Saturday feels thread

just tried to make a move on the girl that I've had a crush on for 3 years now while clubbing after prom and failed miserably. I'm now drunk and on the train home.
How was your saturday?

Attached: e20320rom_26.03.11_-_334.jpg (700x467, 59K)

lt was fine.

i got to watch anime with my friend so im chillin

almost got laid, but I couldn't stay hard. Then she kicked me out and I had to walk home in pouring rain.
I'm fucking embarrassed, but I got half a blowjob and some titty action, so I guess I'll take it as a win.

Attached: 1375416755993.gif (500x373, 816K)

well you got further then I did, I danced with her nearly all night long but me and 2 other guys tried to go on the same girl and we all ended equally unlucky

>going to prom
>getting drunk underage
Fucl off underage normie faggot

>going to prom
Fucl off underage normie faggot

>clubbing after prom
high school proms are not clubs sweetie

Austrian fag here, I'm 18 and the legal drinking age is 16
I went to prom but at around 1am when everything started dying down we all went clubbing

Got drunk yesterday and told some people about the fact that I hate myself and evrything else, and I feel really bad about it. That's why it's better to bottle up things, people don't pity you because of it, currently getting drunk alone like every weekend. Suicide is getting closer everyday

Attached: 1526019123792.png (809x808, 34K)

Ah ok sorry Australian user :^)

Austria isn't australia, user. OP might get offended

nah I'm good. I've had worse things happening to me today.

Watched High Plains Drifter. Was cool to see the protagonist be a pretty shitty person for once in a western film.

At least you're graduating knowing how she felt, that's better than I did and probably most robots.

Attached: eastwood_good_ugly.jpg (1024x793, 866K)

>went to prom
>went to prom with a girl
>went to afterprom
fuck off underage normalfaggot

Hehe I know it was bait

God bless you austrian user

God I long for the day were I become a normalfag, I spend too much time on Jow Forums thinking that being buff will get me laid but so far that has gotten me nowhere.

Yeah, emasculation and blue balls aside, at least I got somewhere.

And yeah, I've never had any luck with girls at a bar/club. I don't know how to bridge that gap between dancing or casual conversation and getting them to go home with me.

Attached: 1421202656915.jpg (294x333, 23K)

fuck off normalfag children.

Alright guys I'm home now. I'm going to bed, if this thread is still up by the time I wake up I'll reply to some posts but until then have a good one.

You too OP sleep well