I've noticed that millenials are considerably taller than people born in the 80's-90's

I've noticed that millenials are considerably taller than people born in the 80's-90's.

I'm scared of how fast our species grows in height.

Attached: 4472e8772d3735a67f9df21e811137e5-d8eurl3.jpg (696x900, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/The-Tallest-People-in-the-World-61130.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinka_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilotic_peoples#Physiology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manlets shall become a footnote of history

>in my area*
Ftfy, shut-in

You a manlet huh? Scared in 200 years your skeleton will be on display in the glorious Giant Kingdom National Museum to illustrate how the people of this era kept midgets as pets?

>millenials are considerably taller than people born in the 80's-90's.
kill yourself retarded underaged reddit cock sucker

We won't be growing much longer if we don't stop spics taking over..

I am a manlet and a framelet, I feel like I coming from a totally different planet.

yes, i have stretch marks over my thighs and back from growing too fast, and im not even that tall (6ft), i just grew too quickly

Milllenials start with the early 80s, you uneducated dumb fuck.

In the countries with the tallest people like the netherlands the growth of men has already began to stagnate so I guess a little over 6 feet on average is the limit.
And while the tallest average women (5'7) still seem to grow they propably won't reach 5'10 but it's still interesting to note that the height difference between men and woman has already decreased.
I wonder why that's happening.

Attached: 1505138399491s.jpg (167x250, 5K)

> I've noticed that millenials are considerably taller than millenials
Fixed it for you, OP

have you ever watched the cartoon aeon flux? everybody looks really androgynous, but in an angular, utilitarian, masculine kind of way. as opposed to the smooth, curvy, more feminine looking androgyny.

>I guess a little over 6 feet on average is the limit.
not really, there is a tribe or something like that in africa where the average height is 6'4

Attached: 1524984299294.jpg (500x598, 235K)

Do you think we'll reach titan size? I doubt it. We're really not that much taller though, and also millennials /are/ 80-90s so I'm not sure what you're on about.

Attached: 1525227668487.png (842x595, 351K)

Can you provide a source on that?
Also we are talking about the average in a country which is a vastly different dimension than a tribe.

I think you might be thinking about gen z which is lates 90s - 00s

No I haven't, is it any good?
Also I haven't looked into it but I could believe that woman could get somewhat more "masculine" over time.

news.softpedia.com/news/The-Tallest-People-in-the-World-61130.shtml
>In the case of some Sudanese tribes, males can have an average height of 1.9 m (6 ft, 4in) (!), while women of 1.8 m (6 ft)

>tfw 5'4

should i just kill myself anons? no one will ever love me for who i am

Attached: 1526627785467.jpg (250x248, 8K)

Will this evolution make manlets more attractive for (tall) women? Or doesn't the scarcity principle apply here?

Maybe its a result of modern medicine
its known that its harder for the human body to stay healthy the bigger it is, but with modern medicine those effects can be easily eliminated
Im no scientist though so who really knows

no one will ever love you because you're whiny bitch, it has nothing to do with your height.

That's actually impossible with the human design.

Wikipedia lists the average height of these people as 5'9-5'11. Apparently they also racemixed with whites.

>When the French met this race of giants (in Chad tribes), they called them "the beautiful race".
Damn Chad.

if that was the case wouldnt midgets be more desirable? i dont know a single girl that wants a midget bf
Manlets will never be desirable not for their height at least

Attached: Manlet_ca5c53_5857736.gif (900x595, 160K)

Learn to read, its not the average height of the whole nation but the average height of some tribes.
And these people dont look like theyre mixed with whites

Attached: MG_4344.jpg (1500x996, 808K)

Damn, why do they all have pinkeye?

I would fuck second from left.

A lot of Africans have yellow sclera.

Attached: SuHSO.jpg (991x696, 130K)

I was reading the wikipedia article about the people. Your article even states

>In Ethiopia and Somalia, this race mixed intensively with a White one coming from southwestern Asia thousands of years ago.

>In the case of some Sudanese tribes
>some
Which implies that they are cherrypicked within their race, looking up the height of their race in general they are tall but not extremely so.
I'm pretty sure if you'd cherrypick for some small villages in Netherlands you could propably go even taller than that.

Maybe you should learn to read yourself.

