Mods should make it so that the losing team has all of its members banned

Mods should make it so that the losing team has all of its members banned.

Attached: Zeno.jpg (438x360, 78K)

Fuck yeah great idea peep

I DONT WANNA DIE
I DONT WANNA BE BANNED JUST BECAUSE IM LAST

Attached: 1520098105951.jpg (326x326, 22K)

Attached: 1505411502140.png (1048x585, 585K)

Thanks. It just reminds me of the Tournament of Power in dbs.
Team work is essential, Chocolate.

Attached: ToP.jpg (1846x2048, 414K)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: HILLARY-ATTORNEY-DELETE.png (1172x1172, 1.38M)

Winning team gets Jow Forums pass

Unironically this.

Team peep master race

Nani nigga?

Attached: image.jpg (640x583, 85K)

fuck you peep peoce of shit

We mustn't receive the ban!

Attached: Goku.jpg (600x348, 20K)

I'm sorry, okay.

Great idea my fellow Peepian

Sorry, Chocolate.
It didn't have to be this way.

Attached: Goku.jpg (1280x721, 421K)

I had a tinder date (don't judge) with a hot piece of ass. She was pretty dumb despite her economics degree, but she was really hot. I'm not sure how many confirmed kills she has under her belt, but easily 20+. Didn't care though.

Stupidly liberal. I mean ridiculous shit, and SJW as fuck despite being dumb and coming from a rich family. But that's not a big deal, I learned to tune these people out and not engage them when I didn't have to. But last night I fucking lost it.

We went to some strange little hipster bar with a dance floor. Everyone was Soyboyus Maximus or Thotus Vulgaris, so it was pretty tame. Then they started "ironically" playing these stupid hiphop dance songs, like crank that soldier boy and teach me how to dougie, and this fucking tinder thot gets all liquored up and starts doing these fucking dances. Naturally I don't know wtf because I listen to speed metal mostly, some thrash or melodic death metal so I don't know what's going on. She's all like "come dance with me user!" and keeps doing this dougie dance. I politely refused because wtf right? So then they play that "whip nay nay (neigh?)" song by that little kid, and she literally forces me onto the dance floor by putting my hands around her waist and then locking me and pulling me like some fucking horse pulling a cart.

So I fucking lost it, Jow Forums. I totally fucking lost it. I let her know everything about black culture, their dances, stupid brainwashing songs perpetuated by (((them))), dropped like at least 12 megatons of redpills about (((them))) bordering on the caust denial, and it's like time stopped when I was doing this because it felt like an eternity. I started getting strange looks and someone turned down the music, because somewhere along my rant I must've started talking louder than I usually do and so most people heard me. The entire fucking place just got forcefed like years worth of fucking redpills. You don't understand. Everyone looked disappointed or pissed off.

Not this again.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Every day I wake up and go on Jow Forums, and what do I see? I see anime. I see people being gay. I see people being gay whilst posting anime. Only a literal retard would deny the connection at this point, and I know at least half of you guys are not that far gone.
Seriously, it needs to fucking stop. Every thread with the generic 'lol i'm gay' or 'tee hee i'm not homo but i do [faggy thing] OP is made by an An*MEfag. Every single fucking one.
And then all the gayposters flood in, like roaches when you turn off the lights, and it's another thread that'll spend a day at the top of the catalogue, fuled by faggoty circle jerking.
I'm sick of it. Just fuckign go outside and find a bf and stop posting here. Anime is a fucking disease, gay is the symptom, and a noose is the cure. Fuck you.

yeah peepniggers need to go. heard minifags are from reddit too

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?".

Penis butter hahahahahaha

this

based, glad to have you on board you legendary bastard

Attached: 1518755162772.png (854x980, 608K)

KILL YOU'RE SELF

Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to hiro. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, hiro and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Jow Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you

I just did the most degenerate nigger thing you can imagine and I'm seriously contemplating suicide right now.
I'm not here for advice I just want to get this out.

