THE MIGHTY ELIZABETH THREAD

Welcome to my thread. In here, we discuss various topics, usually of your choosing, and information as well as help may be given, for anyone who would wish to learn a few things. This is, however, not the norm, as the bulk of this thread is usually debating various topics and witnessing the unsightly demise of the hotheaded anons who dare to confront me.

You can choose to discuss any of the usual Jow Forums topics and benefit from the point of view of a woman, me. All shallow sexism and other biases and illogical reasoning will be thoroughly and mercilessly undone.

As always, there are risks of unlawful auto-sageing, depending on which mods are awake. If you see the thread not bumping, that will be why. Otherwise, we'll reach the usual 600 replies.

Bring it on, boyos.

Attached: Elizabest2.jpg (600x900, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms3yFeA7JPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beth is a dumb hoe originally

Too bad you will never be able to prove that, as it requires some intelligence on your part, and you're sorely lacking in the (brain) matter, faggot.

Another thing, I will respond to every post in the manner in which you speak to me. Be respectful and so will I be. Banter away and you'll get the same, just more expertly done than you ever could.

Lol just wanted to start off on a good note before that one faggot posts
>BETH THREAD
over and over

If no one chooses a topic, I'll start with this: there's a real tendency for people on this board and website to analyse everything in terms of their own twisted memes, and the anons guilty of that aren't aware of it, and really believe what they think they see is reality.

The way you guys resort to concepts like "Chad" and "cucks" and whatnot is evidence of this mentally ill coping mechanism.

>before that one faggot posts
Why so self-referential, user.

>Beth is a dumb hoe originally
not dumb
and not hoe (at best a man whore)

Oh my, it is already non bumpable
Don't name it "elizabeth", and maybe use a different trip.
We will know it's you when you start insulting everybody :)

Guys, looks like the thread isn't bumping. It's another episode of autosage sabotage.

The powers that be fear the mighty Elizabeth!

This is worse than Reddit.

>Muh free speech
>let's autosage this woman's thread because she beats us in arguments

Pathetic.

Alternately, I can just start a new thread when we reach the final page. Eventually, they'll just have to delete my threads on sight, and, eventually, whoever is doing this will get caught and lose his privileges. I am not worried.

Elizabeth will prevail.

Attached: bioshock_infinite___elizabeth_by_suetsuetchan-d6daaaa.jpg (1280x853, 138K)

The unbumpable Elizabeth!

We still have time to get a good conversation going before this thread dies a glorious death. Bring it on, fellas.

Attached: 2d65c9ef42d9f4c78290d6243fff7431.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Do you use any drugs user?
In the previous threads, you responded to almost every single post for 8 hours.
Cocaine or amphetamines?

Nothing. In my practice, I can see up to 11 patients a day, that's 11 hours of intense work in a row, without a lunch break. Doing this thread is a piece of cake in comparison, as I get frequent breaks and can leave my keyboard whenever I feel like it.

I've also worked in a factory when I was a teenager, and it was 9 hours a day. This thread is holidays in comparison.

Can I get a quick rundown on OP? I'm not a newfag but I feel like these threads have been going on for a while and I've only seen them once before even though I browse r9k everyday

I tried to give you that in the OP. Ask anything you want, there's no other conversation going for the moment.

Are you playing a character or you're just overly narcissistic irl? Not trying to offend just curious

He/She, started posting a week ago (as far as i know). Gives some advice to anons, but also responds to everything else with insults, especially if you don't share his/her view of the world. Really fun.

Neither. The idea that people behave the same way on an anonymous Chinese board and "in real life" is preposterous. I know how to get the juice going. I'm also more entertaining that way.

That's a really fun way of saying the insults are the only parts you understand in my posts.

Here we go again, but you didn't even add homo or faggot at the end :(
> understand in my posts
your narcissism is so cute, you are like a child

>that mod's face when he realises there was no need to autosage the thread, that it would have died on its own
>his face when he realises he grossly overestimated the threat
>mod literally terrified by Elizabest

>Here we go again, but you didn't even add homo or faggot at the end :(
You seem oblivious to the fact that I react to whatever you bring to the table. If you bring shit, I bring toilet paper.

This is why you are not successful out there, you guys don't take any responsibility for reactions you cause. You're even surprised. It's literally as though you didn't think you had any control of any situation, that you're just poor souls with bad luck.

