Reminder that you can't be a robot if you're gay

Reminder that you can't be a robot if you're gay

Attached: robotblackops2.jpg (2860x2560, 598K)

Not with that winning smile anyway

He looks so much better when he smiles. Literally a difference of 2 or 3 points desu.

I fucking wish I was gay, woman are too damn picky.

So he went from being a 1/10 to a 3/10 ?

no such thing as an incel if you aren't willing to fuck a dude as ugly as you.

He's actually above average.

Attached: 1518124135325.jpg (1203x620, 157K)

Still an upgrade

"Gays" are diseased perverts and pedophiles who will fuck literally anything with a moist hole in it

Jesus fucking christ all his matches are ugly as hell, the ugliest faggots ive ever seen. and i thought the neurotics i got on twitter were bad lol.

>you have to be literally disfigured to be a robot
loool

his smile looks like pic related lol

Attached: Holdo_falls_to_the_dark_side.jpg (850x460, 29K)

>bringing his hairline forward 2 inches with a haircut
Sure.

>those clothes
>fashion
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHO MADE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

You know, I'm getting to the point where I'm actually seriously considering just finding a trap instead of a gf.

It would have to be an extremely girly looking trap though, which means that I'm just back right where I started.

Attached: 1524839439803.gif (500x394, 1011K)

Is tinder worth it?

Really insecure to sign up. What if someone that seen me before notices me. Might just laugh at me. Its a small town.
I don't even know how to take a nice picture.

Attached: 858dace6-822e-4efd-a305-1bb9ea387faf.png (540x519, 48K)

>Is tinder worth it?
No.

A few of the matches were actually cute

Attached: robotgaymatches.jpg (2864x2560, 856K)

>left
breddy cute, would ask for coffee and cuddles

>that file name
lel, youre gay.

>he looks much better when a photoshopping device chops away most of his lips replacing it with a faceful of pearly whites

why don't you go fuck liam-john and frank why dont you

We can also throw focal length in the mix.

Attached: 1526831169967.jpg (1800x1800, 415K)

That stupid filter makes literally everything except irredeemably 1-3/10s cute.

>Is tinder worth it?
Non-virgin answer: not anymore. If tinder was an MMO, it would now be an empty wonderland filled with NPCs.

Jow Forums is right that normies exist, but it's wrong that anyone who isn't a robot is a normie. When tinder was new, the people on there were more open to new things, less cynical, and less transactional. It was possible to use it without preconceptions. Those days are over, and the only women on there are boring sub-100-iq sluts who want to have a "fun" three-line conversation with a similarly boring Chad, hang out for 30 minutes, then fuck.

"Slut" doesn't convey the exact problem with them: it's not specifically that they have sex with strangers, it's that they're just going through the motions - relationships, courting, tinder, and sex itself are no longer special to them, and they will poison your understanding of human sexual relationships even more than Jow Forums has. Stay away.

Looks like postmodernist hipster bullshit. I guess that's what passes for "fashion" nowadays.

kek i didnt notice the wolf shirt till i read this comment

Hahaha poor guy why did you do this

You realize that this is a pre-made smile by FaceApp, right?

>Seb
This guy could be a slayer

>mfw some gay guy I asked for a light rated me a 9/10 and was flirting hard
Can't even get women to notice me, let alone initiate conversation.
My chad friend has women doing this all the time

I feel like I'd be getting laid weekly if I were gay

Well damn

I'm pretty impressed tbqh

>Hairline changes
>Hair thickness changes
>Bone structure changes
Amazing what a haircut and smile can do.

Which one is closest to actual appearance?

Its an edited picture

>Brah just be photoshopped
His neck seems to become thicker in the third picture and his skin randomly turns smoother. I didn't know wearing nazi skinhead jacket improved your skin. Maybe Jow Forums is onto something.

Heteros can't be robots, you literally have half the planet to bang.

This is the shit I say on here all the time. Go to a good barber that isn't cheap and buy cloths that fit. Then work on your game so you're not a creep.

Attached: pepe lol.jpg (399x385, 29K)

depends where ur standing

The vast majority of """""""""Robots""""""""""" are actually just picky sperglords that don't take the chances that are thrown at them. Fix your fashion,hygiene, and work out and you could land somebody. Its probably gonna be a whale or a harpie or a lumpy bookish potato but if we're defining robothood as "The inability to have sex with another human" then 90% of you people are cyborgs AT BEST. Failed normies most likely. And lets not mention the fact you can move to most countries and then get swarmed with pussy if you look halfway decent for a foreigner, this is especially true for ""whites"". I just wrote an essay responding to obvious bait. I fucking hate this board. I hope you people never leave this containment pen. Basil for shitty thread
This

Attached: 1500729153039.jpg (408x352, 21K)

No it doesn't you colossal faggot

If I see a dog filter it's an immediate swipe left

A lot of "gays" are just ugly men who are desperate for validation.

Well i guess the real losers are asian males.
But theyre all bi so its ok.

*[Fuckload of citations needed]
in english.

Attached: substantiate_your_claims.png (600x587, 84K)

Just look at the picture in the OP. These ugly men just don't to feel like failures.