My lil brother started going on about being trans like 2 years ago so we sent him to a psychiatrist. They diagnosed gender dysmorphia and put him on HRT half a year ago. He was 13,5 so didn't hit puberty yet. He pretty much looked like any girl his age, since he had long hair and used make up and shit. We were always very close but when someone in your family is trans you won't tell them they are degenerate faggots, you actually support them. Kinda ironic that my brother is trans while I visit every trans thread and talk shit about them.
For two years he was pretty much my sister and I saw her (I'm going to call her HER now) as my sister.

Now that she's on HRT she became even more like a woman. Her breasts are growing, a very feminine voice, long blonde hair. Make up doing the rest.
Today, like 3 hours ago she came into my room asking for clothing advice since school is about to start next week again.
She changed clothes in front of me, forgetting that she's a girl now and exposed her breasts to me.
I told her to cover up but she didn't, she actually fucking replied that she's trying to make me horny.
I just sat there baffled in silence. I told her she was drowning in a cocktail of hormones and she doesn't know what she's talking about. She replied that she's been in love with me for quite some time. Boys in school know she's trans so they don't give her much attention. long story short I fucking ended up kissing her and we grinded for a bit, with my clothes on and her in panties. I realized what we were doing and stopped it. I told her this isn't right, almost puking at the realization that I felt my brothers dick rubbing against my pants. She told me she wouldn't tell our parents but still cried because of the rejection.
Jow Forums I can't live with myself anymore. I can't even look in the mirror

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Remember when we used to have dedicated anti-gayposters?
Remember when LITERALLY any thread with an anime image in the OP wasn't at risk of being derailed by these faggots, posting the exact same images every fucking time just so they could get recognized by their buttbuddies?
I think this whole gayposting plague can all be attributed to that fucking kiwi trial. Reset and that motherfucking ginger had to be the fucking big shots that night, didn't they? And now look where we are. No duke, no jinzo, no bravo, and no leafgirl or aussiegirl. Board culture is literally fucking dead and has been replaced with "niceposting" and gayposting.
The gaywi and his gay lawyer's effects were only emphasized once s4s came into play. People just stopped giving a fuck about post quality anymore and started gayposting just for """fun.""" There's nothing bad about funposting occasionally, but when the entire fucking board is covered with "i want a cute bf to snuggle with" type threads that's where we should draw the line.
And what's worse is the fact that the remnants of the anti-gayposters like tsumugi and PD have now taken a softer stance against gayposting because they've accepted that its now the new Jow Forums """culture.""" I honestly don't care about how many people reply with smug reaction images and gayposting. I don't care about how many people respond with >le new pasta xd it still doesn't change the fact that you people are in denial about board quality. You say bant's not dead or that it's never changed but you're wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble full of gigantic faggotry, but someone had to do it, so it might as well be me.

That's it I'm done with this garbage gutter-trash board. I'm going to Jow Forums where people can actually hold a civilised discussion about events, LIFE, and the Jews, without some retards derailing it with their an*Me circlejerk faggotry and gay RP bullshit like every thread here.
I can see you there, with your fat, sweaty, cheeto-stained fingers on the mouse, loading up "smug-anime-girl143.jpg" into your browser as you gleefully type out the response "u mad xDdDdDDd"; how funny, no one's ever done that before, I bet your mother is proud that her son is not only a complete failure in life, but also a flamboyant, obnoxious faggot on the internet as well.
We had a chance for a fresh start with this board, but what you faggots have done with it makes me sick to my stomach *vomits on bant*
How did we go from the amazing, original memes like Jow Forumsplant and blepe to this s4s anime larping trash? You cancerous retards have ruined the last chance for a fresh start on Jow Forums because you couldn't contain your autism. I hope you're happy, and I hope Jow Forums raids you niggers everyday for the rest of this """board"""'s pathetic existence.
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to finally leave the bottom of the barrel.
Good riddance bant...

That would actually make this shit show fun. Just for like 3 days or something.

Bump

DO IT

Attached: 1359562866447.png (500x363, 444K)

TEAM MINI GET

>Not being on team CHOCOLATE

chocolate GET