You just gotta love yourself bro!

>you just gotta love yourself bro!
>you can't love anyone else if you don't love yourself
Fucking faggots don't understand how much someone saying they loved and believed in me would improve my life. No clue how much a hug or a pat on the back would do to someone starved of affection. Fuck you people.

Attached: 1527363713961.jpg (291x370, 31K)

user,what is your name ? I know you can do great in this world,I too understand clear as clean glass that support can make such a difference.

Would it, though? Or would it just be an expectation to disappoint?

Jonathan
Yeah, it would. What's next? Are you gonna say getting a girlfriend would just make my life worse? Fuck off.

You gotta toughen up princess. Read this and you'll realize a woman telling you she loves you means less than nothing, you telling you love yourself is better at least you know you're bullshitting yourself.

Attached: 1527301424092.jpg (1024x989, 195K)

Right on fucking que. Predictable.

that's exactly the problem, op, you don't give cocaine to a drug addict

Just get a sex doll, it'll give you all the love you'll ever need!

Attached: 1480558209141.jpg (850x1170, 53K)

Get out there and meet some women retard and you will know first hand

Have a job and pay taxes first. Walk on your own 2 feet before you ask for acceptance.

Attached: a07749b3bfd8c3df97ee609285d2461a.jpg (335x480, 35K)

>his self worth is dependent on the opinion other people have of him
disgusting

this is unironically why no one will ever love you

You can't expect these people to understand, Johnny. They're the type to say, "God, I hate being skinny, but eating is sooo hard. I hate food!". No perspective. Raised in an ivory-tower.

I have a job and pay taxes you fucking nigger.

So you've accomplished the set of responsibilities given to you by the state.
Now you have another set of responsibilities which are those to yourself, your neighbor, your community, your people and to your nation.
Life isn't about asking, it's about giving. If you fulfill your duties people will respect you. Simple as that.

Attached: 1494765075430.png (300x433, 62K)

Jonathan,don't let the normalhecklers get to you. You can surpass them and form enjoyment in your own life.

Change is possible but any meaningful change to your personality and worldview has to be fought for tooth and nail and you have to persevere through much suffering. Ignore platitude spouting normalfags and read the Stoics. Start with Epictetus or Marcus Aurelius.

Attached: Mankind-Sculpting-Itself.png (480x481, 369K)

>when you read a story like this and think, "yeah, this proves how evil women really are" instead of thinking, "wow, this guy must really be a piece of shit to fuck up three marriages in a row"

But user, stoicism is the most normalfag of all philosophy.

shush, femanon

Did you even read this? Shit.

I had something like this for a time, it absolutely does improve your mental health. Don't listen to normalfags OP.

>only constant in all your failed relationships is you
>an intelligent person would use this as an opportunity for some introspection
>"Other people have long, happy marriages. Plenty of people stay happily married to the same person for their entire lives. You can go shop for groceries and see old couples who have been together for 4-5 decades. And yet, I constantly end up with women who hate me and do horribly vindictive things to me when they leave me. Could I maybe be partially to blame?"
At this point, the brainlet decides, "No, women are comic book villains who are only out to destroy my life."

What they say:
>You just gotta love yourself bro!

What they mean:
>You're a negative piece of shit and you need to stop bringing everyone else down. It is dangerous to our mental health to be around you, because depression spreads.

Yeah, I read some guy explaining how all his wives have done extremely vindictive shit when they leave him. His first wife cheated on him with his best friend. Would your best fried do this to you? This is a sign that not only does his wife not like him, his "best friend" doesn't like him either.

His second wife stole everything she could from him, planned to go back to her ex the entire time, and damaged a bunch of his stuff and pissed in his car when she left. This is not normal breakup behavior. This is not something a person does without provocation. There's no way this guy is the poor innocent victim he tries to make himself out to be when women are reacting like this when they leave.

His third wife, again, cheats on him (just like the first two...but this patten definitely means that literally all women cheat, right? Definitely nothing to do with him) tells him she never loved him and goes out of her way to get him fired when she leaves. Why is she going to all this extra effort to ruin his life? He's just such a nice guy that she can't stand it, right? She's just a Disney villain who sees the hero and wants to make him suffer.

And this is what this guy writes when he's trying to make himself sound good so you can only imagine what the truth must be like.

I get this shit entirely, feels like looping though

Attached: 1469308986457.png (625x582, 14K)

Yeah, one of the saddest things to learn about the world is that bad things come with interest. You get fired, your depression increases, you can't get another job, your depression increases, your friends don't want to hang out with you anymore, your depression increases.

A lot of people do break out of the cycle somehow, don't know how or why.

I will at least give you that your perspective/experience is as likely as mine. But it is still likely to have occurred in a relationship at all. It seems fairly common, I don't have a lot of personal or familial experience with faithful relationships.

Life is full of feedback loops. The upside is that if things start getting good you can pick up steam and ride it up.

Well, here are your options when it comes to how you view the world:

>All women are evil and every relationship is doomed. Even if you've been with your wife for ten years, it's just a matter of time before she cheats on your and divorces you. Here's an anecdotal .jpg I saved from Jow Forums where a guy explains how this happened to him. See? Proof.

>Relationships where an kind and innocent person is fucked over by their partner are incredibly rare. The vast majority of "women so evil" stories posted on the internet are posted by guys who are either completely blind to their own faults or are just out to make themselves look good and to make their wives/gfs look bad. There is nearly always fault on both sides and you'll never have a healthy, long lasting relationship if you aren't willing to look for and address your own faults.

>she goes nuts so it cant possibly be her fault

lmao, whether or not the dude is a cunt there's no excuse to devolve yourself to that of a raging chimpanzee over it

Have you ever considered the fact that you just don't feel emotion the same way other do?
That maybe you just don't feel as much or feel as varied as others?