>just look at this clearly fabricated singular piece of """evidence""" at the start of this trainwreck thread
And the survey says: stop posting any time

guy looks like he has aids. those are just some faggots looking to get infected.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

It's also what I see in real life. Many ugly men who were straight but failures decided to "become gay".

Sebs a cute but guy on left is a male thot
Ian looks like a cute autist, would chat

Between 35 and 50.

>the small handful of anecdotal evidence I remember means that its true
>inb4 I dont need data/ its not conformation bias
I should stop responding to bait

Wow please do show all the data gathered on this subject. That's right, there is no data. None.
Which means that I am of course speaking just my own opinion.

zyros that lookism framecel chad faggot why use his name?

OP is fucking old greg

Attached: Old_Gregg.jpg (404x432, 133K)

>different skull and hairline
>different nose
>less buggy eyes which means a stronger brow and oribitals and shit
>his teeth are probably fucked too, genes come in a package

I would imagine there is data on this subject. Easiest method of confirmation would probably be checking the average age where gays/bis knew/accepted their orientation and then we could pick an arbitrary age where we think the average man would succumb to failure and just "become gay", and if the average or the majority of gays are below that age then I would be correct.
Then again I don't feel like finding credible and authentic surveys of large gay populations just to prove I'm right so we can just call it moot.

Attached: shrug.png (640x480, 309K)

>youre a vocel if you dont want to stick your dick on a mans pooper
Yikes

This is only true for the ugly men. Here you can see real gays who are of course very pretty.
So pretty infact, that they have fallen in love with themselves. Causing their gayness.

I wonder if this guy has ever posted on here.

>those people messagin
yeah I believe I can

Seb seems nice, despite the fact that he's using tinder
The one on the right I can't even see the real face, but it doesn't matter because:
>photography student
lazy gay boy with meme major I rather not get involved

>Make tinder profile based off a picture of a cup of cheese
>40 matches in 2 days.
>Girl who seems interested after talking for 3 hours gives me her snapchat and asks to see my face
>mfw Blocks me immediately after I send pic
I'm not if its her fault for picturing me as being the man of her dreams or my fault for thinking I'd get by on being funny alone and not being attractive enough.

Attached: 1504662595703.jpg (1231x707, 107K)

>you will never go hitchhiking with Seb

Attached: aaaahhhhh.jpg (472x472, 12K)

>cutie who wants to go in an adventure
literally my dream boy but he would never be interested in someone that lives inside a cave and often forgets what the sun looks like

Attached: 1526585575743.jpg (500x331, 43K)

Shit fashion sense desu

Underrated. I tip my tophat to you good sir. If I could gift you Jow Forums gold I would.

lmao why do guys talk so fucking weird to eachother?

you're both guys and are gay, just ask fucking when you wanna fuck eachother?

goddamn faggots acting just as retarded as women with their foreplay and shit jesus christ kys

Those proportions are shit, stop posting this terrible photoshop

fuckin hell, that is deep

wheres your cave at, I'll swoop u up in the hoopty nigga

>Be me
>Be 18
>Come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual and dream about having gay experiences.
>Start losing my hair at the same time.
>Constantly losing hair, have to comb over it all the time I was at college.
>Hit local gay bar and hit on some queer class mates, with little to no success. Got my first kiss from a cute twink, but that's it.

>Age 21, scalp is too obvious, now, can't comb over it anymore.
>Forced to shave it.
>Only gays in my area are gross middle aged guys.
>27, now.

Fuck genetics.

Gary is not okay

>grows hair from parts of forehead that were bald in the first picture

How's this possible?

>just get a haircut

Here's what would really happen if he went out and got a haircut. Doesn't matter what haircut he asks for it's gonna look like this. That's what life is like when you have no hairline.

Attached: norwood 3.jpg (333x480, 16K)

That's because men look at your insides. Women only look at your outside.

No men look at the outside too.
Were fucked.

Guys that are balding should literally go straight for the buzzcut. If you can also grow a beard, that's great, if not, not a big deal.

A guy that is bald but is in good shape and has good skin looks over 9000 times better than those assholes who try to combover and hide their baldness in their haircut.

Go full Kratos. But you need to workout first

Are You?
In school guys had no problem talking with me, but girls were visibly disgusted and angry when I was too close

the shit posted in the pic is normie clothes, its not even outlandish /fa/ stuff.

you're both dumbasses

So if I get confidence the shape of my skull will change? Sweet.

Attached: bullshit.png (1180x600, 1.01M)

you realize the only difference here is the scaling right?
just make the face bigger you fucking brainlet

can somebody post the call of pussy edit please?

Just be your best original self

Men are just overall more likely to be less selfish than women.

Epic filename

Attached: 1508882935362.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

When gaying on Tinder, who actually writes first?
Guy receiver is like a girl and won't write or these rules don't apply there?

Whoever is less attractive. The reason men traditionally message women first is because women are more likely to be desired.

no one messages first and then you slowly start to unmatch each other.

Reminder that you can't be a robot if you're photoshopped

>try to be gay
>find guys ugly as sin

Attached: 1486319661084.jpg (200x249, 17K)

this one?
oreganio

Attached: 1520770012802.jpg (934x550, 55K)

>lol just shave it bro XD
I'm convinced every faggot that says this has a full head of hair and mentally filters out every bald guy with a misshapen head from their worldview