When I close my eyes, and I use my fingers to manually manuever my eyes to face this insides of my skull...

When I close my eyes, and I use my fingers to manually manuever my eyes to face this insides of my skull, I can see a second set of eyes staring at me. I can't see them very, and I can't actually focus on them clearly, but they are made of rings that are both blue and yellow. Can someone explain to me what these are? I've wondered my whole life. What do you guys see when you do this?

Attached: 1524352657216.jpg (500x659, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a second set of eyes, it's just a reflection.

Sounds like a sign of schizophrenia, best of luck

A reflection of what? There's no light inside my head, so it can't be a reflection

A reflection of your eyes, obviously.

So you're telling me that there's mirrors inside my head?

Do you think reflections didn't exist before mirrors were invented?

Don't be a smart ass about it. First of all, my eyes aren't blue and yellow, second, in order for there to be a reflection, there has to be both light and a reflective surface.

You're seeing the pressure that you're putting on them with your fingers.

That's even more stupid than what the first user said. How am I seeing pressure?

This video will explain the phenomenon.
youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

They're not colored right because there's no light in your head.

>manuever my eyes to face this insides of my skull
This is not possible. You would tear out or damage your eyes.

Shut up, you are stupid, gay man, for posting stupid game man muaic video, shut up, stuoud man

You know what I mean. I manuever my eyes just enough so that I can see into my own head out of the corner of my vision.
There shouldn't be any color because color is just light interacting with matter

So you think color wouldn't exist without light? Obviously everything is already colored and light just illuminates it so you can see it, otherwise the light would just make everything the same color.

Everything isn't already colored, everything just has presets for what colors they become when light interacts with it

That's retarded. Things don't just become a color when light interacts with it. It's always been that color, but you just had no way of seeing it.

>they are made of rings that are both blue and yellow.
Sounds like you're just seeing pressure being put on your eyes
Maybe stop poking your fucking eyes so hard

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Attached: checkem.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Why would eye pressure manifest as blue and yellow eyes? retard.
You're retarded fuck you. Color doesn't exist without light

You're not seeing color, you're seeing your eyeballs bending.

>Color doesn't exist without light
That's like saying the internet doesn't exist without electricity. All the information can still exist without you having access to it.

>He doesn't understand color

Oh, user