But it doesn't strictly occur in these extremes. It's almost like there is some percentile chance any given woman will cheat, and you are just throwing the dice every time she meets a guy. Maybe you get lucky, but it is likely as not you don't.

>when you're incapable of viewing the world in anything but stark black and white
I didn't say the women were in the right or not because I have no way of knowing since the guy made sure to never mention what he did to ruin these relationships. But you're a fucking moron if you read these one-sided anecdotes written by bitter losers who had at least some hand in ruining their own relationships and take them as some kind of proof that all women will magically flip on your out of nowhere after you've been with them for a decade.

What I find really amusing is that they way you guys expect women to suddenly take off their masks and reveal that they've hated you all along will actually help to ensure that they do so. Your constant suspicion, lack of trust and expectation of betrayal is something that they will pick up on and eventually you'll make it come true. And then you'll take that experience as proof that you're right and it will be even worse the next time.

The more you believe this shit, the more you poison your ability to ever have a happy relationship. And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

Yeah, that's not how human interactions work. People don't just cheat at random. And if you really can't tell if you can trust a girl or not before you marry her then you deserve everything you get.

I know the average person is dumb as shit but I still can't believe that you could date a person for YEARS before marrying them and still be such a poor judge of character that they end up cheating on you. But then again, these are the same people who refuse to believe that their partner's unhappiness has anything to do with their own behavior.

Yup, no way you're just as biased as me.

See, we're like black and white.

I'm biased because I'm suggesting that maybe all women aren't cartoon villains? Do you realize how absurd your world view is that you actually consider it to be controversial and biased for someone to say, "Hey, when a marriage goes wrong then most of the time both partners are to blame to some extent"?

The fact of the matter is not that I think they will, but that they could. This is where any counter argument you could try to make fails, as it is an assertion of free will that you cannot deny. Effectively, that's the risk; and I am not a betting man.

I would rather die alone, in melancholy, than lose half-of-a-life's worth of various investment forty years from now, on the whim of another. At least in the former, I have absolute control.

I know the truth; the woman I was raised to love does not exist. Frankly, that's great; this world would ruin her.

Attached: black-pill.jpg (800x487, 42K)

It IS how human reactions work. You have no fucking idea how someone is going to react under a certain degree of pressure, because they are NOT under that level of pressure while you are dating them.

Are you a good, honest guy? You don't know beforehand if that matters to her. You only know when some fucking guy offers to pay off her student loans if she leaves you for him, and she suddenly accepts.

You have no fucking idea how a person will react under pressure until you see it, and that may not occur until AFTER you are married.

>I know the truth; the woman I was raised to love does not exist. Frankly, that's great; this world would ruin her.
This is one of the most fedora-tier things I've read in years. Good job, you bought into a bunch of memes made by bitter losers and you've ruined your own chances at ever having a happy relationship.

There isn't some magic amount of pressure that suddenly makes someone turn into a shit person. You see people under varying amounts of pressure every day and you extrapolate their reactions to that pressure to how they would react in other theoretical situations. When your gf overreacts to minor things, when she flips out over trivial stuff, and you choose to ignore it, then you have no right to claim surprise when she does even crazier shit down the road.

>when she flips out over trivial stuff
And what if she doen't flip out over trivial shit, but starts seeing someone when you are at work? Should I expect her to be honest when she says she has never cheated? What if she is,but you are just the first guy she cheats on?

>she cheats on him
>its the dudes fault
kill yourself roastie whore.

>And what if she doen't flip out over trivial shit, but starts seeing someone when you are at work?
The point is that people don't do this for no reason. She's not going to cheat if she's happy with her relationship. Your job is to catch any problems and fix them before they get so bad that she's cheating on you.

And even if you're so inept at paying attention to your own relationship, you should still be able to tell that she's cheating on you by the way her behavior changes after she does, or when she's planning to do so. If she cheats on you, odds are it's your fault. Yes she was wrong to cheat on your but she's doing it because of something you did.

I don't understand how you guys can spend all day going on about how women are dumb, women are inferior to men, women are incapable of doing anything on their own, but once they're in a relationship then women are suddenly taking all this initiative and making all these elaborate plans to outsmart dumb men. Which one is it? Are women idiots who are completely inferior to men or are they master plotters who will marry you but be cheating on you and stealing all your money right out from under you while you have no clue what's going on?

Here, I'm going to bed but you can take the time to read this and you might learn something.

Attached: 1522972411923.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

>suggest that if your wife destroys a bunch of your stuff and pisses in your car on her way out the door, maybe you're not completely innocent
>bitter incels rage at the suggestion that any woman might not be 100% at fault
Seriously though, why do you even bother posting? You have nothing original to say. You're just a little mindless meme bot, repeating what the other meme bots have conditioned you to say.

Go on, keep blaming everyone else. It's not your fault. It's your parent's fault. It's your sibling's fault. It's your classmates, your co-workers, your boss' fault. It's the government's fault, it's the blacks, it's the jews, it's all women, everywhere. It's always everyone but you. And until you grow up and realize that it's your fault too and you need to take some personal responsibility, your life will just get worse and worse and worse.

>made by bitter losers

Look at how biased you are; brushing aside an entire demographic. They're bitter because of people like you, you know.

'Happy relationships' as they are thought-of are a supersitition. Anyone who thinks they're real are psychopaths who cannot differentiate their fantasies from reality due to their own lacking of self-awareness.

Your posts ooze bias at the end of every period. You're a like a reflection calling it's person ugly.
Light blinds just as darkness does. Will you ever comprehend that? Probably not.