Summing up:
1. you grossly misrepresent my threads
2. you get told so in a similarly dismissive manner you yourself used to talk about me in my own thread
3. you get all shocked that I responded in kind and don't seem to connect the dots

>your narcissism is so cute, you are like a child
Coming from someone who just whined that I was only doing ad hominems and insulting people instead of arguing points, you sure showed me.

>>mod literally terrified by Elizabest
oh how cute

Attached: ed9f1b7d44bb3d4b288d095d39a7eded.jpg (335x483, 26K)

If there was no fear, there would be no need to abuse the system to try and prevent conversations from happening.

I understand, though. If I had to argue against myself, I'd be scared too.

Attached: 3_by_milliganvick-d9z4q2n.jpg (900x600, 314K)

>I react to whatever you bring to the table
but why?
Can't you just ignor the comments that you don't see as productive

>that you're just poor souls with bad luck
i don't believe in free will, probably just trying to avoid feeling guilty

>If there was no fear
Being annoyed by someone is not the same as fear

Not enough people are awake to get a good thread going, unless things change drastically in the coming minutes until the thread dies, I may not start another so soon. I have cleaning to do.

>but why?
That's how human interactions work. It's also a way to train you to behave normally; that happens naturally out there: you get what you give.

>Can't you just ignor the comments that you don't see as productive
Responding to everyone in kind is always productive. The only time I don't do it is in cases of spam and obvious sperging out. As long as I think something can come from communication, I will communicate.

>i don't believe in free will, probably just trying to avoid feeling guilty
That's right, free will denial is just responsibility denial. An absolute fact is that if you think you are responsible, you will behave very differently compared to when you think nothing is your fault. It's also a common mental health issue: learned helplessness. If you think you cannot change anything, then typically, you won't even try.

The classic "experiment" is that of a baby elephant, chained, who once tries to break his chains, finds out he cannot, and never tries again. Even when he's an adult elephant who could easily break the chains. That's most people here. You think it's impossible, so you don't even try. Typical example:

>no girl wants me
>"Do you try dating apps and websites?"
>no, because no girl wants me anyway

>Being annoyed by someone is not the same as fear
That's right. When you're annoyed by a thread, you just ignore it and go be active in a thread you like. When you fear someone, you do your best to impede them without getting in direct contact, as in autosage-ing that person's thread without having to argue with them.

Like many here, the mod fears women and cannot stand a woman with more brains than he has.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on autosage? Does this happen to other threads? If so, why?

And how is this any better than shadow-bans on Leddit?

Bored to death, literally going to sew some pants while I wait for an interesting challenge.

Come on, soiboys.

Attached: rdftgzhujk.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

It's like 3 am where I live lol maybe pick better time to make these threads?

>It's like 3 am where I live lol maybe pick better time to make these threads?
>lol
It's always 3 am for someone. I thought I'd try an earlier hour, and so I did. Usual opening time is in six hours or so.

>Does this happen to other threads?
Never seen that happen before, been posting here for 2 years. If something is a problem they usually just 404 it, and ban you.

>I may not start another so soon
You are better off trying to do it, 5-6 h from now, since most users are amerimuts.
And maybe don't name it "elizabeth"

>Never seen that happen before, been posting here for 2 years. If something is a problem they usually just 404 it, and ban you
I personally saw it before, but not frequently.

It's fine. If this happens again, I'll just open another. They will likely start just deleting the threads, which will be my crowning victory.

At that point, anons will join me in the rebellion.

Is that right, user?

Attached: your new queen.jpg (236x354, 11K)

The mighty Elizabeth struck again! Never forget!

Attached: Comstock_House-02.jpg (788x788, 503K)

>your new queen.jpg
>At that point, anons will join me in the rebellion.
>Is that right, user?
You are fun. But no.
Do you want to build an internet persona, what are going to do next?
A youtube chanel?
Are you in seach of some orbiters? Who many do you already have? Do you usually manage to convince them to give you some gibs?

>You are fun. But no.
Maybe you will change your mind in time. It will be fun.

>Do you want to build an internet persona, what are going to do next?
Another thread, perhaps today. I have no intention of doing anything more than threads.

>Are you in seach of some orbiters?
I would not disrespect any supporter by considering them orbiters, so no.

>Who many do you already have?
I don't count. I don't know.

>Do you usually manage to convince them to give you some gibs?
I ask for nothing. I don't need anything. I am not here for personal gains.

Prepare for my return.

Attached: The_Seed_of_the_Prophet_poster.png (640x480, 588K)

As much as I hate tripfags, it's a def a lot better to just have one narcissistic one than multiple circle jerking in one thread.

