Mental health thread #26

>schizos
>autists
>depressed
>anxious
Everybody is welcome. Talk about treatments or experiences. Don't be an ass.

days are getting longer and shorter at the same time.

Attached: blink.jpg (1200x1000, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNNYHtgxqyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got a ton of acne in middle school out of nowhere. Went from quite pretty to deformed leper over a week. Ended my social life. I went batshit. I spent my lunch periods in highschool sneaking around campus pooping in strange places and masturbating

>pooping in strange places and masturbating
places other than toilets? please tell us more. i was an acnebot too, now i just have a scarred up crater face

I'm glad to see the thread again. I've had no motivation lately, all I do is go back and forth between reading Personality Disorders in Modern Life, and playing either Rimworld or Warframe. Haven't been reading any of my other books or doing any other hobbies.

Been waiting for this thread all day. Been crying most of the day again, paranoid that Jow Forums is gonna kill me/put me in a work camp cause im a neet with STPD.

Hello, it's me, Schizbot listening to ASMRfus.
youtu.be/LNNYHtgxqyI
>Talk about treatments or experiences.
Nothing works, I want to die. I'm not all here today, but I'm here enough to be me. I am constantly reminded of the fact that I am short bursts of electricity piloting a meat suit.

Attached: Negative.png (631x534, 321K)

>I spent my lunch periods in highschool sneaking around campus pooping in strange places and masturbating
Did anyone catch you?

I quit me antidepressants and naltrexone this week

How's that working out for ya, my dude?

Terrible to be honest. I work at a startup and the pressure is mounting up so all i did this month is work, talkto my folks a delete time with (((shit)))

I wish I was back on adhd and klonopin, that was the last time I felt like a real person but I kept drinking on klonopin and my psych switched me to antis.

how about schizoid? I don't need any treatment fuck you thats why

Dont die

orginally

What's your favorite book on your own disorder? I'm an assbooger and I liked Look Me in the Eye by John Robison.

Five attempts and six months worth of hospitalization. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, ADHD, insomnia, and I have high-functioning autism. After all the abuse and hopelessness I went through I haven't had a single suicidal thought and I only take one Zoloft pill a day. If you feel that you need help. Get it.

>schizo
>depressed
The only thing keeping me going is the avatar sequels (don't laugh I'm 100% serious) once all of those are out, in 2025 my parents will be dead and I'll probably kill myself. But until then that's all thats keeping me going.

I'm not even honest with my therapist anymore I just pretend like everything's going fine because I've just given up trying to solve shit

What is this fucking nightmare of an existence?
I can't even kill myself, now Christian is tapping me on the shoulder because I bummed money off him when I was a kid. Now we're being used as laughing stocks in the news.
>LoL fucking virgin loser who still lives with his parents needs to fucking die!
Please just a meteorite come and end this garbage!

I'm meant to slowly stop taking xanax but I don't wanna face the world without it (and lose the chances of using it recreationally, lets say), otherwise I take Zoloft, what do

This may seem a bit cliche but you should just drop it altogether so you don't need to depend on a substance to feel good.

How do I convince myself to go see a doctor I feel bad and cannot even sleep well... I am awake until I pass out from being tired and I can't sleep for more than 4-5 hours... I am tired all the time and have to force myself to eat and I've got no desires and I barely feel emotion.

Attached: 1513050344320.png (421x248, 68K)

Feeling extremely tired constantly is torture, sleep deprivation torture has been used on terrorists. Why would you want to torture yourself? Go see a doctor.

Attached: 1506988737719.png (520x699, 333K)

I'm a waste of time time and I'm afraid of going by myself

Attached: 1496538636480.jpg (640x568, 39K)

I've lost all motivation, I can't even think of the future without feeling that void in my chest. Picked up drinking as a habit and I'm slowly fucking up my life. The only reason I don't care is because life has no meaning, and everyday is a constat struggle with suicidal thoughts. I really hate my family because they force me to stay around, I would have already killed myself if it wasn't for their feelings

No doctor will consider you a waste of time, it's their job to help you. They've spent years in college and internship just to have the opportunity to help people. I'm sorry you feel afraid to go alone, maybe you could take your phone and talk to an internet friend?

Attached: 1511992882179.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I don't have any and it won't help I need someone to make me go

does anyone have experience with anxiety meds?
I was thinking about going to the doctor for either some benzos or gabapentin, which is supposed to help a lot

Go, user. If you don't I'm gonna curse you from where I am. You want to go, that's obvious, user. If no one else is there then try to be your own support, it's easier said than done but I'm sure we can all try

I'm not sure how to convince you, but you've got to go if you want to find out why you're not sleeping well and maybe get it fixed.

If you feel that you have nothing to lose, then it won't hurt to take a chance and see a doctor.

benzos help, but are highly addictive so careful with that (speaking as an addict)

But I don't want to even though I should.
I don't want to, I need to..
I guess I won't be

Currently living one day at a time, trying to believe the answer will come to know where I go from here. I have had therapy, medicines, and one correctional "camp".
Had to be home schooled halfway through middle school all the way through high school, managed high school diploma, got a temp job, figured out i was manipulated and abused there, haven't made a decision to move forward for 3 years.

