I'm looking for a fembot girlfriend. I'd like a girl who matches these qualities:

I'm looking for a fembot girlfriend. I'd like a girl who matches these qualities:

>Below average looks and not too full of yourself
So I can relate to you and not feel inferior, and because looks don't matter to me only personality

>Interested in at least some hobby
So I don't become your life, I want a mutual partner not a two-person cult

>Don't have to be super smart, but at least be intellectually curious about the world and ready to consider new ideas
I couldn't get along with a close-minded person

>Cares about love, respect, loyalty, and dedication. Would never cheat
Needs no explaining

Now a bit about me:
>Nerdy guy who always focused on school
>Loves to read and study technical topics
>Professional STEM career, I care about my work and it's a big part of who I am. I love math and programming
>Interested in the world, philosophy, politics, any scientific topics, but programming and systems development are my main interests and skills. You don't have to care about these things but this is who I am
>I work out regularly and keep in shape, I do it for fun so it's a lifestyle thing not a cope thing, I will continue doing this for the rest of my life
>Loves bike riding through nature and around town
>Loves taking road trips and seeing new places in the world
>Loving, caring, loyal, sensitive guy

Are any girls interested in being my gf?

Attached: 1395860002587.gif (500x301, 426K)

I started dating a guy in February, but I'd hit you up otherwise. Good luck with your search~! ^^

Attached: Gakkou Gurashi 2.gif (500x281, 920K)

Thanks for the good luck femanon please treat your bf nicely

I'm kind of abusive, but he puts up with it because he luvs me.

Attached: Gakkou Gurashi 1.gif (500x281, 1.32M)

Well you shouldn't be abusive. Guys put up with a lot. Don't abuse that fact.

So there are no lonely females on r9k who want a boyfriend?

Oops forgot my trip, signing this post I'm replying to.

You sound like you'd be a nice boyfriend, don't give up the search! I'm nearly in a relatonship but not quite. The guy's my oneitis but he keeps showing interest then changing his mind. I'm sure it's just him being a little bit unstable.

If things don't work out I'd be happy to get to know you. Provide some form of contact and we'll see how things turn out in the future.

>already lining up her backup bfs
Jesus Christ, average fembot right here

Thanks for the post, but I'm not interested in being a second choice backup. It's pretty disrespectful to me to even suggest that quite frankly.

What's wrong with meeting people? It's not like I'm a roastie lining up Chads to fuck. I've been rejected countless times so I'm not going to just let good people pass me by without a thought. I want to make somebody happy.

Also, just to let you know, and I'm not trying to be mean, but if I was that guy who you're chasing after (and claiming to be your oneitis at that) and I knew that you just posted what you posted to me right now, I'd dump you for being disloyal. I'm not trying to be mean, just to explain it to you

Guys have a different viewpoint on loyalty, and you've basically kind of cheated on your oneitis already as far as I'm concerned.

relationships are just an ever changing fad to you? Remember this whenever you wonder why men just next you.

Attached: 1523118336212.jpg (340x340, 24K)

They are not a "fad" to me. I don't get any opportunities to meet people so I don't know how else to do so other than to make online friends.
I've been pursuing this guy for 3 years now and nobody else. I'm going to give it one more year but I have to move on eventually.

So you're been pursuing this guy for 3 years? Are you out of your mind? That's at least 5% of your life expectancy, pursuing some guy who keeps changing his mind about you. Let's say he decides he wants you. Are you happy with that? I wouldn't be. I would never trust a person who rejected me for 3 years on end. Just my two cents.

I'm looking for a boyfriend. I'd like a boy who matches these qualities:

>average looks and not too full of yourself
So I can feel inferior, and because looks don't matter to me only personality

>Interested in at least some hobby
So I don't become your life, I want a mutual partner not a two-person cult

>Don't have to be super smart, but at least be intellectually curious about the world and ready to consider new ideas
I couldn't get along with a close-minded person

>Cares about love, respect, loyalty, and dedication. Would never cheat
Needs no explaining

Now a bit about me:
>Nerdy guy who always focused on school
>Loves to read and study technical topics
>Professional STEM career, I care about my work and it's a big part of who I am. I love math and programming
>Interested in the world, philosophy, politics, any scientific topics, but programming and systems development are my main interests and skills. You don't have to care about these things but this is who I am
>I work out regularly and keep in shape, I do it for fun so it's a lifestyle thing not a cope thing, I will continue doing this for the rest of my life
>Loves bike riding through nature and around town
>Loves taking road trips and seeing new places in the world
>Loving, caring, loyal, sensitive guy

Are any boys interested in being my bf?

This, holy fuck women are horrible.

