Honest question for team posters

Did you do honestly like the food from the team that you were assigned? honestly, I dont even like peeps, they are too sweet, and they have a weird texture

Attached: never forget peep.png (506x514, 232K)

They were based on Oreo types like mini oreos, peep oreos, etc

Explain to me how I can live in this country and not like chocolate

Attached: 1522286898266.jpg (799x1200, 290K)

I already forgot my team XD

I didn't even understand what was happening. I'd shown up late and no one told me what was going on. I was assigned peanut butter. I've never even eaten peanut butter.

seriously? to be honest, as annoying as the cremefags were, I would honestly go on their side

Team chocolate here
I really like anything chocolate
as long as its not as fucking tasteless as pure dark chocolate

peanut butter. not really a fan.

pbposter here. I love peanut butter, and if I were to pick one of the teams based on my personal preference it would have been pb

PB

Attached: Artorias.jpg (500x582, 37K)

never had a peep in my life

You’re not missing out, peep bro

Mini will always be a true an hero
>Spend time jerking off to discords
>Spend time making OC
>Spend time kts

Peanut butter is pretty sweet desu. By the way, did something happen or did it just end like that? I was asleep.

Nope PB won!

I only like peanut butter when it's in chocolate which is why I also hoped chocolate would win when our team had the lowest score!

i have literally never eaten a peep before

dude, I fucking love peanut butter

Really? How the fuck?

It was pretty obvious from the beginning. Gookmoot made this whole thing to simulate a race war or something, the yellow ones came out on top in the end. Gookmoot probably did it because he's asian. It wasn't RNG, it was pedetermined. The future is chinese.

>Get on at midnight
>Randomly assigned Team Mini
>Last place
>Immediately start making OC,get a few threads going with 200+ replies
>Watch as we rise up to second
>About to dethrone creme and take #1
>Go to sleep, pretty happy that we'll win
>Do Easter shit the rest of the day
>Check Jow Forums at midnight tonight
>Ended up in last fucking place
>Even the choconiggers did better
Why even live?

i remember you. Mini had some cool OC at first, but then that dissapeared and frogposted a few times. You tried your best but your team was just utter shit. How does it feel, being the only worthwhile human being in your whole team?

I absolutely love the feeling of hot white cream in my throat, if that counts.

Attached: 1522101096119.jpg (449x507, 69K)

At least it was fun. The points were probably random anyways. I'd be happier if any team other than peanut butter had one, though. They were pretty much the worst team while I was on.

Attached: MINI.png (500x466, 188K)

i think peanut butter is absolutely disgusting

yeah I like peanut butter, didn't enjoyed the game 2bh, I'm glad that shit ended