How long until you realize that all physical traits are completely outweighed by a man's personality...

How long until you realize that all physical traits are completely outweighed by a man's personality, as far as his attractiveness goes.

Being comfortable in your own skin is hands down the single biggest factor that determines how attractive of a man you are. That includes being bald, fat, short, and having a small dick.

The sooner you stop acting like whiny women, the sooner you'll realize what a big mistake you were making.

Attached: 1520328262998.jpg (564x564, 44K)

quaziks

Attached: im average.png (1000x664, 734K)

You'll be less attractive than an attractive man with the same personality, but infinitely more attractive than YOURSELF with a shitty personality.

Stop wanting to be someone else, you are only you and you cannot change that. The most attractive thing you can do for yourself is be comfortable with that.

>Personality meme

Bazinga

Attached: personality.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

This normalfag advice only works irl. Literally on any dating app/website looks is everything

>tfw its true
originally true.

Attached: 11fbd440c4cc98643d9f41af5085493161a4ad5ed6032a0df22bc7777ef93e11.png (1080x1080, 957K)

Yeah the main advantage of being male is that our looks don't matter very much. All we need is a decent personality.

The beauty of this is that the women who do not value personality are not the women you want to associate with anyway. These are the gold diggers, the status seekers, and the Chad chasers. This is probably like 70% of women, but ignore those and focus on the remaining 30% decent women while honing your personality. You will get a quality gf eventually.

That's accurate, but real life is everything. No one said it wouldn't be harder being unattractive.

If you have a real refutation, I'm here waiting

The gap between what you can get as average vs chad is so much. My friend from hs who used to be a twig could never get a girl, but the moment he got ripped he gets girls drooling over him daily

Yes, the gap is large. There's no point in dwelling on that though, it only serves to upset you because you want something that you cannot have. That is part of accepting who you are - coming to terms with that, and REALLY coming to terms with it. Then you will also start to realize that it matters less than you thought it did.

Physical traits and "personality" are the same thing. If you had two guys with the exact same sense of humor, IQ, and way of talking to people, the more attractive one would be considered funnier, more intelligent, and more charming overall. Hell, even if personality played as big of a role as people like to pretend, who the fuck cares? There are millions of people just like you, only some of them are actually pleasant to look at. Why the hell would anyone bother with an inferior specimen? Basically, if you're trying to rely on personality as the deciding factor for people to be attracted to you, you've already lost.

I don't buy it, I've seen WAY too much evidence to the contrary, even if your partially right, your still talking about a 1 in 100 for women MAX, and that's pretty much negligable anyway.

I'm just pissed cause he keeps telling me same thing that you are, that he's getting all these girls because of personality, when literally the only contact with women he gets are from tinder hoes whereas I'm putting myself out there and can barely manage to keep them interested enough where I'm basically manipulating them into liking me. Though when I finally did succeed at getting a girl she said she thought that the guy who introduced me to her was annoying and really liked me more but that just made me feel bad for him

I think feeling good about yourself gos much deeper than
>be a man ffs pussy wow
>oh u dont know how?
>fkn bitch
r9k exists for people like us who have no hope OP, and giving them reductive answers to complex spychological damage is pretty autistic.

>guys aren't allowed to joke unless it's about ultra super mega machismo I'm the best
2 years, breh. The wall is coming

Often times, attractive or successful people attribute it to their selves when it was outside factors that aided them. It's human nature to want to take all the credit for our own successes. Try your best to ignore it

>give real refutation
>replying to a real refutation

Attached: jj.jpg (211x239, 4K)

>
>You'll be less attractive than an attractive man with the same personality, but infinitely more attractive than YOURSELF with a shitty personality.

Nothing in the image refuted this: "You'll be less attractive than an attractive man with the same personality, but infinitely more attractive than YOURSELF with a shitty personality."

I never said that attractive people don't get miscontrued as having good personalities because they're attractive. I said if you're ugly, your best hope and the best thing you can do to up your score is be comfortable with who you are, and not angry or bitter about other people who have it better.

Best thing you can do isn't self acceptance. The best thing you can do is to improve yourself everyday until you actually deserve praise and love from others.

You're delving into different territory. Of course improving yourself makes you more attractive, that is a given.

However, for those of you who focus on physical traits you don't have, the key is self-acceptance first.

I'm not competing with alternate-reality version of myself am I. I'm competing with other men.

Imagine you're offered a box with $100 in it or a box with $10 in it. You'd naturally want the $100 right? Would you care in the slightest if somebody told you that the $10 box used to only have $5 but that it worked really hard to become twice as valuable? No because twice as valuable as it's previous self is still only 1/10 the value of the other box.

I had this realization about 2.5 years ago. I'm still single. Not judging physical appearance doesn't make every guy I talk to attracted to me..

You are a woman? This thread is directed at men.

Ugly women are fucked beyond words. Men are way more visual than women are.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the point of your post. Like I said, there are millions of people who have it way better than you ever will, no matter how hard you work. That is life.

Getting hung up on that is NOT attractive. Realizing that you are who you are, you can only be you, and working on goals that YOU want and being comfortable with how YOU were born is 100% the biggest thing you can do to improve your desirability to the women you encounter within your lifespan.

