>they dont lie, new guy is really good and hes absolutely hilarious

Then I hear a conversation from his side

>thanks for taking me and your son to the zoo today. I had alot of fun
>your amazing, you know that right?
>*audible kiss*
>will you come lay down with me after this match? I'm going to be
>at the end of round Chad says he'll hop back on when he gets back
>2 hours later
>sorry about that guys, wife doesnt sleep well without me. Add me next round.

The group is cool and fun to play with but this other dude...hearing the happiness from his side makes me feel fucking worthless. I wanna play my vidya without hearing his wife praise and moan over him and say how loved he is and such

Attached: 20180522_214444.jpg (1080x1742, 474K)

>good people are bad
I feel bad for Chad, a genuinely nice man hated by inadequate guys who which they were him

Attached: 1526346276125.jpg (800x387, 215K)

Why do you hate someone for having something you don't have?

>People are obligated to be in your situation
Why do you think nice people ruin a chat just because YOU envy them?

I'm not claiming hes bad. I just feel bad about myself hearing his background life

I dont hate him
Its self loathing...

Ruins it for me yes

Wat vidya u play.
Being married and having kids isnt easy as well he only gets 1 match then he has to go hang with his wife.

>wife doesnt sleep well without me

Fucking hell.
Just imagine meaning that much to somebody, being able to bring them that level of comfort.

God I'm fucking worthless.

Use this to drive yourself into being better than him. Once you've proven yourself superior in at least one aspect, your ego will get that much needed boost, and you can build from there.

>using discord
You brought that onto yourself, faggot. Every discord soon devolves into a normalnigger infested chimp tier hierarchy. Especially when women and traps become involved.

Attached: 1513577277469.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Jealousy kills.

Its not that. Hes an engineer and works, then cooks huge dinners and lastly works out. Weekends are his cheat days. I asked about and apparently him and his wife are pretty independent of each other aka she doesnt bitch at him.

Me too!!!

I'm 30, khv and live with my parents and wage cuck sometimes...I'm at my end

What to use then??

Yes

Being a 30 year old khv doesn't mean you're at your end, you can still improve yourself greatly. You're never too old to change.

All the more reason for you to really try at this one thing. Get better than him in game, and your chance to improve IRL will appear.

Set your foundation, or drown in the quicksand of life.

Hey dude im same age and just started gyming. Im seriously considering taking roids i heard you can get fit waay faster like 3 months. But you need money for a personal trainer and food to do it right.
As for discord im not a fan i joined a gamer one, one time and all i could here is some fat cunts heavy breatheing and burping and shot it was kinda gross.

I've got other issues going on that makes it hard to improve. Medication helps but decreases my motorskills. In unironically an incel.

My heart won't withstand moderate exercise. When I was a kid I was hit by lightning and it stopped my heart. Since that day I've had heart r issues

>normies ruin everything
>i can't even cope with the fact that someone around me has a better life than me
fuck off you pitiful loser

>What to use???
Nothing....? Unless you're a normalfag, imageboards should be enough online interaction without constant use of a shitty social chat service.

It sounds like you've been cuckolded by a superior male. There is nothing you can do about it.

I deserve that I'm sure

They arent live during gaming sessions

Sucks to hear that maybe you can save up and get a street worker or escourt.

And how the fuck you get hit by lightning origi till us your story.

Its not a hig story. When I was around 11. I was playing outside and there was a storm a couple miles away. And I got zapped

Someone else's happiness is not your unhappiness

>Unless you're a normalfag, imageboards should be enough online interaction without constant use of a shitty social chat service.
I don't understand how arguing with people for hours on end that you'll never even recognize again could be enough for anyone. I'd literally lose my mind.

Attached: image.png (740x691, 861K)

>normies ruin everything
>starts the post with "be me"

Newfaggots ruin everything.

Come join me, I need some more people to play vidya with desu /jsXHhSr

Attached: 16002772_1196697193740935_7930589412416014215_n.png (960x540, 374K)

Marriages are really not fun LOL
doesn't sound like a chad. More like a middle aged white guy. Fuck that

>struck by lightning
so much fucking horse shit it's unbelievable.

You are literally a piece of shit and no one hear will side with you for your childish behavior. Plus it may seem like he is living the happy life now but a few years down the line, he is going to find out that he wasn't the only one pounding that ass while they were married.

>discord
You deserved everything that happened to you

I JUST WANT SOMETHING... I JUST WANT SOMETHING I CAN NEVER HAVE

Attached: 1526023198434.jpg (250x124, 4K)

How about voicing these concerns to him in a DM? I bet he'd be understanding and make you feel better. Maybe he'd even help you out, who knows?