Fembot feels

>tfw I'll never be as pretty as a white girl
>instead I'm cursed to live as an ugly man-faced azn

Attached: 07d.jpg (680x559, 31K)

post pic and or discord qt. there are guys here that would kill to talk to you.

Attached: 1526128503742.jpg (321x618, 38K)

Fuck you be my gf you potentially cute bitch. I am nigger though just a heads up.

If it makes you feel better I get approached by white girls all the time and I reject them cuz I love asian qts
t. whiteboi

*unzips BWC*

maybe later
I would never stoop that low to taking ape dick
post pic big boi

You can always get an indian or asian boy

>i would never stoop that low to taking ape dick
yeah this is how an asian girl talks, for sure.

Keep calling me racist shit it makes me hard

I know but its nice to pretend T__T

they don't stop, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. femwhores will now come here for attention regularly, never thinking of the robots as anything more than a tool for some meager instant gratification

You've got that 'exotic' thing going for you. There's plenty of guys out there with yellow fever.

You wouldn't happen to live in Hawaii, would you?

At least you can get more guys to fetishize you than I can :p yellow fever is infinitely more common than jungle fever

This thread was specifically created for the purpose of venting out feels, not for attention
Nope.

>never thinking of the robots as anything more than a tool for some meager instant gratification

but this is true, whats wrong with this?

I bet you all of these yellow fever fags envision a kpop star when they think of an asian girl. I'm nowhere near that.

op is a man

wtf bro gettin the robots all riled up for nothing

fuck u man

gimmie my 5 dolla back u bishtch!

Let me guess, Filipina?

>literally what normies admit to think while at the same time trying to say we don't understand how the world works

My last gf was a bucktoothed chink with mild acne. All I want is an asian gf who will berate me for being black just like she did, i miss her so much I just want to die fml

Everytime you post you get orbiters Ebony

Imagine not looking like this

Attached: 39300575684_fc6f2dce0d_o.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

God, i look like an absolute subhuman compared to her.

asian is so broad, but for some reason when I hear asian I think of a light skinned squint eyed person like chinese/japanese/korean when it actually includes the browners/polynesians/indians ect

ugly and still a conceited stuck up whore?

Do you have a discord? I wanna see this.

Gross shes fucking ugly

No no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is no such thing as a fembot. Youre not hot enough for chad so go and settle for kevin.

This is now a rape threat thread.

Attached: im gona blast your ass.gif (408x222, 971K)

>post pic and or discord qt
Pathetic piece of subhuman trash. Fuck off to /soc/

Said no straight guy ever lmao

Attached: 26137334238_da17f9c600_o.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

>chinese/mongolian
no hope
>japanese/korean
a white guy will take you no matter what
>malay/filipino
you gotta work for it

No shes not attractive at all. Would rather a plain-jane asian.

what kind of asian? Pics pls

Damn means you're gay

Attached: 28231030369_10d99c0e7a_o.jpg (720x960, 236K)

Nice tits but face ain't nothing to look at
Would pump and dump if I was that type of person

>tfw korean
>still ugly as shit with jacked up features

There's no hope for me user.

Who give a care?
Originalioli.

all fembots deserve to be bullied!

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 80K)

Figures why you're a virgin in your mid 20's.

>man-faced azn
White roast here, it's generally accepted that ALL Asians are more feminine.
At least you can get a traditional husbando, and make sure your cute little yellow kids can be raised in accordance to your customs.
I'm pretty fucking bummed about how my kids are gonna basically be the last white people in human history.

you do deserve to be bullied lol. so fucking self-assured by your perfect female life that one of your favorite past times is to go whore for easy attention from virgins in their internet hang outs. holy shit you are atrocious creatures beyond belief and you have no idea.

I disagree
I wish one would be my clingy friend

>I'm pretty fucking bummed about how my kids are gonna basically be the last white people in human history.

>tfw the man I ended up with is half blue eyed white half poointheloo

my white genes can prevail r-right? our kids won't be poos?

Shut the fuck up and post your discord my azn moon cake

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

That is not how it works, they're gonna be absolute creatura.
How bad it's gonna be depends on which kinda poo he is.
Like your kids might be a little qt in a sandniggery way in some cases.

Am male, what's sad to think about for me is that whites will be a global minority, a European minority, and a North American minority.

I'm not really sure how to feel as I'm primarily a Christian (sorry for phone posting newfagscumetcetc I mostly lurk for Christian threads) and so I have little reason to care for people's physical, mental, or genetic traits but it seems saddening to think that such a great group is to dissapear. Also sad to think that saying that whites were a great group is somehow taboo.

White guy here
The quicker white roasts go extinct the better

after finding out rashida jones is half black I have some faith

i'm just really hoping they have blue eyes after finding out like 5% of the world has non-brown eyes, mine are blue and his mom's were blue, also my country is filling up fast with poos and I feel like a rare gem in a sea of brown

If we have any hope it's in space, but if we don't make it in the next 80-ish years that's pretty much game over.

>saying that whites were a great group is somehow taboo

yes, isn't it strange? we invented everything and created the world everyone is clawing to get into or trying to copy, yet whites themselves are seen as vermin

Speaking as a reasonably cute Asian boy, it is vastly easier to date up as an Asian girl as this thread as proof. Watch as the robots pile in the friend request once you post your discord.

Attached: img.png (872x632, 361K)

Why would you feel bad about being Asian? Being asian is legit like the safest race to be for chicks, as opposed to white chicks who range from 1 - 10 asians are always like 3-8

>I feel like a rare gem in a sea of brown
Well it sounds like your relationship with pajeet's probably real fucked up.
Again though, which KIND of Indian is he?

Attached: kinds of Indians.jpg (414x263, 35K)

You haven't been to Asia, have you?

>after they cut my legs out from under me and ensure I'll be without descendants of course they'll leave me alone!
>I mean, they might have taken videogames from me
>and comics
>and movies
>and the internet
>b-b-but if I sit here in this hotpot of near-boiling water I'll be rewarded with a hookerbot for sure

he's quite light skinned and could pass as a white person with brown hair and brown eyes, not sure exactly what kind of poo his dad was, about as brown as the pic

Attached: mapboy.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Your kid might just end up looking like a wop.
Don't bet on blue eyes, though.

oh well what can you do, he's such a great guy anyway

his mom was a beautiful tall skinny blue eyed blonde, not sure why she got with a poo

Weird compensating