fucking this

kill all non-creamers

you're dead to me

Teeeeeeam creeeam

you're last to me

I didn't mean that

More lolis and more loli lewding.

Attached: 26.jpg (1280x1826, 387K)

Hey mods work your asses off, we don't want your bullshit anymore.
Pls remove this teamshit.

Start by getting on the mini team.

Attached: me_tan.png (320x240, 107K)

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course.
The way to beat the game is to get all the other teams banned.

based and 404 pilled

pls remove this teamshit more like pedos deserve a slowdeath

Attached: sick spanish pedo not welcome.jpg (329x399, 35K)

who are you quoting, boer?

Attached: IMG_20180330_232702.jpg (246x216, 18K)

More corrupt cops

Attached: Va_cdf124_6168874.jpg (349x479, 65K)

WE FIX ANIME WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter

more unbeatable chiks with guns and infinite ammo that can even beat a military force bigger than the US military in less than 5 minutes

Attached: noir33.jpg (853x480, 27K)

I'd rather they canta per me instead
youtu.be/lqGeT4PiJko

More Asuka
Checked

Attached: aa87ef80dc478fc2ad5b66eeb61b3d6e.jpg (701x775, 412K)

less asscyka

get out of my team you disgusting being

Attached: yuu gun.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

friendly reminder that this team thing is a psyop to divide and conquer us and distract us from being redpilled and making america great again

Attached: 48.png (809x2515, 1.93M)

good dubs
Unironically this is not fun, I don't like losing quality even if it's in the people's mind. This shit drives people crazy in a long term, and of course it's a CIA-tier tactic and I don't like it, even if it's for entertainment purposes.

Attached: 8171739395_ecb7ecaa2a.jpg (500x375, 105K)

u mad bro why u mad bro? i'm needed make ur sad, u my bad bro so what u mad bro? why u mad bro? why u mad, why u mad, why u mad bro? u mad bro, why u mad bro? i'm needed make ur sad, u my bad bro.

Attached: gelbooru.com 1718599 1girl animal_hat blue_eyes cat_hat chan_co evangelion_3.0_you_can_(not)_redo ey (1000x1000, 391K)

never tag me again you disgusting asushit poster

>team nut butter
No wonder you hate it desu

Stay mad kiddo

Attached: gelbooru.com 1716420 1girl ayakashi_(monkeypanch) badge blue_eyes brown_hair evangelion_3.0_you_can_ (850x944, 370K)

tbdesu it's not even a good april fools joke. There's not even a joke like the google layout or the board mergers desu

Attached: burnsakuraburn.jpg (960x720, 121K)

I think it's more akin to an easter egg hunt with the eggs being the internal logic behind this clusterfuck.

more qt3.14 like yuu

good post

What are you doing with my wife and daughter?!

Nuke Japan.

More chocolate girls

Attached: 1515345728221.jpg (913x1500, 337K)

less peanut butter

Traitor

Attached: No More Jazz.jpg (540x720, 91K)

more minigirls

Attached: 1514752137543.jpg (850x850, 88K)

By not being a peanut butter

This

test

Attached: Alien 9 yuri 13.png (538x426, 318K)

more creampie

test

test2

gey

Attached: 049.jpg (574x500, 58K)

test

Imagine it. A creme poster. The exact smooth color of delicate, yet powerful authority. The color to swoon over every opposer and follower the creme sets eyes on. A creme's presence is already known, as you can sense an aura of superiority and objective greatness just being within the vicinity of a creme. From mental, to physical, to emotional attributions, the creme is simply unparalleled despite the enemy's best efforts.

Imagine the day in the life of a creme. You wake up, remembering the night before. Ah, a fruitful night. You impregnated every woman within your general vicinity with strong, fertile creme seed. You get out of your bed, looking around to fine a similar sight; a New York penthouse given to you by a quite affluent woman you dated years ago, but soon dumped after finding out she prefers the infidels. The chocolate barbarians scraping the streets and ruining the strong, powerful atmosphere any creme possesses.

You get dressed, with only the best of tailored clothes, to compliment your excellent creme figure and posture. You do not work, as banks give any cremes unimaginable wealth just for being cremes.

You go outside to be greeted by your personal limo, which takes you to a clubhouse which is creme exclusive. On the way, you pass through the Ghetto. This is a part of the city where the underlings and scum of society reside. The peeps, the minis, the peanut butter, and the chocolates. They scream in joy and envy as an authentic creme passes through their bottom-feeder district. Some of them try throwing rocks at your limo, only to be detained by the creme police force, many being your friend.

Life is good as a creme don't you ever wince in envy being scum?

crem = gud

creme = gud

crem ib bery gud

nipple