What type of music do you listen to?

>What type of music do you listen to?
How does one respond?

Attached: 1492413012339.jpg (320x286, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2nFyIrna-g
youtube.com/watch?v=rQSqQkMwDik
youtube.com/watch?v=iR5Xnod-7RI
open.spotify.com/user/3kstndz7vfr9jh14sc6sgprq7/playlist/5jevawXaX4pMHBsBwNPCY6?si=ery0lXNGQPGUfCtA4f1wYQ
youtu.be/yysylQFkhhk?t=20m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=MExUkhP-2t4
youtu.be/YHPsjZ-TFxA
open.spotify.com/track/3V4Pxg4Xs4bifKJpYBAFBi?si=08d_a-pYSv-FsUcuBKBStQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say Kendrick Lamar and you'll be fine

Attached: 8488D136-DD44-4B03-BDF4-C7C1EBC630BC.png (253x228, 8K)

I only listen to japanese pop songs from the 80s that youtube keeps recommending to me.

Attached: IMG_1925.jpg (409x416, 28K)

I just tell the person the truth about the kinds of music I enjoy. It's really not that difficult.

>"I listen to X genre a lot, ever heard of Y(artist)?"

> Pretty much everything but rap and country :^)

this unless its gay

Math rock, shoegaze, atmospheric.

It's impossible for me to answer this without coming across like a weirdo or someone that doesn't actually listen to music so I always ask what they like so I can base my answer on that.

>what kind of music do you listen to?
>haha I dont know. what do you like?

Mostly rock and all of its variations but I try to stay open to everything. I really like following new music and going to shows.

I failed twice..... fuck my life and this horrible captcha

youtu.be/j2nFyIrna-g

>A bit of everything, haha"
Then when they mention all the normie shit you just smile and say you like it too.
Because these fucking plebs don't know the first thing about good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=rQSqQkMwDik

not quite but almost that, yes.

>i listen to a lot of stuff but it's hard for me to pick favorites, what do you like

And I would say:
>"I don't really listen to music"
in response

youtube.com/watch?v=iR5Xnod-7RI

What I tell people I listen to? Everything.

What I actually listen to? Nothing.

I listen to Punk Rock, or stuff from Fallout. I've even got a playlist

open.spotify.com/user/3kstndz7vfr9jh14sc6sgprq7/playlist/5jevawXaX4pMHBsBwNPCY6?si=ery0lXNGQPGUfCtA4f1wYQ

METAL AND ONLY METAL RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aggretsuko-2-1000x668.jpg (1000x668, 62K)

Jack stauber, blind melon, and rock

tell them i listen to the weeknd because i actually do HOB, Trilogy and kissland are amazing.

Attached: 23101814_1677017895655681_5494838007242424320_n.jpg (1080x1349, 146K)

Tell them that you don't like music to confound their normalfag brain, then offer no explanation when they ask why and shut them down when they start talking about their own preferences until they go away.

Just reply honestly, you will tell pretty quickly if they actually want to talk if your music taste is different, if they show interest in it the person wants to talk, if they say ok cool, they do not

Attached: BCA0A6AF-1E9B-44BB-843E-76400D1AD30D.png (873x1214, 959K)

S'what I'm listening to right now, my dude.
youtu.be/yysylQFkhhk?t=20m45s

youtube.com/watch?v=MExUkhP-2t4
What am I supposed to say?

OMGOOOOD
YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T GET IT DO YOU???!!!
THE EARTH IS FUCKING FLAT OKKKK??
YOU COULD SEND ME TO SPACE AND SHOW ME THE "ROUND EARTH" AND WOULD STILL BE FUCKING FLAT!!!!!!!!!

YOU PICE OF SHIIIT FUCKING LITTLE GOVMNT CUNT COMMUNIST PIECE OF SHIT SHITLORD MOTHER FUUUUUCKERRRR!!!! PIECE OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
IS FLAT IS FUCKING FLAT FLAT FLAT FALT FLAT FLAT FLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! FUUUUCKING FLAAAAATTT!!
FUCKING JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COUD COME FROM HEAVEN AND TELL ME THE EARTH IS ROUND. EVEN THE LORD GOD THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING COULD COME IN PERSON AND SAY IT'S ROUND AND SHOW ME AND GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE OF EVERYTHINGGGG AND HOW ROUND IT IS!!

I DON'T CARE YOU MORRON I REJECT ALL EARTH'S FUCKING FLAT! FLAT FLAT FLAT FLAT FLATTTTTTTT!!! FUCKER FUCKER FLAT FLAT FLATLDKALDKLALALALALAL!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH;HHHHGHGGGGGGGGGFGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!

video game music and wrestling entrance themes

Bait/10
Tell them you only listen to the dillinger escape plan and sacrifice them when they don't know what that is duh

Fav genre is rock but I'll listen to anything

Currently listening to
youtu.be/YHPsjZ-TFxA

Tell them you listen to this: open.spotify.com/track/3V4Pxg4Xs4bifKJpYBAFBi?si=08d_a-pYSv-FsUcuBKBStQ