This is a fetus

This is a fetus. If you think this is a baby. You are a dumbass and everything wrong with the world. Does this look like a fucking human to you? No this is a clump of cells and there is absolutely nothing wrong with aborting it you subhuman faggot.

Attached: Fetussecondtrimester.jpg (350x350, 26K)

>complaining about abortion on an incel board

Attached: 108.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Just fun facts

55 million people (mothers and babies) are killed each year from abortion worldwide.

WWII had 72 Million casualties on the military side.

I'm not against deletus of fetus but I'm against women not taking responsibility for their fuckups when their life is not in danger.

that lasagne looks crisp

I don't care dude. I don't get laid. I don't study political science. I don't have a strong religious view. I probably wouldn't vote on the issue.

Why would you discuss this issue with me?

>an incel board
I never saw that way...

Life is horrible. People shouldn't have kids.

And where exactly would we put these extra 55 million people per YEAR?? Never mind get them jobs etc OR pay govt benefits.

We are better off without ever having them.

>Does this look like a fucking human to you?
Yes?

Congrats you just successfully argued why illegal immigration needs to be stopped.

well my thing is if you think about fetus deletus then you probably wouldn't make a good mother since you want to literally kill your would be child. Meaning you should probably just go through with it since the mother isn't fit to mother.

>does this look like a fucking human to you
Pretty much, yeah. Sage

Attached: IMG_0983.jpg (500x498, 40K)

Well I doubt this is gonna end in an intelligent debate but here goes.

I'm pro-life but I'm not religious. My main reason for having this stance is because I believe all living humans deserve basic rights, and one of them is the right to life. By this, I don't mean it's anyone's responsibility to protect the lives of other adults who willingly put themselves into danger, just that the government and individuals shouldn't have the right to decide who lives and who dies. I don't stay up at night with my panties in a bunch because "they're killing babies." I just think allowing abortion sets a dangerous precedent and if it's allowed to continue, than one day we might wake up in a society where big brother can have you executed for wrongthink.

A big point I want to make is that the whole rhetoric on this issue is heavily skewed in favor of pro-abortion. They act like being pro-life means you're trying to take away women's rights, and they only pro-life people on the news are the faggy "family values" types that never shut up about how everyone should love babies. But here's what it boils down to for me; it's ridiculous to think that this issue is about "women's choice." You had the choice to be abstinent, or take birth control, or take plan B, or just straight up not have sex with someone who isn't wearing a condom like a sensible adult. This issue is about whether or not that ugly parasitic little cunt inside your wretched drug-polluted womb is a human with rights, and it is, so fuck off. Yeet.

don't you have a planned parenthood to be picketing

yeah it looks like a fucking baby op, can you not see that? and even if it didnt i would still disagree

that's the point. it's the bait. you fell for the bait.

2 other people said the exact same thing

Of course it's at least partly about the woman's choice, because separate from her that fetus just dies, so to demand that the fetus lives is to compel the use of her body from the moment she decides she doesn't want to bear the kid to either the time it gets adopted or the time it becomes an adult and leaves her house. On any other issue, if you ask a libertarian whether you should have autonomy over your own body, they'll immediately say yes. It's an odd point of our general western philosophy on individual rights that there's no good answer here, because there's two individuals sharing one body essentially. When the interests of one run completely counter to the interests of the other, we don't have a good answer to give; you can't just give them a divorce and move on.

To put it a salacious way, imagine a fictional disease where a man has to have sex with a woman every day for 9 months or he'll die. Imagine the government designating a woman to be the one he fucks every day for those 9 months. Sure the government is preserving his life, and it's not like she'll lose hers or that it's even much of a time commitment, but you'd still have that woman and her family/friends meeting that guy at the door with guns. Nobody would put up with that, but the pro-lifer must be okay with a cousin to that kind of government imposition on the body to be against abortion.

I get where you're coming from on this, but like all pro-lifers you're a little too blinded by the innocent little baby to remember that, in the eyes of the law, the droopy-eyed irresponsible single-mom-to-be is just as important.

Ban abortion, wamen will hate that.

>Talking about a worldwide major issue linked to women which are a focus point on Jow Forums
Yeah, who would've thought?

9 months of a woman's life is nowhere near as important as another person's entire life.
>you're a little too blinded by the innocent little baby to remember that, in the eyes of the law, the droopy-eyed irresponsible single-mom-to-be is just as important.
I fucking hate babies, bro. They freak me out, just something about how they're so fragile gives me serious cognitive dissonance. I'm just sensible enough to know that I shouldn't let my baby hate bleed into my opinions on how the government should operate. Women in modern times have enough options when it comes to preventing pregnancy that this shouldn't even be a question. If she's dumb enough to get pregnant, she's gotta wait 9 months and fart that little fucker out. Fuck her feelings.

Also, I wanna make it a point that I still believe in abortions for rape victims (because they didn't willingly put themselves in a position where pregnancy was a possible outcome) and I also think that if she can provide proof then a women should be granted an abortion if she's impregnated by a man who lied to her and claimed to be sterile/vasectomized. I'm not an "abortion is murder" type. I just think it's kinda fucked up, and more importantly, will lead to really fucked up shit if the mentality behind it becomes commonplace. Imagine Count Dankula's situation but instead of a slap on the wrist he gets fucking murdered.