No phone, no driver licences , no friends, still with parents, but under no drugs, alcohol, or nasty habits. I have little hope I will find something i wish to achieve.
I have had "help" in the past, all it has done was waste time and money.
Still, if anything I understand the world turns on its own, and you shouldn't try to control something that cannot be controlled.
Also, I have it known in my soul that suicide is impossible, because I cannot even bring my self to imagine how to do it, so it isn't worth the trouble, let alone the implications.
I rather see what becomes of the world I wasn't a part of.
If one day I am saved, so be it.
Likely am doomed, no one will seek me out, and I am not looking for someone to either.
If someone knew me, or wishes to reconnect, it is their choice, I am not the one who will intrude their lives, the nothing I have become.

Go to the doctor or your future dream gf will die in her sleep.

You know you need to, so at least at some unconscious level you want to get better. You should try it, user. It might be what you need to feel better

schizo-epileptic with social phobia reporting

So, uh, I haven't been taking negative comments pretty well these last few months. There's been two occurrences, one in VR chat and one in Vermintide 2, where people have outright gotten into arguments with me and said some bad shit. It's nothing new, I've played video games most of my life so I'm no stranger to rude people on the internet but these last two incidents have turned me off from going back to those places. And yadda yadda yadda I may have found out where those people live. I'll forget about the things they said but then later it comes back to me and I'm filled with anger. How do I stop living this life of wanting revenge over petty things? (I suspect it has to do with my upbringing and how my parents handled grudges, but I guess the same could be said for everyone here)

I'm trying to cope with my ASD as best I can. I spent my whole life living at someone else's pace, living by what they determine is right and wrong and I just can't do it anymore. I can't get free of where I am because there's no way I can leave. I can't be a NEET because I don't know how and likely can't in Florida and still live. Shits killingme slowly and there's not a day goes by that I don't consider suicide, I haven't yet because I'm constantly held back by thoughts of what could be, however unrealistic.

i have schizophrenia. it's made me push out almost everybody except family out of my life. the paranoia is constant. the auditory hallucinations are daily.

it's so stressful. believercels, please pray for me. every day is so hard and I'm beginning to get gray hair at 19 from the stress of this illness + loneliness.

i cope by dreaming about my future wife.

Laugh and the world laughs with you
Weep and you weep alone
For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth
But has trouble enough of it's own
I think that really sums up life as a whole, if you are sad all the time, no one will want to be there for you, but if you are someone generally happy then people will at least try to make an effort to help you go back to your happy self.
I know what it's like to feel like a burden in other people's lives, and it's really bad, I would offer you advice, but I'm still in the same hole. Still, it's good you haven't sunk in the world of addictions, user. The world is a very cruel place

im pretty sure somethings wrong because recently i havent been able to get over the fact that i believe this world is not real. these people in my life can not be real people. these fucking normals, there is no way that can be a real person. like to the point where i cant physically function from anxiety

kill them user. do it for me.

I used my therapist to hide from my gf, and idk how to dump her bc she's fucking insane.

Give us deets about her

She's got borderline personality and bipolar, she's overly attached to me and won't leave me alone. I wish I was single again. I don't want to date anymore women.

Buy a gun, make bundles of tin cans tied together and attach them to every door in your house so they'll fall and make a loud rattling before you go to sleep. Optionally spread broken glass everywhere so she can't sneak around without making crunchy noises, but then it's a slipping hazard and you need shoes all the time.

I think I'm gonna buy an SKS. Might as well.

I don't desire a romantic relationship I'll be fine.
Maybe

What has you reading about personality disorders, user? Do you have one?

One of my online friends has one and I wanted to understand them better and I just find psychology interesting. I highly doubt I have one, but if I did I figured it'd either be avoidant or dependent. I am a bit through the avoidant chapter and am now absolutely certain I don't have it.

I feel like I definitely have something but I don't want to get diagnosed because I'm worried about future discrimination (how long until the mentally ill can't buy guns?). My gf thinks I have ASPD but I think it might be NPD, BPD, or even ASD. Nothing seems to quite describe me and I'm not going to a professional.

even they just look at the symptoms described in the ICD-10 and just go with whatever you hit more than 4 of the symptoms with or whatever, going to a professional doesn't mean anything anymore

I am convinced I'm in some way depressed because I'm not allowed to kill myself. I just want to end it because I don't really want to make anything out of myself but I'm not even given the privacy and time to end myself, when I expose this problem to people they tell me it's the other way around, mentioning I know myself and the way I am just results in some circular logic shit about "muh defense mechanisms". It's impossible to discuss mental health with normies that just want to line you up with everyone else

Attached: 1508601658767.jpg (2335x2507, 685K)

I just want to scream, my inner self wants to scream to death.