The lack of testosterone halts the ossification of the cartilage in their epiphyseal plates rapidly and made them grow taller, and kept their epiphyseal plates open for longer (thanks to having barely any testosterone to turn into estrogen, in a process called aromatization)
The estrogen found in their system is mainly the fault of plastics, and synthetic estradiol found in America's livestock which we consume on a daily basis.

.t endocrinologist
If you have any more questions just hmu

>2000+18
>retards on the Internet still can't remember the difference between millenials and genZ

Attached: 1523996704594.jpg (1346x1501, 111K)

There is literally no source presented for the claim in your link though, all it is, is words on a screen basically.

Ethopia and Somalia arent Sudan, we're talking about the tribes of Sudan

>I'm pretty sure if you'd cherrypick for some small villages in Netherlands you could propably go even taller than that.
then give us those villages in netherlands, i am yet to find one.

Why are you so worked up about this anyway, you sound like a dutch that cant handle the fact that there are taller people than him

>2000+18
>retards still think generations mean anything

5,2 butthurt dutch

Attached: IMG_1107.png (327x316, 213K)

The average height for the Dinka tribe's males is only 5'11 though, I haven't found a source that claims 6'4

Are you saying manlets are high test?

The article doesn't state the name of the race and doesn't provide any sources for it's claims.
It's most likely refering to these people en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinka_people
which aren't as tall on average as that article claims them to be.

I'm not a dutch and I don't care about people taller than me, please don't turn this into a fight of ad hominem.

No, because not everyone who is short has high testosterone.
I'm saying the process of ossification is partly due to sex hormones, but there is more to it than that.
Igf-1, insulin resistance etc plays a lot in height, but what really seals epiphyseal ("growth") plates in males is aromatized testosterone.
Males don't have ovaries, so to get estrogen from aromatizing testosterone in to estrogen. If the lack of testosterone is there, the ability to ossify your epiphyseal plates is greatly reduced.

it's the food. there's so much of it spilling out everywhere today, more than enough for everyone to eat as much as they please. even poor people have relatively great access to food. that's the real reason people are getting taller and girls have tits and an ass at 12, more plentiful food = faster and more development growing up.

I remember reading about the Nilotes people who average right there with the Dutch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilotic_peoples#Physiology
There are 10s of millios of Nilotic people probably more than the dutch. But then there are likely specific tribes that are much taller and still have populations in the hundreds of thousands or millions which would count considering Montenegro is considered as a worlds tallest country with only 600,000 people.

The Nilotic height btw is smaller than what it was before. War and famine has created food and shortages and lack of nutrition. The Dutch are seen as at optimal nutrition while groups like the Nioltic havent maxed out yet and still have room to grow.

thats because more people are having decent nutrition and better life conditions don't wory their will be a limit to It

I don't think they will get much taller even if they get access to optimal nutrient because alot of health issues start to arise above that.
So I still think a little taller than 6 feet is likely the maximum average height possible, atleast in the near future.

it is desu. you probably never experienced the pain of being short since ur tall or atleast normal.

>tfw 5 10
>dad is 6 1

DEAR GOD WHY

I AM STILL WAITIG FOR MY FINAL SPURT BUT I AM 25

What you said only makes sense if natural selection is still a thing for humans and for the most part it's not. If they get the infrastructure to properly feed their people than the infrastructure to keep those with physical problems alive or healthy will come soon after.

As a 1991 millennial who is six feet tall, I can confirm.

It baffles me how there are grown adults who are shorter than five foot ten. Even though I'm off normal height, being around men under my height makes me feel like I'm Dorothy walking in Munchkinland. Did these people not eat enough vegetables or drink their milk when they were kids? LMFAO.

Lately, I've been carrying around a megaphone on me at all times, just in case a short "man" can talk to me, I have a hard time hearing those guys all the way down there, ha ha ha!

I think some scientists determined that with optimal nutrition the tallest country would be Bosnia at a 6'3 average for males

The definition of manlet will change. There will still be manlets if the average height is 6'5. The manlets will just be 6'2.

The netherlands has this kind of infrastructure and they stopped getting taller for those reasons.

So millennials are taller than millennials?

I can tautalogically prove you are wtong.

Maybe you did some growth stunting activity as a teen, didn't eat enough, or your mom is short. You could also be adopted

No they're not. Just another bigger virgin imagining things.

im 193cm and my gf is 153cm and im terrified my son will be a manlet