Saturday night and you are here on Jow Forums instead of doing something else

Saturday night and you are here on Jow Forums instead of doing something else.

What is your excuse?
Lets hear it

Attached: 1521322647656.jpg (630x658, 226K)

Jow Forums's better desu

I dont enjoy socializing with drunk sluts or my drunk friends. So I went home early from the local bar and am now here listening to SunBatHer

Attached: received_10155235002935780.jpg (1331x2015, 144K)

at my time zone its sunday morning and some random person is sleeping in my bed

l'm at work.

I put off showering all day and I don't want to do it until I've smoked some weed. I like to mash f5 while I roll.

I'm a socially reclusive schizo neet.

I ran 18 miles this morning and I'm tired as fuck and relaxing with some Bourbon and beer.

Attached: pepeflipoff.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I have social anxiety disorder and no friends.

already have a girlfriend, all my friends have out grown partying every week

I don't have friends, and whenever I go to bars in my college town I'm intimidated by the beautiful women and outgoing guys who are much taller than me.

You tell lies

I worked today and am an alcoholic.

It seems you have forgotten normgroid

Attached: ci09ah0uwaar-gj.png (600x458, 30K)

Because I have no girlfriend, I cant go out because I dipped work today and I am supposed to be "sick" and I frequent this site.

Oh yeah and I hate people.

Attached: Zp60Q5OXnfGDW03oUNNGlH7gOsGiW3jyX7bfIh-fup0.jpg (512x768, 67K)

its 06:33 am
i would never lie on Jow Forums

No excuse..i am a loser...i am a failure...I know i will be alone for the rest of my life...But at least i can find peace in knowing that people will be a lot more happy without me in their life..Am i depressed? Sure..Am i Lonely? Yup..It's going to hurt but only because it's loss..and loss take's time to Heal

Thats not what I was talking about...but on the off chance you arent lying good on you user...good on you

Attached: RFFJoWqMCRAdz0NCpFtVZi-v9VfwGie70AYqRWaV6ZU.jpg (768x768, 98K)

No friends, no money, no job, no license, live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

whats good about the lost oprtunity of having sex is sleeping in my bed while i have no room to sleep

I literally have no friends. What reason is there to leave my dwelling?

Motherfucker you didn't have sex with her. What the fuck is wrong with you.

thats what i m asking myself for 3 hours now

I have no money right now. So I can't call an uber to go hang out. I would have called one of my friends to pick me up and hang out, but we did that last Saturday so I don't want to bother him.

>normgroid

kek thats a good one. mind if i steal it?

I just got back from biking all day. I wanted to go as fast and as far as possible but went too far and got lost in a different city, then had to find my way back.

Feel you man. I feel ya...I...feel...ya...........the amount of opportunities I've had, to have sex and I didnt take it.......................................................................................................ha..................ha...ha

I don't feel like going anywhere tonite. All that people around here do is sit around in bars and gossip, anyway.

I live in the suburbs with no car and no friends. If I lived downtown I would go take a nice walk through the districts and see what people are up to. I'm trying to read a book but I'm starting to feel a wave of anxiety hit me so I'm trying to drown it out by shitposting here.

Attached: house-road-suburb-night.jpg (1920x1200, 236K)

Thanks for reminding me of the

>spent day in bed jacking off
>took dog on a three hour walk
>took the cat out for a half an hour
>looked around the burned building down the street that recently caught on fire, lol fuck police tape
>made mom and myself a pot of chili, shit's good

I dunno, today wasn't totally unproductive, but I enjoy sitting down and relaxing in the evening. It's a small town, there's literally nothing to do after 11pm, even on weekends.

Grinding dat wagecuck life. Shitposting for $32/hr. Sucks ass but I guess it could be worse.

lel no need to ask me go ahead

Plz share video of you walking the cat. Sounds spergy.

I get paid biweekly and this week isn't the week I get paid. I was invited to a party in a town half an hour away from my house but I have 1/4 tank of gas left and I don't want to waste it.

But I did go out last Saturday and Sunday if that counts. Got pretty drunk at a punk rock club and held hands with some random qt black girl while we walked down the street.