What if you know you're not bad looking but aren't arsed to act as though you're good? When did humble become something else

the more you accept yourself the less you'll take action to improve in other areas. Why should you love yourself if you know you could do better? Especially with people on this board they don't actually hate themselves they're just too lazy to do anything about it

twelve 15 22

Attached: 1463541382989.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

Self-acceptance doesn't magically make your personality better. If anything, self-acceptance is realizing that not everyone is meant to be with someone and that you should just give up. For the sake of argument, let's say that the the whole self-acceptance thing really does improve your personality, and that in turn multiples your attractiveness by a factor of 100. 100 times 0 is still zero.

And then imagine Chad's attractiveness powerlevel is like 20 billion. So even if you aren't at literally 0, a 100 times boost still wouldn't put you close.

I have a feeling OP is a femanon trying to push her shitty worldview on everyone ignorant of how the world actually works for men

CONFIDENCE is built on real concrete experiences. If you are "confident" in something, but you're an absolute failure at it, then you're not "confident" - you're just arrogant and delusional.

Here's a nugget for all the "it's the personality bruh" mongoloids out there

If you refer to the original post, we are discussing unattractive physical attributes of one's appearance.

You must be thinking of being fat, which is changeable. Maybe I should have excluded that, but in any case I hope you see the point now

That is a personality trait that is good. You must be getting unlucky with women or there are other factors in your life I'm unaware of that are affecting your chances

My "hang-up" is how elusive people try to be(and fail). This site is perfect training for shit sifting and sets a different view of people, not just this board specifically. Shit posting is just shit talking and when you hear so much of it in real life, it gets tiresome. Now, everyone has their limits, but what's up with everyone pretending like there aren't any? Confidence and ignorance seem to be the same thing if that's the case

Nothing turns a woman off more than humbleness.

No, I'm a bald man who had to learn this in order to cope with losing my hair at such a young age

I agree that it is much easier for an attractive person to be confident because of all the affirmation they receive in their lives. Ugly people have to work harder at self-acceptance. This is besides the point that accepting yourself despite not being as attractive will boost your attractiveness the most

Being a humble person is not mutually exclusive from channeling your masculinity and assertiveness in order to be attractive in the given moment

Do not project an entire image of some beta soi boy based on one attribute

It doesn't seem like a good trait while you're young. Being calm isn't respectable when you should have the energy to go go go all the time

The key is to accept that the world is unfair, and that it does not owe you the same experience that others get, even if theirs is way better due to factors that are out of your control.

Now you are describing something else. Humility is not related to how outgoing or extroverted you are.

I don't play rigged games.

If you're white couldn't you just pull off the skinhead look? Those guys don't need hair to be chad

I play guitar and do photography trying to improve constantly and I do not make those two important hobbies but am also nice and not awkward my life and I still get ghosted and no one wants to talk to me. OP is completely bullshitting you

I am white. However the issue with being bald is not the hair itself insofar as it is a visible negative genetic trait even if you shave.

When someone who has a nice hairline shaves, you can still see the hair follicles and it is a different look from a bald man who shaves. You can still tell the bald guy is bald, and that itself is the turn off.

There are many men who pay thousands just to get realistic hair tattoos called "scalp micropigmentation" in order to give the illusion that they are not bald, merely shaving their hair down.

Nothing is my post was about fairness, I was discussing the persistence of lies and dishonesty

Then you have digressed from the initial point of the thread. This thread is directed at men hung up on negative physical attributes.

If you are disillusioned with the world because of all the people lying to you that it's not a big deal, then that is understandable but besides the point I am making regarding acceptance.

Yes it is
(Also this post is original)

/thread
What we just discussed is the root of why any man on here would be hung up on negative traits

Hobbies =/= personality
You use hobbies to find people with similar interests. It's pretty much the only way to meet new people if you've already finished all school related things

Identifying the root of something and the solution to it are two separate steps. I am offering the solution to people in order to help them, and that is acceptance

What a fucking farce
>Hobbies aren't a personaliy but if you don't have any, you don't have one haha I got you
just fuck off

Gonna have to disagree with you there; let these guys dislike it. Whatever builds and motivates them to go forward is going to work for them as you swear acceptance will work for you. Identifying the issues is the only process because solving it is a pipe dream. There is no "curing diseases", it's just treating the sick

All these paradoxically impossible bits of "advice" and standards definitely prove OP is a woman.

No idea what you just said. I've played guitar for over 10 years and can tell you it doesn't help at all until you actually know how to present yourself in a decent way.

He's a large fellow

Attached: 4u.png (569x802, 563K)

>mfw it is becoming increasingly socially unacceptable to hit on women in public unless you're Chad, just like online
>mfw there is no escape

>t. Ugly man coping

Exactly? That's kind of the whole point

How retarded do you have to be to attempt an insult yet agree with the person at the same time

Just throwing this out there in the hopes some of you read this, online and the real world operate on different systems of attraction, online is clearly a cancerous hellhole where only the most attractive succeed and this extends to everything from tinder to this very site, you'd have a much easier time meeting and connecting with women in the real world where personality can make you go far because they can't instantly swipe left or block you.
This obviously doesn't apply to the autists.