>29 years old
>never had a girlfriend
>never kissed a girl
>never been on a date
>never had sex
>no friends
>no degree
>live at home

How do I get a prostitute to sit on my face until I suffocate and die? Fuck the lame suicide methods, I have 100k in the bank, how do I make this happen

Attached: 1525207823670.png (1426x1328, 1.48M)

>I have 100k in the bank
Buy 80,000 ripple

You would literally have 32 million dollars if it 400 dollars.

Just google ellen degeneres ripple. Im not a crypto fag, never invested but im sure gonna invest in xrp.

Just google ripple user. It's like 70 cents right now. Its 100x faster than bitcoin

Why the fuck do you care about girls to the point of suicide when you don't care about girls to the point of working out?

If XRP hits 400 dollars*

even if I became rich I'd still be a fucking depressed loser, it's not going to fix anything. death is the only way out

You could just date a braphog for free and not kill yourself. Try that plan first.
>he bought XRP not XMR
enjoy being a bag holder for jews my man

>XMR
Okay pedo drug dealer

>You could just date a braphog for free

I wish I could. I've tried, but I'm so inept with women that I can't even manage to get a braphog.

Just do it.
Buy a 1,000 ripple wait 3 years and you would have 1.2 mill

>delusion
Typical ripple fag

dude you can land a bhog. Trust me. You have to make a strategy and stick to it.

How? Tinder isn't working for me, and I have no IRL social circle

I never use online dating. You have to go to the sewers of life. Go to shitty bars, bad restaurants, breakfast diners, 24 hour diners, gas stations, plus size stores, the mall in general, etc. Assuming you are not a chad, your best bet is to go to an underdesirable location to find a braphog. It is a niche market but you can kill bro

there is also 99,992,233,977 of it in existence. for ripple to go to $400, 40 trillion USD (15% of the world's total wealth) would have to be poured into it. also it might be 100x faster than bitcoin, but it isn't decentralized and it's not a blockchain, so there really isn't a point to it it's literally just paypal with coins

I believe 100k is enough to start a new life almost anywhere; you must be turbo-autismo if you haven't gotten any action by 29

What do I do? Just bother them while they're going about their business?

>you must be turbo-autismo if you haven't gotten any action by 29

I don't know if I'm turbo autismo, I think it's more that I'm very introverted, isolated, and not particularly attractive. I get along fine with people generally

I'm not saying it isn't possible but I don't believe you. Are you mentally ill? You didn't mention a job and you're being self deprecating so I assume you have one.

Move out and start dating. There are a lot of girls who would like to date someone kind without strings

If you do not want to try to pickup brappies in public then make business cards or write your number and a short pickup line on the receipt. A lot of fatties do not get any attention due to social pressures so they will often react positively to your attention. The success rate is extremely high.

>a job
>money

fuck off normie

>Are you mentally ill?

Not that I know of, aside from the melancholy that you get from being a 29 year old virgin

>You didn't mention a job and you're being self deprecating so I assume you have one.

Yeah, blue collar work but it's one of the things in my life that I actually like

>Move out and start dating. There are a lot of girls who would like to date someone kind without strings

Don't know how. I'm very isolated socially, and never learned the proper social skills to date

user i think you're brain is structured, differently. this does not mean you are a negative of society but with quick lobotomies and excsetura