Attached: A0AEC7FB-39CE-462D-A005-0154188CED90.jpg (750x791, 274K)

No video, I just hook him to his harness and let him wander around the back yard. I live right by the highway, but don't wanna deny him exercise. It's the a compromise and I hate doing it, so I usually just hook him to the tether(60ft) and let him go about his business without me. I felt like watching him today though. He hates it when i'm with him so he'll often just flop on his side and lay there like he's dead. It is pretty spergy I admit.

Normalfags don't want me around

>Plz
>spergy.
fucking kill yourself underage scum

I'm on probation for drug possession
so I just sit at home smoke tobacco and gamble on sports

Sunday morning, I just finished studying all night and I'm kinda exhausted

Came back from a bike ride through the forest not too long ago. Right now I'm browsing Jow Forums and /lit/ while reading Plato on the side and listening to lofi. Pretty comfy desu

Attached: 1494015947532.png (958x660, 16K)

I rarely socialize outside the house, if I do go out of the house at all. I mostly stay at home on the weekends and help with my grandfather or do more work for my mother.

just got home from doing cool mfkin shit all day and im relaxing on Jow Forums my man

I live in LA. No job right now so no money really, but I could drop everything and go bar hopping in Santa Monica if I wanted, but being on here with twitch on my other monitor is literally more entertaining most of the time. I can just have someone else go bar hopping for me in IRL section

Not Saturday here anymore, but
>messaged friend to meet up for dinner. He said he needs to hang with his gf instead as she wanted to go see Deadpool 2
>messaged workmate for a drink, he declined saying he was "rekt" from a week of work
>messaged tinder girl I speak to every now and then, she declined saying that she had "uni work" to do
>my daily car is also my racecar and currently needs oils changed, new tailshaft and diff. The latter 2 are on their way
>can't ride my bike cause it was raining.
>end up staying home playing vidya like every other fucking weekend. Go to bed at 8pm.

Rinse and repeat every week.

Attached: 1510275852416.png (956x674, 888K)

Coming down from drugs

Post more Scarlett

not that dude but another lover of scar
>tfw unironically got a boner from her in this movie and would bang the shit out of her looking like this, not even her best look

Attached: bride.jpg (2331x1680, 1.53M)

Honestly first time "on" Jow Forums

i had a busy week and i want to relax alone :)

What movie? Never knew she did full frontal.

I started leaving the house almost all together.
It started in my youth that i didn't like playing outside because i was bullied , then i started going to school less often and now i'm only leaving when i absolutely need to or to buy shit from the store.

I'm still young and want to fix this , but i don't know how senpai.

Attached: 7532453643235.jpg (474x319, 28K)

I don't enjoy pubs or alcohol
Also I finished exams today and I napped a lot. Gonna read and maybe exercise later.
Also this monday I'll go watch two Satoshi Kon movies with my fuck buddy at my university after class, with an hour and a half break to go for taco bell for the first time

lurk more faggot cock sucker

>What movie? Never knew she did full frontal.
Underage reddit scum gtfo

I'm 29 and I guarantee I've been here longer than you.

the retard is strong in this one now fuck off

desu I haven't seen this movie. Didn't think it would be good.

Here ya go lad

www.aznude.com/view/celeb/s/scarlettjohansson.html

Attached: 8CIiu7BQ07NVvAr0BFhkoKJJy8ntgHbaG2UcKBptdrk.jpg (1024x572, 66K)

No idea how DESU turned to desu but okay

Attached: _Tjw2FWmzWdczm1X5N9MLtGXP537pZbp-rvN9vEADbY.jpg (574x767, 60K)

didnt watch it because its a shitty movie, just had to look at screencaps to get fap ideas

It's Sunday afternoon here. I watched the Champion's League final live and I'm half-dead currently with my depression/anxiety meds still sedating me.

ah got ya. Ill end up watching it eventually because she turns me on so damn much

Attached: qdfaaaa.jpg (624x1007, 147K)

why do u have to watch the whole movie when people already get the best parts into clips

This is my favorite out of my collection

Attached: sdfddfdf.jpg (1920x1200, 714K)

I'm a completionist. If I start something I finish it. Even if its two years later lol. I started Live. Die. Repeat. on a plane and 2 years after I finished it.

