Every morning it's the same shit I've got to eat

Every morning it's the same shit I've got to eat.
Gets annoying desu, being fat sucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-112529.png (720x1280, 969K)

yeah forcing myself to eat only 1300 calories a day isn't a lot of food

The CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of team dominance and masculinity

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of Hershey. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of cocoa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The CHOCOLATE man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly teams of man(cr*me dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his nuts. The CHOCOLATE nuts are largest of all the teams. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the CHOCOLATE man the most masculine of teams. This large nut is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of M&Ms, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the molars. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Hershey seed will immediately enter the womb of the teeth the CHOCOLATE man impregnates.

In total, the CHOCOLATE man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

Creme women have cocoa receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. This causes Creme women to naturally seek out CHOCOLATE men and cum intensely multiple times when having intercourse with CHOCOLATE cocks, which allows the CHOCOLATE penis to ejaculate directly into the womb, ensuring fertilization.

All this is the reason why the CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: d33.jpg (600x823, 57K)

Is that oatmeal with bananas?

Woah dude 1300 cal?! What the actual fuck.
I'm struggling w 1700, what the hell are you eating lol

Yes
Oatmeal, banana & half a tablespoon of peanut butter

yeah same here... I think im gonna cheat today fuck that. Chicken sandwich sound pretty cool right now

When was the last time you cheated

I eat 1500 calories everyday. Toast and marmite + Greek yogurt for breakfast. Fat free milk or water for the drink-220-290 cals.
Tuna/oyster/sardine dish for lunch + Guinness - 400-500

Some sort of 800 calorie Supper. Anything I want. Maybe fast food or homemade.

Rules- No pop period, no extreme amounts of sugar, high protein, no too much fats, no aspartame
Average sugar intake non added- 30-45 grams.

I've lost 70+ pounds so far.

>he doesn't eat 6000 calories a day and still lose weight
oh no no no no

Time span?
Is that without working out

Over a roughly 8-10 month period. I get round 5 miles of jogging/walking in per day. I work out a bit doing push-ups, pull ups, the works. The focus is on weight loss.

Yeah try this with 1h of cardio and you are going to eat your own fingers of hunger.

Attached: GegegenoKitaro-5-news-570.jpg (570x320, 199K)

Yeah that's good man. Since you've lost the weight do you have excess skin?

Damn. I'd be tired of that after the first day. Be strong, leafbro

Not really. No.

Yeah man, I try to eat 1300-1500 calories a day at most. Lost 53 pounds since August. I don't have set things that I eat, but I just eat high protein, low sugar/carbs in general.

That's more of a Russian roulette type of thing.

Sometimes I switch it up with low fat Greek yogurt, grapes and a mandarin but that fucking suckkkkks.
Good thing about the Greek yogurt though is it leaves you feeling full

What do u mean

Nice. Do you use a calorie tracking app

Nah, just use my head.

Its chance. Certain people are lucky and don't have any, others have it just flowing off of em.

Just exercise more lol

I struggle to gain weight lol.