>but I'm not interested in being a second choice backup
But you will be a backup bf, a second choice, choice that was made only because previous partner didn't work out.
You either add VIRGIN as a requirement or you WILL BE just a NEXT ONE, SAFETY NET, SECOND CHOICE.

Attached: 1314218295101.jpg (468x285, 14K)

I would trust him, because I understand the circumstances behind his rejection. I can't go into details because I feel like that's a violation of his privacy. I've somewhat come to terms with the rejection by now. As long as he's happy with his choice, I can deal with it.

See I've been pursuing one guy for 3 years. I don't think responding to a Jow Forums post when I've never been in a relationship counts as "lining up backup bfs"

But you tried to line me up as a backup boyfriend in case your "oneitis" doesn't work out. Let's say you ended up contacting me one day. How would I feel knowing I was just a backup? Not good, and I wouldn't trust you. You quite literally were trying to line me up as a backup boyfriend.

roastie you can't be "pursuing" someone for 3 gtod damn years. Just fucking make the first move yourself damn it. Jesus Christ. And yes you DID try to line up a backup. Fucking Roastoids god damn it

this isn't your own personal blog gtfo tripfag

This is my personal blog though

Good OP, you need to watch yourself around roasted used up beef courtains. Especially on r9k.

This is exactly why women on r9k should be banable. It's like inviting a child molester to a kinderkarten.
Women you should leave r9k or get banned.

Attached: 1312914095970.jpg (377x480, 41K)

I quite honestly don't get the sentiment behind this? I have feelings for another individual and I'm in the process of moving on. I never knew of your existence until this very moment. Wouldn't it be more of a scummy move to drop somebody emotionally the moment another person comes by? If anything that would send bad vibes to me personally.

You can add me if you'd like. I'm similar in some ways to this user and we could always get to know each other

Maybe you're right, maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe your loyalty to your oneitis is commendable, and maybe it's understandable that you'd contact someone else if he continually rejected you. The world is a lot more of a complicated place than r9k makes it out to be. All I know is that I don't like cheating or disloyalty of any sort. Maybe I don't understand your situation with him, but maybe we're all also right

I don't know femanon. I don't want to be a backup though, sorry. If you're "planning" to move on them it's time to do it. Three years is a -long- time. Anyway, I don't know.

Anyway I'm looking for a girlfriend now. I just want to hold her hand and tell her I love her and kiss her good night after having (((fun))). Natural human things. I can't sit here hoping that maybe some girl will move on past some other guy for me. It's absurd that you would suggest I should do that.

>I never knew of your existence until this very moment
So if you get a boyfriend and then you meet someone brand new it's ok to switch partner because "you never knew of his existance before"?

>Wouldn't it be more of a scummy move to drop somebody emotionally the moment another person comes by?
Of course it would. But look at it this way, if your current "love" interest DIDN'T reject you... you probably wou;d be with him. This automatically makes ANOTHER guy just ANOTHER guy, a SECOND CHOICE, SAFETY NET. Someone you are with just because it didn't work out with your previous parter/partners. That's disgusting.
At this point there should be an obligatory parnter count database available for decent human beings to avoid being frauded by heartless leftovers.

Attached: 1315848316786.jpg (450x310, 12K)

No... I'm in the wrong here. I need to make up my mind. I'm simply having trouble moving on. I can't seem to let go of that one last shred of hope. It's not fair of me to drag down others because I'm a pathetic clingy individual.

I understand. I had an online girlfriend once in the past, and this happened to me too. It's hard to let go of last shreds of hope, especially when you're a soft hearted and loving person. I told myself she needed me, but I realize that I only let myself think that because I thought I needed her. But she rejected me over and over, and I'm better off without people like that in my life. She abused me in many other ways I won't list, and I will never put up with that again. I want a nice happy mutually respectful relationship where there is no mean stuff and drama.

>So if you get a boyfriend and then you meet someone brand new it's ok to switch partner because "you never knew of his existance before"?
That doesn't make any sense. I've never had a boyfriend, and I would never choose a different partner while in a committed relationship. You're equating moving on from somebody who rejected you to breaking up with a partner for another person, which is something I find disgusting myself.

>if your current "love" interest DIDN'T reject you... you probably wou;d be with him. This automatically makes ANOTHER guy just ANOTHER guy, a SECOND CHOICE, SAFETY NET. Someone you are with just because it didn't work out with your previous parter/partners. That's disgusting.

Isn't that true for every single person who's ever asked anyone out and been rejected then? Are all single people heartless heathens because they would've been happy with the people who rejected them?

