Weed thread

currently high from edibles whats up my dudes

Attached: P-PpIQg-b84hW4RMTCPuIbF0-AoBQj2rl19IRmr0vGo.png (640x640, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edibles are norman tier, die

Attached: 20180521_152040.jpg (1080x736, 366K)

No weed for about 2 days now. So far so good. Mostly just abstaining because of price since it's illegal.

jump off a tall building and die.

eat mushrooms like a real man desu

Attached: 1527048523581.jpg (294x273, 14K)

been high for too long. it's not fun rn
it was good two or three days ago

Nice, I'm coming down off of a smooth, long high from some edibles. Drinking tequila now while winding down for the night

I SMOKED WEED NOW I HAVE TITS AAAA

where the fuck can you find a decent dealer?
, like i know no one who deals it's unfair

Attached: 31166045_237871386773466_2064577168435838976_n.jpg (960x960, 124K)

How do people even enjoy weed? It just makes me paranoid and my mouth so dry I almost choke on my spit.

I'm getting really tired of weed, getting high feels like a chore. I don't know what else to do though, since life is terrible sober and there's nothing else to waste my time with.

I took 150ug of LSD. I took 50ug of LSD yesterday what should I expect.

Attached: 02-5.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Weed is still illegal in my state and I live with my parents so I have no chance of being able to do it. When is weed gonna be legal everywhere?

It should be about as strong as yesterdays, maybe a little less.
In general taking L one dat after another is a bad idea and a money waster, i wait one week minimum.

That's based on druggie forum research. They have no idea what they're talking about. Please avoid them.

What? Thats based off of my personal experinace, i usually hear forum people say that you need double what you took last time but for me its more than that.

>caring about how fat you get
Being shallow is for normalfaggots, and idiots that don't worry about having a hard time breathing, you know, that thing your body craves more then anything else, of which will happen if you damage your lungs with too much smoke.

>inb4 vape

Only well adjusted normalfaggots do that too.

t. don't even smoke because not a normalfaggot that can get weed from a social life nor is brave enough to stupidly trust the derpnet

It's already much stronger than yesterday's trip.
Pic related was created by people assuming things based on their own experiences. It's not objective by any means. It's also tainted by years of more subjective data which was gathered by people who already believed in the hypothesis being pushed.

Attached: 2qvcw79.jpg (926x474, 49K)

you're a robot but you don't know how to use tor?

Huh nice, it affects everyone different, like i said in my first post though, personally i say just wait so its stronger, not only for the phsyical effects but the mental ones too.
Either way, safe travels ^^

I'm highly anticipating the arrival of my dab rig and nail.
Shit's gonna get cashed.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer
There you go user. I didn't look through it all to make sure it's legit though, so use common sense.

As other anons have said
>Find dream market onion adress on deepdotweb.
>Get btc
>(Optional)Send btc to grams helix launderer for extra security, send btc from helix to dream market wallet.
>either way send btc tk dream market wallet.
>Buy weed from vendor with good reviews.
>send your mailing adress through p2p (use google)
>Wait for vender to ship.
>get drugs in mail
If you do that also a tip is to order from venders in your own country, so that you dont have to deal with customs.

Or just grow it.

Good luck user!