Why do trannies have diaper fetishes?

Why do trannies have diaper fetishes?

Attached: 1526825707827.png (1200x1600, 1.69M)

Probably to hide their genitals

>Why do trannies have diaper fetishes?
take your faggot shit to /lgbt/ faggot scum

All fetishes stem from the same issue of not letting men be men and women be women in the bedroom. This degeneracy and embarrassing chasing of ever more degrading "kinks" is an attempt to catch what made sex so magical in the first place. But when you've so removed what you're doing from the act of a woman being penetrated by a man you'll never succeed, which is why trannies/queers/etc are so often involved in this.

It's because once they cut their dick off they lose the ability to hold their piss so they piss themselves.

>Why do mentally ill freaks have degenerate fetishes?
Gee, I dunno

I think she looks kind of cute!

Also, some trannies have to wear sometimes due to the hormones

I don't think hormones can make you incontinent by themselves

Spiro is a hormone blocker commonly used primarily in the US by mtf people. Just so happens it's also a potent diuretic

Not by themselves, but one of the pills is like a diuretic or something. Not total incontinence, just the occasional accident

diaper fetish is god tier

keep the trannies out of it. fuck you fucks.

the same as every other kind of sexual deviancy, some kind of trauma during childhood and development
homosexuality and trans falls into that category as well

>she

user, that's a man.

I know, but I'm fine with that. Transwomen need love too

>I think she looks kind of cute!
kill yourself faggot scum

>diaper fetish is god tier
Fuck off

how big is your sample size? I feel like you are cherry-picking, maybe they don't have the fetish but their fans do so they cater to them to earn more money

because their entire life has been one continuous fuck up and just like diaper fetishists, they regress to an earlier time where they have no worries or responsibilities.

>Transwomen need love too
they should be put to death.

I wish that was me desu org

if it's not diapers then it's another fetish that would be found horrific

When did r9k become so intolerant? I'm guessing you originated from Jow Forums

I wish you had cancer disgusting faggot filth

>Fuck off

How does it feel knowing i've converted 3 girls to diapers now?

There's nothing inherently wrong with diaper fetish. It has applications in like 20 different fetishes. For me it's just a clothing kink, similar to guys who like Maid Outfits, Thongs, or Swimsuits.

Attached: cap_e_8_112svdvd-584.jpg (840x561, 103K)

why did you post two typical hapa males

Because they are mentally ill perverts who get sexual gratification from transgression.

>When did r9k become so intolerant?
when all this fucking faggot shit became unavoidable. It's on every fucking board these days, they have a fucking faggot general here and their own /lgtb/ board and still half the shit on here is fucking faggot/queer/tranny/trap/sissy/turn in to a girl shit. I'm fucking sick of it and wish death on all faggot scum who won't keep it to themselves or at least keep it where it belongs. I'm just fucking fed up with seeing this shit constantly.

>How does it feel knowing i've converted 3 girls to diapers now?
I don't give a fuck you reddit spacing filth. I just don't want to see or hear about it.

Look.

I think some people who like diapers are deplorable. Scat is absolutely disgusting and i'm not too fond of wetting either.

Here are the fetishes that diapers branches off into
>S&M
>Bondage
>Underwear play (Stripping,Teasing,etc.)
>Scat
>Wetting
>Babyplay
>Age Regression/Mind Break
>Mommy&Daddy
>Maids
>[[AUDIBLE SIGH]] Crossdressing/Sissy/Trannyshit
>[[EVEN MORE AUDIBLE SIGH]] Furryshit

As you see, it's a very dynamic fetish that works well with other fetishes.

It's hard to hate when it has applications in all of the major fetishes out there.

Attached: ot007-102.jpg (900x1351, 216K)

>I'm just fucking fed up with seeing this shit constantly.
Oh holy fuck, it's not like you can't just close your browser. Christ, could you be a retard?

I should be able to come on here without having half the fucking boards overrun with shit that should be on /lgbt/. Faggots who force this shit on everyone deserve all the hatred they get.

forgot Domination&Submission, and whatever the fetish is for being embarrased, but you get the idea.

Hey, manchild, in the real world, if you want something then you have to pay for it. Buy the website from gookmoot or stop complaining.

Fucking kill yourself trans filth

you forgot Latex, nigger

Latex fetish is the fucking worst.
You couldn't explain it to me if you tried.

>I should be able to come on here without having half the fucking boards overrun with shit that should be on /lgbt/. Faggots who force this shit on everyone deserve all the hatred they get.

user, have you heard of the filter.
I hate trannies as much as you do.

They don't understand gender and most of them come from the gender bender fetish, and seek to actualize their fantasies IRL, and when they got BTFO by society they sought to politicize their ideals. It's pretty dumb what has happened with trannies.

In any case, if you can't get through to them, just block them. They thrive on attention.

Attached: shock175044.jpg (500x631, 140K)

are those male?

Listed reddit i'm not using the fucking filter. if the whole /lgbt/ agenda wasn't being pushed everywhere in life and on this site I wouldn't care. It's just fucked that trannies and other faggots have to force their shit in to everything these days.

I agree with you, but what do you expect from this hive of degeneracy, hopefully this fad will die out soon.

>Listed reddit i'm not using the fucking filter. if the whole /lgbt/ agenda wasn't being pushed everywhere in life and on this site I wouldn't care. It's just fucked that trannies and other faggots have to force their shit in to everything these days.

I know exactly what you mean. In the old days, fetish shit like trannies was kept in the down load and a secret between you and a significant other

That's the way it should be. But american society is getting retarded. That's why i'm going to be an expat soon. Fuck this country

>Why are degenerates degenerate?
They're fundamentally fucked in the heads. There's no understanding madness.

>, hopefully this fad will die out soon.
It won't because reddit keeps sending more and more of these queers here and now with all the discord and faggot generals they're just turning Jow Forums in to their lgbt dating board while the robots become more complacent and reddit tells you to "just filter them".

i will at least say Trump is doing good on stamping this shit out of the military. The republicans are doing good in the fight against degeneracy.

i'm not from reddit nigger. i've been posting here for almost 10 years. i hate reddit. but i like spacing.

I understand you want to go on a crusade against degeneracy but you need to focus on a single target in each thread you post in. You'll win the best audience that way. I think your arguments against trannies will be better than just ranting against reddit, tbqhwy senpai

Attached: D0037944_6.jpg (600x900, 150K)