

I don't hate you. My mom wouldn't like it though.

it's not just asians

I know, but the latinas I've spoken to here have all turned me down because I'm not white. Happened just the other day.
I'm not mad at you, dude. I hope she replies, I honestly do wish we could all be happy.

>/skincel/
kek'd that was actually pretty clever.

Attached: 34dlmvp.jpg (272x245, 22K)

Why do all black guys on here like asians? Why not white girls or black girls?

I'll be your asian gf if you're mixed and not ripped.

show them yoh bbc bruhhh! bitches like that

Attached: 1506869150550.jpg (600x447, 57K)

just rape them you mong, you shame your ancestry

I think that's just a Jow Forums thing. A lot of dudes prefer asians on here regardless of race

What if I were to tell you that asian women are aggressive and angry? Then how does your theory hold?

I will dick her too.
Actually just butter her up with gifts until she pretends to accept me

Because they are feminine and cute, and have alluring features that last decades. The most average asian is cuter than an average high-tier white girl. An asian girl will look 20 until she's 40, and white women age horribly.

I am mixed and slightly chubby.

Not him but I am okay with this. Would help me keep my life on track.

>tfw first to reply and op ignores you
What a feel

>here
Thats because its Jow Forums, everyone here is victim to several racial and gender programming psyops which shape their worldview

Checked trips

I did reply

Thanks, user. The (you) is nice
I was just pulling your leg though

>want mulatto gf because I'm mulatto
>they barely exist
This is a good thing for society but not me ;_;

Fuck society go get your mulatto gf
>they barely exist
Big cities have them everywhere

This is a true story for you OP, it is entirely true; although I don't want to hurt your feelings.

So, I used to play RUST, I fucking loved RUST, and one day, Garry said:

"hey, so we're going to be rolling out races, you don't get to pick your race, it's generated based on your steam UID"

Oh okay.

Few weeks later, wake up on the beach as a black dude. I felt utterly disgusted that I had to play as a black dude for eternity, or at least until the UID system changed, which it never did.

Ever since, I refused to play RUST because I had to be black.

I can't fucking imagine how it would be to actually be one of those IRL.

Well it probably never had a chance to begin with
Especially over email

I remember my sister (white/asian) came home with a black dude once, my mom (asian) thought he was a drug-dealer and told him he wasn't allowed in the door and she'd wait at the door. (I heard this when playing runescape) my sister got pissed and called my mom a racist.

So there was a rumor going around my school that my sister had an abortion, and then a couple of months later it turned out he actually was a drug dealer, and she actually did have an abortion. My mom threw out my sister for like 3 months and she went to live with him. he got arrested for dealing molly and had a $200k bail. my sister begged to move back, never heard from that nigger again.

Kind of the same situation here.
>want white gf
>they hate asian guys

Attached: 1525814565572.jpg (700x472, 54K)

>be non-criminal black
>neet(crypto)
>even asian girls only want the drug dealer blacks

"Blacks cant be robots" they said.

You never know, user. It could all work out, maybe she's busy. What was the last interaction like?

Just sending emails back and forth
I've asked her about her life and shit
Not exactly sure how to be flirty over email

I have no idea either, so I can't help you there, friend. I think talking about personal things can be good. Try to slip in life stories off of topics. Make it branching and just let it flow. It's what I've learned. Also, try to keep most of the focus on them. It tends to work pretty well for me until they find out I'm not white lmao.

Well again it's awkward on email
I gave my discord first accidentally

you must be twinky dweeb then, i know plenty of changs that slay it here and back in homeland

I'm black and I like all women but around these parts it's like 90% white women, meaning my chances are very low.

if you were asian chad you'd still have a big dating market you must just be another nerdy asian cuck
dank trips

must suck to be a nigger

Apply yourself harder desu. I got lots of girls to contact me here just because I look cute.

even met my qt fembot gf after some bad ones

Attached: 1524609866758.jpg (1500x1000, 952K)

Asian women are shit user, get a Pacific Islander gf

Would you do anal on an asian girl?

Would I?
It's basically a requirement

reminder that you CANNOT be a robot if you are a nigger
by simply posting here you are proving you aren't in prison, so you have already exceeded society's expectations of you. You are basically in the talented tenth.

Attached: 1498485624561.jpg (770x1000, 152K)

>tfw korean guy
>have been with white/latina/black/asian/arab/w/e girls
your skin color may be holding you back but odds are there are more factors

>Be spic
>Get flat out told by roastflaps they only date white guys whenever I make a move
>Never been given a fucking chance
>Every cunt I've ever had feelings for is now married to someone white
>mfw I finally realize this when I turned 22

Attached: Kumiko.gif (792x445, 1.29M)

Yep your situation is pretty bad

Every time i go to the east coast there's metric tonnes of couples where there's a latino guy with girls from nearly all races. you're fine lol.
>they barely exist
literally any large city in the united states and probably western continental europe too
eastern european girls. also try cop a korean faggot aesthetic, lots of white girl koreaboos r into that but theyre actually insane

Yah well fuck you. I'm Asian and no asian gf. Feels bad.

Every asian guy on here says they hate asian girls, and that white girls are better though.

because they're neckbeards, not robots. having racial preferences as a robot is fucking retarded

because asian girls are more likely to be innocent and less corrupt than white and black women. I want a girl to love me for my mind and cuddle, not soley for sex and wealth