>tfw offer to talk to you but get ignored

Yeah but you just hijacked my thread and said "I'm kind of like OP"

Shoot. I'm so sorry, I got pretty caught up in debate and probably missed the post. If you want to contact me my discord is Sheepish#3730

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just posted since you didn't seem to want to talk to you. I mentioned having similar traits because I do, there's no need to list everything out, it's not my thread

Fair enough, good, luck with backup girl, respect yourself and don't put up with any bullshit

>That doesn't make any sense. I've never had a boyfriend, and I would never choose a different partner while in a committed relationship

Not that guy, but I'm going to bully you because I suspect you may be a woman. You think this way, but do you really know what temptation feels like? I had a white, Canadian blonde with macromastia walk up and fucking sniff me, sniff my fucking neck and proceed to flirt with me, but I resisted since I had a GF, even though things were not going well. Could you resist whatever the male equivalent is?

I have a very strong respect for loyalty and individual, intimate contracts, do you?

Attached: 1505784052496.png (583x808, 588K)

You sound like a nice lass pls be my gf if things don't work out for u

Why are you looking for a girlfriend here?

Go on /soc/ or something you homo.

Attached: 9826875.png (252x224, 19K)

Technically I have already resisted such an advance, while drunk might I add. (Not overly so. I enjoy a bit of vodka from time to time. Keeps my anxiety low.)
I was at a close friend's birthday party and a tall black guy tried to get handsy and flirt with me. I ignored him and covered myself in couch cushions then watched youtube and messaged my oneitis for the rest of the night.
I value loyalty and dedication. Casual sexual acts simply aren't for me.

Because I want a fembot not a stacey

So you were tempted by some guy solely because he was tall and black and resisted temptation? That's definitely something to brag about

Isn't that the male equivalent of a hot blonde? I didn't get tempted. That's my point.

I don't know you tell me, are they? Seems like superficial characteristics, and he seems like an asshole rapist trying to get handsy with you

You sound like a massive fucking fedora

It's a larper, you faggot. They are saying things they think a woman would say to trick you.

I suspected as much

Okay,maybe, maybe you are worth a shit. Maybe you are the wife material some guys dream about. But only YOU know if it was actually a situation where your loyalty and convictions are tested.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you claim to have never had a boyfriend, and I won't hate someone with so little experience. You are like an idealistic child.

Attached: 4581ab36270eb7b65779bad0f925cd2e.jpg (519x775, 200K)

He wasn't just some random guy though. I actually had know him for a while. We gamed together occasionally. I'm pretty sure most women get tempted by attractive guys when it comes to casual relations though. Am I wrong?

Now this is another level. At least you're trying, hell I like you.

Okay congratulations I guess

Not larping. I'm just a very inept female. Can prove it tomorrow if you wanna add me on discord.

Sure, what's your discord and how will you prove you are female?

Short video call with audio. No nudity or lewdity, obviously.

That's fine. I'm not into girls.

Any fembots in this thread looking for a bf?

>now a bit about me: nerdy guy ...

OH NO NO NO

>OH NO NO NO
...posts the user on r9k

Any girls interested in letting me see if I want to be your bf?

>Isn't that true for every single person who's ever asked anyone out and been rejected then?
It is. And that's the sad part. People accepted this degenerated sad world. They forsake their dreams of true love, their values and ideals... just because it's easy to compromise just to hook up. Normal people eventually give up, they settle with used goods or a person that would rather be with someone else but at the moment it's the best she/he can do. Values and dreams are overtaken by primal lust and reality of a sad world devoid of any virtues.

Attached: 1428736269509.jpg (704x396, 34K)

>Because I want a fembot not a stacey
well then you played yoursef, you will either get stacey or e-stacey, there are no such thing as "fem"bot

I was interested until I saw the anime picture

Sorry OP, I am a strict no-weebs policy

If you don't like anime go back humping Chad Stacy

I'm not a weeb, and Piccolo is better than you

what is picolo? some sort of device you masturbste with? stay virgin then, you won't get any of us date you

The DBZ character in my OP picture. Look if you don't even like DBZ get off Jow Forums.

lol I appreciate some weeb bf as long as he has a career and doesn't impose his weeb-iness on me. Damn it would be cute to tease him too about it.

you sound like a catch, OP.
I do match all of your criteria (might even be a bit more :p) but I just started dating this prospective guy 2 weeks ago. the timing is just not right.

Theoretically you sound like a better catch than him, though., so I believe you'll find what you're looking for soon. Good luck user

>So I don't become your life, I want a mutual partner not a two-person cult
Have fun getting cucked

Thanks for the good luck femanon. Tinder is only full of "bisexual polyamorous" people though. Also that's a requirement of mine, you can't be bisexual. And obviously can't be "polyamorous" aka a cheater

I'm going to sleep. If any girls want to contact me feel free to add me on discord to get to know each other:

TextbookGreen#2189

Sleep tight robots