Gimme things to draw

gimme things to draw

Attached: hidden major arcana.png (900x1440, 331K)

draw easter monsters feasting on Jow Forumss corpse

A peep futa raping a peanutbutter boi

Killua

Attached: 41512091_p10.png (600x847, 424K)

my dayly life listenings, made poposedly
car doors being open-close hard
car bips
people in cars with speakers for political votes
cars passing constantly
flys
wind
people screaming outside
people lauging outside
inside building is difrent
constroction sense i live here, every day, fake ofcorse
metal balls droping
women going up-down stairs various times repeatedly with wood shoes
couple screaming each other
young guys with top sale music instruments playing and singing worst then babys and retards
and all this, just cause i turned of my computer
wellcome my reality, a manufactured artificial one that constantly promoted technology and made by "humans"
believe i'm lieing ?
i wish, its worst actualy
every adult here looks a kid,
every kid looks an adult,
and everything that is given free (including music fetivals) is ignored by "this public" "this people".
wy ?
made they not humans, may under some artificial controll, i dont know, but makes me wanna vomit.
good thing is: it does not work.
and thats wy im watching shit here now.
not their "supost greatness" "supost control"

Liz

Attached: liz.jpg (500x500, 164K)

Attached: unka ynka.png (1440x900, 204K)

very good

I wish someone took a pic of a iguana holding a coffee cup

Can you draw Entire Equs

This but a bit more grotesque

Attached: image.jpg (567x800, 63K)

Attached: urky urkt.png (1440x900, 33K)

bant tan

Attached: 1522502799294.jpg (870x1215, 143K)

Attached: lol wexd.png (1440x900, 24K)

Thanks man!

this

A jar of peanut butter committing suicide

draw some PEEPFFAGS on suicide w3atch LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

inbf4 go back to gaia

>homestuck

Attached: trolololol.png (1440x900, 26K)

Can you redraw this in your style?

Attached: angel of light completed.png (1528x1544, 355K)

Thanks my amigo
It's coolo

Imagine it. A creme poster. The exact smooth color of delicate, yet powerful authority. The color to swoon over every opposer and follower the creme sets eyes on. A creme's presence is already known, as you can sense an aura of superiority and objective greatness just being within the vicinity of a creme. From mental, to physical, to emotional attributions, the creme is simply unparalleled despite the enemy's best efforts.

Imagine the day in the life of a creme. You wake up, remembering the night before. Ah, a fruitful night. You impregnated every woman within your general vicinity with strong, fertile creme seed. You get out of your bed, looking around to fine a similar sight; a New York penthouse given to you by a quite affluent woman you dated years ago, but soon dumped after finding out she prefers the infidels. The chocolate barbarians scraping the streets and ruining the strong, powerful atmosphere any creme possesses.

You get dressed, with only the best of tailored clothes, to compliment your excellent creme figure and posture. You do not work, as banks give any cremes unimaginable wealth just for being cremes.

You go outside to be greeted by your personal limo, which takes you to a clubhouse which is creme exclusive. On the way, you pass through the Ghetto. This is a part of the city where the underlings and scum of society reside. The peeps, the minis, the peanut butter, and the chocolates. They scream in joy and envy as an authentic creme passes through their bottom-feeder district. Some of them try throwing rocks at your limo, only to be detained by the creme police force, many being your friend.

Life is good as a creme, don't you ever wince in envy being scum?

>
soypost

Attached: ork.png (1440x900, 216K)

Draw the queen of creme, peeplet

Attached: f4358f4179bbc395b50c5df2b5909877.png (319x403, 226K)

Even speedwagon is scared

Draw Gay nigger communist Jewish Feminist Futa Bitches fucking each other and in the back have Nazi soldiers aimed at them.

draw pic related

Attached: rus.jpg (334x316, 32K)

DRAW MORE PEEPS
GIVE PEEPS (YOU)S
IGNORE NON-PEEPS
PEEPS PEEPS PEEPS
PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP
Peep Peep Peep Peep
peep peep peep peep peep peep

MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG MINI GANG

draw a guy with a skull mask being happy pls