ONE NIGHT STANDS

What is pols opinion of one night stands?

Are they alpha or degenerate?

Attached: 1514521762674.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

Depends on the age of who you're grooming, Achmed

degen. it comes with disease and babies. and u gain nothing

if you don't impregnate and she doesn't carry to term you're obviously a cuck

They promote promiscuity and devalue or destroy the family unit, thus leading to the degeneration of the nation

Attached: 1522036736268.png (298x212, 152K)

degenerate
promiscuity is one of the most jewish concepts that have ever been invented

Both you can be an alpha and engage in degenerate behavior just like you can be a beta and abstain.

both

bump. i really gotta check to see when OP is from a Muslim country

Degenerate. Don't bother going after whores.

Exactly. So the correct answer to the ops question is, it’s both.

Degenerate.
Hot in theory but in practice you'll get super-gonorrhea.

Muslims are too busy chasing little girls than posting in a butthurt nazi club

Your mom was all in favor of it last night.. tell her if she finds my wrist watch in her vag that she can mail it back to me.

>tfw no wild nazi bi gf with hot gf
Why live

Attached: 1521080213622.jpg (300x252, 19K)

sex is for reproduction
normies and atheists can't fathom it

Disgusting, the whole 'sexual experience' stuff is a roastie propaganda. Men who are expected to be good in bed on the wedding night are married to a whore.

Both men and women should be chaste till marriage, even if religion is not real, it got this absolutely right.

If you wanna fuck her, just don't for your penis's sake, marry her if it's that bad

Good for men, bad for women.
Alpha males have one night stands, degenerate women have them too.

Women are gonna do it anyway. With or without someone of their own race. Absolutely degenerate.

Not OP but UK legal age is 16 so let's use that and assume OP isn't banging toddlers.

Degenerate. I'm sex-positive but such promiscuity brings nothing but cultural decay. Sex should only occur in the context of a loving couple/marriage.
These hedonist, nihilist "alphas" that are sometimes praised are nothing but another symptom of the west's decay.

You’re alpha if you can attract many women but you shouldn’t sleep with them because of STDs and it destroys the fabric of society

Our societies are infected with lust, and I don't believe atheism is all to blame, but destroying traditional values without embracing new ones has sank the west in the most absolute nihilist dystopia. Only someone drowning in their on dopamine would not be able to see this.

kinda degenerate

>banging a chick makes you a cuck
fullretard.jpg

duuude
why would you even want it back? you'll never get the smell off it

Degenerate.

Nothing there for you but emptiness, disease, and other trouble.

Also, STDs are becoming more and more lethal everyday as viruses and bacteria mutate to become ultra-resistant. This is a HUGE issue and no-one talks about this because the stupid sexual revolution is now part of the status quo.

Attached: full.jpg (720x540, 150K)

That's a good thing though, AIDS killed a bunch of fags and super STDs will destroy degenerates.

i've had many one-night stands.

but they were all with other guys

good point, guess supposedly there's some new super resistant clap going around

Depends. If you've got the urge to colonize, nothing wrong with seeding a negress and abandoning her. Doing it to white women is degenerate.

>perpetuating the type of behaviour revolving women riding the cock carousel
>want to marry a woman that is not a roastie
>still asking whether one night stands are degenerate

Of course it is. But what astounds me is the lack of self awareness

It makes your dick feel good. And haven't you head of protection?

Degenerate because I can't get any.

Attached: thiskillsthegoose.png (1277x772, 1.44M)

both

it's obvious

Attached: homer.jpg (785x590, 35K)

Degenerate

it breeds a culture that goes against Marital monogamy

The term “one night stand”, or now commonly abbreviated as ONS is a fool’s trick and whoever uses this term shows their lack of experience sexually and as a lover. When having sex, you should be completely in the moment, no expectations, no thinking about future, no worrying about past. It should just be you and her, right now (right then). Going into sex thinking it as a one might stand is putting expectations on the interaction, you've already failed. How would you ever know that is the only night you will fuck, if you’re any good then they will want more and more. Sex is always better the next time around too. So my suggestion dear poster is stop putting labels on your experience, learn what you can and be in the moment. When I evolved as a lover I never had another one night stand, sometimes relationships did not last very long, maybe a week or two, but they were always full and passionate. Best of luck pal.

Nature always finds a way. I wonder when Super AIDS will become a thing and start ravaging the gay community like the original AIDS did?

Of course no-one wants to talk about it because our society encourages this sort of hedonistic behaviour, and even praises it in the media.

Super gonorrhea right?

These roasties don't realise how they are fucking themselves over in the long term though; when they reach 30 and their looks start to fade and they can no longer get Chad, who obviously doesn't want these aging whores when he can get a 20 year old just as easily, they start getting bitter and wondering where it all went wrong. The answer of course is blindingly obvious, but not to them, and that's why they kill themselves once they hit "the wall". It gets even worse if they can't have kids or try and replace that need to nurture with pets, which is their biological clock screaming at them to have kids. But of course they ignore it and wonder why they fall into spirals of depression, self-medication with prescription or illegal drugs and eventual suicide when they realise they've been sold a lie and there's no turning back. It's sad because they've been tricked but they're too stupid and/or stubborn to admit this.