Attached: hjhfdjhhjkshjk.jpg (1239x1650, 169K)

> (OP)
>Jow Forums's better desu
This. I am with my normie friends at some real life escape experience nonsense.

fuck this shit im going over to /s/ and Imma start a scarjo thread

Attached: lZG0jXlxxHerxMUQNpNfLApB9E2ZT7-sY-Do0JBNNz4.jpg (628x767, 137K)

i'm 33 and can guarantee i've been here longer than you reddit.

>I'm 29
Nice try underage

I'm 69 faggot

>I'm 69 faggot
underage confirmed

Friends don't invite me anywhere and are surprised when I actually hang out with them when one person actually invites me. How did it get to this point?

Attached: 1527179002260.jpg (400x400, 29K)

busy sitting in a crockpot of mental illness, hoping it malfunctions and burns me alive in my room

actually now that ive found another scar jo enthusiast? where do u find ur rule34 shit?

This time last year I was getting a BJ of a chubby qt.
I lucked out and it will probably take other 15 years before I touch another female

I hate going outside, I hate this world.
I hate only having $5 just to go and walk out, which I can't even do because I have to shower first because I stink like nuts and ass.
For what? For nothing. There's nothing out there for me. There never is. Why would tonight be any different? I will never understand normalfags and this naive way of thinking.

I went for an hour-long run, that's my excuse. I try to balance it out with strength training so that I don't end up looking like a starving Kenyan.

Attached: my spirit animal.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Do you listen opeth

I just came back from partying with a female friend
Also, Ive banged her a few times

Attached: 1524260148448.jpg (1280x1707, 368K)

I live in Aus and itssunday arvo here plus I got work tommorow morning. Not even gonna fap.

>using a board where its considered common courtesy to filter healthy interaction with women
Can you pinpoint the exact moment(s) where it all went so wrong?

I remember when I first came to Jow Forums, back on 2008 or 2009, can't recall exactly when
There was a thread, an AMA made about some afghan dude in Afghanistan and I tought it was so cool and I should come more to this board
And for some time it was great, but then it went downhill, was killed and raised back to life
It came back as some wicked abomination, full of depression, but I still came back because some times there's some good titties posted here

Attached: 1514629449845.jpg (1200x1600, 630K)

>he stays for the rare rack posts
Not worth it desu. Subreddits are better if you just like tits.

I've been here since the day the board was launched in february 2008. 2008-09 Jow Forums was the fucking best. It started to go to shit in 2010 and it got so bad that it was deleted in 2011. Ever since it's rebirth it's been a shithole. Moot shouldnt have brought it back.

>. Subreddits
you should stay there you little faggot

I don't go to rebbit, and the few times I've been there have been very short, the layout is disgusting

And now it can't be killed without harming other boards. Still, if there's tits, I like it to exist
These tits were originally posted here, by a femanon

Attached: 1497665747820.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I have absolutely no friends and I'm a depressed NEET.

>im so based and edgy hehe
>I argue and relate to teenagers all day hehe
Sad, youre like a little rat pulling a machine for a dopamine fix, heres your (you), bitch.

>>im so based
spotted the nigger

>proving my point further
You really are a worthless faggot.

I haven't left my house in 2 and a half years. I get called a loser piece of shit daily by my family.

>You really are a worthless faggot.
you don't seem to have much else to do kiddo.

Eurofag here, I was out yesterday night
I still have dry beer all over me

Just got off work and about to pop open a beer.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

Yeah, opeth is cool. Ive been into Sale Freux lately.

I can't remember the last time I left my house other than to go to work. I work at a grocery/retail store, and there's a gas station in the parking lot, so anything I need I can pick up after my shift ends. I mostly just spectate games and watch streams when I'm not sleeping.

I'm at a killer party, I'm just killing time while taking a shit

>I ran 18 miles this morning
no ya fuckin didn't fag.

holy shit your life is depressing, please don't post anymore

I just got home from a party with lots of my friends ask me anything