Feels and confessions thread

>be me
>having a next level existential crisis
>my life is in shambles and need miracles to keep myself from being royally fucked
>all my friends are at a grad party for another "friend" of mine who no longer likes me, so i wasnt invited, so i didnt go
>fuming with negative energy, sitting at my desk with only 1 person to talk to, online friend
>ghosts almost immediately bc someone else needs them
>now im just stuck here with my thoughts facing this alone
>at the point where im actually making a thread on r9k because i have no where else to go but am desperate for communication

FUCK MY LIFE but i dont want to even talk or think about it. id rather you tell me about yours and maybe i can hear you out.

Attached: kfc.png (500x591, 158K)

Sick quads, man. Have a (you) on me.

Attached: 1451947404751.gif (500x364, 983K)

much appreciated. havent gotten quads in a long time. this is monumental.

Why does Colonel Sanders look like he has an extra chromosome?

idk nigga he probably does

I'm still in love with a girl who dumped me. She's moved on and says she still wants to be friends but every time I see or talk to her it hurts me inside.

I got diagnosed with a chronic, lifelong illness. Every single hope and dream I have for the future is now literally impossible. I have started writing a book; once it's done I will hang myself.

I've reached the same conclusion about myself and I can't figure it out either. Like you, I'm not fat or particularly ugly. I don't know what, if it is my appearance that it is.

I sense that there is something in the way that I carry myself, subconscious mannerisms, body language that I don't even realize about myself, that makes people able to instantly sniff me out. I'm cursed

>She's moved on and says she still wants to be friends but every time I see or talk to her it hurts me inside.
I wish I didn't know this feel. The first girl I ever loved dumped me a year ago and thinking about her still hurts. She added me on snapchat a few weeks ago but I'm not going to let myself add her back

I guess it won't stop hurting for a while then

Probably not. I haven't even been able to have feelings for any girl since her. Hopefully it ends soon but not if the dumb bitch keeps trying to talk to me after breaking my heart twice

Same here, I make people uncomfortable. Though a lot of people make me uncomfortable as well.

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. Go suck a cock if you crave attention this much

>ex broke up with me 5 months ago
>still fucks me up if I think about it too much

>in the months since I've basically lost all value as a human being
>depression is back
>dropped out of college
>moved back home
>fat fuck

I have a job I like but I feel like I'm just fucked in general. I've wasted every opportunity I've been given because all it ever takes for me to give up on something is a bad enough mood and the lure of escapism. I'm scared that Ill never have that kind of relationship again.

I could have possibly died a few times when I was little, kinda wish I did so I wouldn't have to deal with the shit I'm dealing with now.

>friends took over my tinder and set up a hookup
>go to her place tonight
>we start making out, heavy petting, she sucks my dick a bit
>go to put on a condom
>lose my hardon and can't get it bavk
>"I have to work in the morning"
and then to top it off I had to walk home in the pouring rain. Fucking hell.

in other news, I miss my ex so goddamn much. I just want someone who understands me

I'll read your book. Goddamit I'll read every word of it. Don't stop fighting.

If you dwell on how different things are now, and how if you did get back together it would never be the same and it would never work, it helps you give up hope

Once you establish that it's out of your reach you aren't constantly let down and don't think about it as much

There is no reason for me to be here right now. I should have never been born in the first place. no matter how hard I try to do things right I end up fucking everything up. all I'll end up being is a nobody. I fucking hate my Mom and my teachers for lying to me and telling me how smart I am, when in reality I'm fucking dumb.

I feel embarrassed to exist. Just embarrassed other people have to interact with me. I wish it wasn't this way.

A fellow senior? Nice.
Use the coming years to reshape youe future into your own destiny that you decide

Had an existential crisis that i will never experience love. I bought some rope and am planning my suicide. Will livestream it for you dudes

Also, i was thinking about tying the rope to a tree and to my neck and stomp the gas in 1st gear in my performance car. Would 160hp/170 tq (in a 2500 pound car) be enough to instantly kill me?