Can we settle this ones and for all?

Can we settle this ones and for all?

Attached: 8242c38dd6c77343005bb1fc92cd274c.png (800x800, 836K)

dont lie to yourself
orilioloipop

Attached: 1456758756325.png (252x235, 45K)

I wasn't lying to myself. I know who best girl is. Others don't though.

Attached: 1526950796833.jpg (900x1200, 337K)

btw rare asuka, youre welcome

Rei best girl.
Cute short blue hair.
Desu

Attached: 45A6305B45194CF88E16F19D5582A16F.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

It's already been settled, Asuka-su.

Attached: Asuka_Langley_by_JetEffects.jpg (800x1072, 114K)

Autistic artist.

Look at Rei.

Attached: tumblr_m5gwjiFPEk1qdippyo1_540.png (514x418, 111K)

Misato is best girl. she is the only one who unselfish cares about Shinji-kun. Asuka in Ep. 16 nearly killed him because of her selfish pride. Rei is a non-entity

Robots talk shit about Rei having no personality.

Do (you) have a personality robot?

Attached: 02b0e158-477b-4782-8f71-f6ec04c08711.gif (200x280, 729K)

You mean Shinji almost killed himself because he wasn't man enough to control Asuka, who was subordinate in the situation.

Attached: __shikinami_asuka_langley_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_murata_isshin__ (645x912, 257K)

>be Shinji
>get highest scores on your sync test
>finally do something right in your life
>feeling good
>Asuka tells you to take point against an unknown Angel
>you do it because you finally feel good about yourself for once in your life
>23 years later some user claims it was your fault because your supposed to say no to that somehow

>Taking orders from someone who should be your subordinate
This is why Shinji (and most of Jow Forums) can't handle Asuka. Her entire character is wanting stability and control but Shinji (and self inserting betas) would rather do what she says.

Attached: __penpen_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_shinji_to_yukai_na_nakama_tachi__fd68 (640x480, 147K)

Asuka a shit, psychotic crazy bitches are cruel and will make you wish you were alone.

Rei is objectively superior, she is a reflection of the Moon which represents the Emotion and thoughts from the Mother. She is an ideal, she is beautiful and would serve as a great mother where as Asuka would merely project. You can have your more "human" skank.

Attached: Rei_and_the_moon_(Rebuild).png (1280x720, 387K)

i have never seen the show but Asuka is pretty qt. and i'm sure she has a soft side underneath all that meanness.

Attached: never have this3.jpg (850x638, 121K)

spoiler:
under all that meanness is insecurity and issues surrounding her mother hanging herself. so nothing good. she is just a child looking for attention at heart

> she is just a child looking for attention at heart
that's fine because i could give her all the attention she needs

She's a slut who needs to be beat into control

eva is a shit show and you're a nigger if you like it

i'm pretty sure she is not' a slut and i think beating is a bit far. she just needs someone to understand her and provide emotional support.

Robots don't like stacy, you faggot. Robots like Rei.

Delete yourself from the Jow Forums

>here's a pic of my rare rei found nowhere on ebay

It's amazing, like I'm the only one that has this.

Attached: IMG_20161223_030927.jpg (1200x1600, 265K)

Why does it even matter which girl you pick when they are all garbage, every single one of them. I'm not even trying to meme. All the girls in this show are garbage pail tier. They look pretty but everything else about them is irredeemable trash.

Even the ignored ones like Ritsuko?

Asuka's stomach is more toned to the extent of having slightly visible lines running horizontally across from considerably exercise. Such a well-maintained abdomen is complimented by surprisingly voluptuous breasts that highlight one's burgeoning fertility though undoubtedly she'd be far too sensitive to stand more than a second of physical contact on this area, in fact she'd more than likely become incredibly angry and violent from unwarranted intimacy in general in large part because it reminds her of how alone she is. Her touch-starved body despite how she may flaunt it at times can be a crutch for her as light physical sensations or toying with any noticeable features can prompt her to become incredibly insecure and flustered, though she may secretly wish for delicate hugs and to use one's arm as a pillow. You'd have to fight for her to accept her feelings though.

Rei is a largely different case where her stomach is not as toned though nonetheless as flat as the Bolivian salt flats and just as white too! No doubt she'd probably twitch and fidget a bit if someone were to lightly stroke her tummy or twirl their finger around her navel though would likely be successful in holding back what would otherwise be intermittent series of cute giggles and squeals. Her breasts aren't as fortified as Asuka's and as such, combined with the cleanly, pure look of her attire tends to lead to a more innocent appearance. Keep in mind that she is surprisingly pettable, her hair being very fine and smooth, almost child-like in composition whereas Asuka's tends to have more split ends (mostly due to its length) and also tends to be greasier and course, just after she washes it though it tends to become lighter in colour and with the right lighting can sometimes even appear blonde. Oh, and I hear that she is very weak to having the back of her knee touched, you didn't hear this from me.

Personally I'd say its any man's guess.

Attached: 15.png (600x720, 364K)

>Even the ignored ones like Ritsuko?
Who?

Ritsuko is ignored because she's not apart of the main 3 same with the class rep and the girl in the control room.

This. Misato is the only right answer.

Yes. They both belong in a garbage can.

Outliers need to fuck off, Misato is the only exception but holds no value. This is the ultimate debate, hate it when idiots try to act like they're above it nobody cares.

This desu senpai. Asuka and Rei aren't even the most interesting female characters on the show.

Attached: misato-ritsuko.jpg (500x379, 94K)

>All the girls in this show are garbage pail tier
All the girls in Eva actually act like real girls

This might be why you're a virgin

Attached: 1516704819039.png (887x1019, 1.4M)

He says as he posts anime in a thread arguing about anime girls on an anime site.

Does it count if my dog fucked me?

Ah, The Final Solution to the virgin problem! Just let a dog penetrate your asshole.

You're right I should probably kill myself. I'll always be a virgin