>Maybe you will change your mind in time. It will be fun.
Don't manipulate fragile robots, we are such an easy prey :(
Only if you post timestamp and vocaroo

Then I have bad news for you. I already have two other tripfags regularly joining my thread. One is a very cool man and the other if a sweet woman. None of us is "narcissistic". The fact that you need to hide behind anonymity does not make others narcissistic, it only makes you a coward.

But it's fine, your queen is compassionate. You will be spared if you repent in time.

Attached: Bioshock_Infinite_Concept_Art_TWS-09.jpg (1050x653, 192K)

Your prophet requires you to believe on faith, first. Proof will be delivered, possibly, at a much later time. Once proof is delivered, I will no longer be able to select my disciples on faith alone. That is the main reason why I do not prove my sex. Follow me if you have faith in me, not because you want to have sex with me.

Attached: hbgtfred.jpg (600x900, 431K)

I just realized all those circlejerk threads don't exist anymore because of discord. Thank fucking God

>implying Jow Forums threads aren't essentially sausage fests and circle jerks

If anything, my thread is the only place where you are free of that.

Lol are you really a cult though? That shit about disciples I've fuckin been through that, they speak the same way as you.

>I've been through that
Not that kind of cult. Tell me about your cult experience.

Attached: bs2kg.jpg (600x287, 54K)

>be able to select my disciples on faith alone
Are you going to perform miracles?
Can you transform the water in my glass into vodka right now?

> want to have sex with me
Sorry no sex drive, while sober. I don't want to have sex.

>Proof will be delivered, possibly, at a much later time
You will gain more attention if you show something. And i know you want it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ms3yFeA7JPM

>Are you going to perform miracles?
If getting you a girlfriend counts, then yes.

>And i know you want it :)
I don't. I'm not that kind of woman.

Attached: hjngf.jpg (753x1061, 175K)

>If getting you a girlfriend counts
Is she going to be delivered directly at my home?
She has to be like this: dark hair, blue eyes, 5'5 height, big tits and ass but under weight, pale skin, loves anime, and is mentally unstable.

>I don't. I'm not that kind of woman
There is nothing bad in being that kind of woman

>She has to be like this: dark hair, blue eyes, 5'5 height, big tits and ass but under weight, pale skin, loves anime, and is mentally unstable.
I could say so much about this. My poor user.

Attached: Elizabeth helping a poor anon.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>I could say so much about this. My poor user.
Not what you think, my mother is very different.
What do you mean?

>There is nothing bad in being that kind of woman
There is. Lack of self-respect means you won't be respected either. I'm not that kind of woman and I never will be.

Attached: bioshock-infinite-elizabeth-dancing.gif (500x294, 2M)

You have narrow expectations of what your partner would be like physically; you want mutually incompatible features - big breasts and large bottom at the same time as underweight - you want her to have the same soiboy interests as you, and you want her to have mental health issues. None of these will in fact work and none of these are desirable.

Weeb
Basically they were a non denomination Christian church that told us you had to devote your entire life to being a "disciple" and recruiting other people to be disciples. Stuff like John 3:16 they said was taken out of context
>just believing was not enough
The cult part about it was you were supposed to drop any connection you have with people not in the church. Their recruiting method was also basically breaking down people down mentally even telling real Christians that their way of following Christ was wrong. Also we only saw the pastor once a month who basically went on rants how he gave all the money in his bank account to the church and that we should do the same. He looked super angry and was annoying as hell most of the time but for some reason I couldn't find anyone in the church who'd been there longer than a few months. After I left I saw them recruiting again a couple months later and realized how insane they were

Mental illness and religion often overlap. It's uncanny, but rational.

>incompatible features - big breasts and large bottom at the same time as underweight
But i have seen girls that look like that. It's not impossible. One of my school mates was exactly like this, with the only issue of having dark eyes.

>you want her to have the same soiboy interests as you
I don't even watch anime anymore, i just find girls who do very cute.
And besides isn't it reasonable to want someone who share your hobbies and interests?

>her to have mental health issues
The only way she can be attracted to me.
No but seriously, the mental health was a joke, more like crazy (in a positive fun way).

>Weeb
I just like nightcore music :(

>But i have seen girls that look like that. It's not impossible. One of my school mates was exactly like this, with the only issue of having dark eyes.
The fact that you are primarily focused on physical appearance is a sign of immaturity. I can understand having some preferences, but having a planned out sets of physical traits is not normal. It also shows your idea of love is 99% fantasy.