When it comes to your story about the man with the disease, I say let the fucker die unless he can afford to pay for his own hookers. The government shouldn't be allowed to mandate that anyone be required to offer something in somebody else's benefit. But also, the main difference between this guy is that he never willingly put himself of the position of contracting this disease, where as the woman chose to risk pregnancy by having sex (which wouldn't even be a risk in the first place if she had taken the proper precautions).

But, all that being said, I respect your opinion and I thank you for being smart enough to hold an intelligent conversation. I'll give you that, mate.

Oh shit.
This may be original.

My main point on the whole thing is the line that you draw human/life at. I would say, at a point that there is no brain activity, it is not a separate being. humanity is characterized by brain activity and any mass of living cells that has none would fall under a different catagory. the same catagory as a tumor, a fully brain dead patient, a virus, or a piece of shrapnel. All of which most people would have no problem removing/unplugging.

Most people who who argue against abortion or the unplugging of brain dead patients simply see the line of life in a different spot. They see it as functional with living cells rather than with an active brain.

This is where i believe that the future predicted is halted, there will still be a clear line in that you don't kill a living human. And I don't think anybody in their right mind would agree with pushing that line any further as there is no way to argue that something with brain activity is not alive.

I think it really just depends where you draw that line

Precautions can still fail. It's entirely possible to end up accidental preggers, and even if maybe she shouldn't have done something that she did, or should've done something that she didn't do, I'm not sure that's sufficient reasoning to compel her through the long exhausting track of a pregnancy. To again make a comparison, you can imagine a guy who's been eating burgers and smoking every day for the past 20 years having a heart attack and getting taken to the hospital. Absolutely that guy could've done things differently to not end up there. But in a lot of other cases in our society we just focus on dealing with the consequences rather than focusing on the choices that led to those consequences. Even if you make bad decisions, other people will come in to rescue you. We don't like doing it, and would rather avoid it if we can, but we'll still do it. Abortion seems to be in that realm to me. We do try to educate people away from it and use contraceptives, but teenagers make bad decisions sometimes, as do adults.

I also take issue with the idea of this being a "slippery slope" for government power. Birth is a pretty clear demarcation of personhood, or at least as clear as one can get, and in any case the government is not making a decision on who dies, just whether women are allowed to decide, and even then they're only allowed to decide for kids in their own bodies, not anyone else's. Abortion has been legal for a while and I'm not seeing any evidence of a slide or any reason why a slide would occur. So it's fairly safe to say we can contain this permission to one particular set of deaths, if indeed you see them that way.

Damn so that's what All for One looked like as a baby

Attached: All_For_One_anime_debut.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>HURR DURR MUH CLUMPA CELLS
t. Slightly larger clump of cells
Jow Forums is a pro-life board, fuck off roastie

Attached: 13430935-A3EC-4E69-9B8F-5AF5E66794C9.png (531x669, 713K)

Every credible embryologist on the planet would disagree with you. The unborn are biologically unique human beings from the moment of conception. This isnt up for debate. So the line of killing a living human being has already been crossed by allowing abortion

>If you think this is a baby. You are a dumbass and everything wrong with the world.
>can't even use commas
>dumbass

Attached: 1486710295033.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

>r9k
>pro life board
most people here wish they were never born or kill themselves

Attached: 13CC2301-D3DB-43D9-A5C7-51DE3830BA39.jpg (892x960, 226K)

Abortion is primarily used as a last resort for roasties so they dont have to take responsibility for their actions. Ending the infantilization of women needs to start with banning abortion

I'm not saying that it isn't biologically unique, it is. My argument is that it doesn't matter if it's biologically unique, because up until it has brain activity it is not a sentient being and is therefore not human life.

Your not wrong in saying that:
>the unborn are biologically unique from the moment of conception.

I would simply say that until there is brain activity it is not a human being, in the same way that a brain dead patient is no longer a human being, it is a cadaver on life support.

Your focusing on the wrong part of my argument and infact completely going around my main point

>because up until it has brain activity it is not a sentient being and is therefore not human life.
God I just love how choicers pull meaningless, unsourced, untestable qualifiers for personhood out of their asses. Who the fuck said brain activity determines humanity? Why not the analyzable genetic code that says the damn thing is a HUMAN BEING?

>make abortion free
>abortions come with mandatory sterilization for both parents
>start propaganda campaign making abortion socially acceptable and encouraged (especially in cities with large minority population
I fixed America.

Ok, let's run with your theory.
>lab grown petri dish of stem cells
>brain dead patient
>tumors
>stillborns
>births without Brain activity
If having human DNA, and being a seperate entity means it's a human being, then all of the above are humans by your definition.

>tfw "behold plato's man"

And it's not arbitrary to say brain activity is a qualifier for humanity. As humans are defined by our sentience.

And what do you mean by untestable:

We can test to see if something has brain activity.

And we don't need to test if something needs brain activity to be human because If something does not, it sits there and dies, unlike most humans I know.

>Why not the analyzable genetic code that says the damn thing is a HUMAN BEING?
So every time I wank I'm killing millions of half-humans?

according to some very Ill informed religions that I wouldn't be surprised if he belongs too. yes

Sing it with me:
"every sperm is sacred/every sperm is good"...
Money python on Mormons