I hate successful people

Why the fuck are successful people so annoying?? They got lucky in their life and now they write books about how to be successful. They write that everyone can make it, just do it and all these retarded people buy their books and say yeah I can make it but they will never make it.

Successful people need to die.

Attached: letthehate.jpg (400x250, 17K)

Because you're a narcissistic little turd who can't handle people being superior to you.

part of their success relies on selling those books to the stupid goy.

But I am smarter and better looking than most successful people:

Yeah all such books are mostly nonsense, they might have a few nuggets of wisdom here and there but they have no support other than "it worked for me brah" which means nothing.

No you're not. That's your narcissistic delusions at work.

>smarter
clearly not

All success is based on luck. Even small successes. Got that entry-level job that you hate? Congrats. You just beat a dozen other equally-qualified people.
You are the narcissistic one.

And all these fucking retards buying it and thinking they will become successful too. It makes me sick.

Of course I am also narcissistic, but I am still better than most successful people.

>You are the narcissistic one.
Oh look, narcissistic projection.

>but I am still better than most successful people.
Nope. You just feel and think you are, because that's part of the disorder. Even though you're a pathetic failure who tries to validate his own narcissism on Jow Forums on all places, you still think you are superior to people who are by all measurements actually better than you.

I have an 8/10 face and a gifted iq. I just was unlucky.

You're 5/10 at most and "gifted" IQ means fuck-all.

I try to look for self-help/success books based on actual scientific studies now.

the only reason you are mad at me is because you still believe you will be successful and that it is in your hand. But let me tell you something. You will never be successful. I am superior to you, not just a little, you are a maggot next to me, but still I was unlucky and became unsuccessful. How do you think you will make it?

You're projecting so much it's not even funny. If you're this narcissistic, why not do like Elliot and kill yourself?

The day I will kill myself I will definitely take many people with me. So it is not unlikely to kill myself.

You ask why I would kill other people? Why not. Life is all about luck. I was unlucky so lets see who else will get unlucky. The people I will shoot will be unlucky too. It is not my fault. They were unlucky.

Correction, you were not "unlucky". You are simply shit.

Advice from successful people is often useless anyway. They lack the oversight about what exactly made them successful and whether it would even work for other people. They also see themselves as normal people, so they have the "If I can do it, so can you!" mindset.

Normies will never learn, unless they go through what you've experienced.

I know one thing, you are definitley unlucky too you low iq nigger faggot kys

oh shit, we got a live one boys

Attached: 1513510807531.gif (450x253, 949K)

They just want to success more, but collecting money from the retards. That's all.

Correction:
>BY collecting money from the retards

They are not annoying, it's called jealousy, OP. It leads to resentment.

One often wonders how a person got to their status and wealth despite having an IQ in the double digits and interests more streamlined than HBO shows. The difference is that they went out and did it despite all which they lack, they took the chance and it paid off, and along the road they became somewhat specialized in their field which lead them to more. Thus the petty almost meaningless advice of "just do it" or "it's easy", they had little holding them back in terms of self doubt, anxiety or lack of social skills.

There's also the sociopathic side of it regarding normans, they are able to disregard the damange inflicted upon others, they are eager to chase status and wealth, and they do not care who is being stepped on.

Overall the less you think the better your life will be in general, for it's not what you have in your head that matters, that can even hold you back mainly, it's what you do and if you are able to live comfortably through your actions. The standard robot who is riddled with anxieties, insecurities and self-defeating issues will struggle to make it to even college, while the dumbest of normans breeze through everything because their mental energy doesn'thave to be directed to such self absorbed things, and weren't fucked up by others enough to be a robot.

It's a shitty hand being dealt a more shitty hand, you have to change the game you are playing at one point if you want to make it in this world.

well said.
say some more wild shit I'm bored

The shittiest philosophy I've ever heard was "failure is the way to success and the master is a master because he failed more".
That's obviously garbage. I failed my entire life regardless how hard I tried, I failed school (I repeated classes and had my fucking high school diploma with 22 with very very bad grades), I failed college (I'm 2 Semesters behind, I'm in my third right now and have very very bad grades), I'm not getting laid although I approach dozens of women and have a better body than 99% of all men on the street (I bench 120 kg, that probably means fuck all by Jow Forums standards, but in real life I barely see any person that has a similar muscle mass than me), I fail and fail and fail and will likely end as a homeless person although I fucking tried and never was lazy in my entire life (I learn 6 weeks prior for exams 6-8 hours a day and STILL be bottom of the barrel, meanwhile the other students partying the entire semester, learn one week prior, all have good grades).

No if you cant win the only thing you can do that will give you dignitiy and self-respect is violence.

If I cant be happy no one should. If I wouldnt live in such a civilized country I would go around and kill people arbitrary.

Oh a mother of two beautiful children *stab her in the neck and let the kids watch her bleed to death*

Oh a guy tells me that I shouldnt whine about being unlucky. Kill his mother, father, brother, kids, wife, break his arms, legs, spine so he has to live the rest of his life in a wheelchair so he cant even kill himself. After 10 years rotting away in some carehome, I will visit him and ask him what the fucking matter is. Why havent you faggot taken you life in your hands and done something with it. You disgust me you weak little maggot. Stop whining like a little bitch ** stab him in the stomach** you create your destiny.

Oh a little crypto neet. He thinks he can live off my work. Burn him alive in his crypto house.

oh a gifted child who just received a prize for being the best student.
Hit him with a sledgehammer so he will be low iq brainlet for the rest of his life. Come on kiddo just learn more and work harder

man pride cometh before the fall. I for instance know that I am not better than the jerk off next to me. I just concentrate on having a good time in life, and my passions. Trust me they are a bitch to find but narrowing them down really helps. ease up and ask yourself "what makes me happy?" hopefully its not totally based on grandeur bc that will leave you depressed. unless you're that type of socio which if you are you'll find your microcosm if you keep trying lol.

>being smart makes you successful

Attached: 1513393727456.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

you ever tried drugs man, they might help calm you down. smoke a blunt a watch a movie or play a video game.

oh he tells me calm down and take some drugs.
Put him a my basement that looks like straight from a horrorfilm. Give him a daily cocktail of drugs that put him in a psychosis. But just before loosing his mind, I will set him free. He thinks he is free. On the way to the hospital and police I snatch him again and put him back in my basement. Repeat until he kills himself.
When he lies on the floor on the way to hell I tell him why would you kill yourself. You could just use some drugs, I bet they would calm you down

People take undeserved credit for their success that is just how it goes. It does indeed mean they think failure is peoples fault as well. YOU know that is not true, you really were "unlucky" and they were "lucky".

My recommendation: be selfish. Trying to prove to them the randomness of the world through violence damages you as well as them. Look out for number 1 and don't give a fuck if successful people are deluded.

There definitely are some very useful books out there. They won't solve your life but I've found looking at something from a different angle can change everything. And books have pointed me to that perspective.

A lot of success does come from luck and randomness but you can put yourself in situations by making an effort and or working hard that increases your chances at getting lucky.

didn't say pharmaceuticals, I said weed... and it seems like a better alternative to suicide (to me at least which ive been committed to a psyche ward for attempting to off myself) trust me when i say this. It can always be worse.

Attached: 1509827644720.jpg (554x476, 67K)

if you have the solution, other than spiraling farther and making things worse, I'm all ears bud