Attached: IMG_5621.jpg (500x436, 38K)

Anybody got her feet pics?

>Super gonorrhea right?
yep, guess some brit got it earlier this year and the usual stuff didn't work but they got him partially cured with some other drug
pretty crazy

Degenerate. Studies have shown that women indulging in such acts literally degenerate their ability to pair bond. Having sex with multiple partners literally damages them psychologically.

It has to do with how the female biological survival mechanisms operate and is kinda relate to the whole "daddy issues" phenomenon.

When a female grows up in a household or a general environment with no positive male leadership by way of a father or something similar she develops sexually sooner, goes through puberty sooner, and is hardwired to seek sex sooner so as to seek a means of provision and protection that the father or any other male father figure provided for her as a child. The body essentially goes into panic mode and tells itself it needs to develop sooner so it can have children sooner and therefore secure resources and protection. But alongside this, it also degenerates the female in question's ability to pair bond because it's essentially telling itself that the current social environment is dangerous and that the highest chance of survival will be met with no pair bonding, because pair bonding would result in catastrophic emotional overload if something was to happen to the male partner. This is why you see females with daddy issues jumping from male to male seeking the same thing from different people and why it's never good enough. Yes hypergamy is also an issue here but it's amplified due to the female's damaged psyche.

The "multiple partners" issue is similar although the degradation of the ability to pair bond is more gradual than a seemingly early developmental thing. With each new sexual partner the body tells itself that multiple partners = a dangerous social environment, because in a natural setting a woman would pair bond for life with the first mate she finds unless something happens to him or she has to escape for the sake of her own safety. In which case, again, the ability to pair bond is a liability and a detriment so it's degraded over time.

>MUH DOPAMINE SHOT
literally soyboy tier

This user gets it.

If you ask me these days ONS are dangerous as fuck. Every harlot is a potential rape sentence now.
There's a rule, "Don't put your dick in crazy."
How'd you know if she crazy? Time baby...Time.

One night stands hold the potential to develop into romantic relationship.

I just went out on a date with a black chick with huge tits, and a nice face (for a sheboon). I'll probably fuck her next weekend.

Attached: scoreland-model-8.jpg (797x1200, 265K)

Yes, but only a little potential. And more often than not they have more potential to become a relationship based on lust mistaken for love which will ultimately be destructive and detrimental to both parties.

Getting hurt is not detrimental but educational experience that is required to find your true self.

Okay for a man

Degenerate for a woman

Simple as

Stop filling every thread with your cuckery, faggot.

So coverering the faces of girls with my creamy man goo is bad?

It's nihilistic and quite a grim process.

But it's not like I'm not doing it by choices or that I could pull it off. I don't like the principles but it doesn't change anything.

I`m currently only posting in two(2) threads you flaming homosexual. There are lot of Finnposters out there since today is a national holiday so most of us who are employed are free to shitpost for the entire day.

And you're all cucks.

So cucked that you'd consider getting into a relationship with a cum dumpster.

What is love?

If you think any woman can find her true self through multiple failed relationships with men then you don't understand women at all.

A woman finds her true self through a man. A worthy man is her means to delve deep into herself and discover her true nature. That's always been how it is and will always be how it is and it's why despite having everything they want today, all women are lost and miserable and taking it out on men, because they instinctively recognise that men aren't doing their job and training them within the household to be all they can be.

Also, see my previous post. The more sexual partners a woman has the more psychologically damaged she is and the less ability she has to pair bond. So by definition she loses the ability to discover her true self a little more with every male she sleeps with.

Baby don't hurt me?

Ultra-degenerate. It's one of the main reasons that most millennial western women are unmarriable - the more sexual partners a woman has the less likely she'll be able to remain loyal to a man/hold down a marriage. I suppose it doesn't matter now though as the damage has already been done on a civilizational scale, so enjoy your roasties I guess.

don't hurt me

One night stand is alpha, the ability to derive the most natural of pleasure without any fukin titles or expectation is great. And the chances of diseases are just exagerration created by beta virgins who tell themselves that it will be alright, cause they aint getting aids. Unless ur fukin somewhere in africa, then its an issue.

Just dont make your life dependent on one night stand though, you cant be doing this shit till ur 40.

don't hurt me!

Not personally, no.

Had what I thought would be a quick tryst with a just separated babe in 1991, and kept going back. Still there.

You never know how things will turn out. Never say never.

Attached: Sophia Loren, 1954.jpg (1200x851, 252K)

This is pretty much my thought process. I'm in my early thirties and the chance of me finding a marriageable non whore woman around my age is slim to none, so I figure why not enjoy busting nuts inside slutty cougars I meet on Tinder. It's not fulfilling, but it feels good and is fun...

they are the stupidest thing you could ever do while being dragged along by your dick
why not just hire a fucking whore like your da

100% degenerate

pic related

yeah I've had one-night stands before. it's NOT fun. sure it feels good at the time, feels lonely later. and it's certainly not good for women.

it's best for men and women to have one sexual partner for life, unless their partner dies or betrays them. we should be marrying young. it's unfortunate how the economy has been so fucked, and parents and other authorities don't help young men and women to to go on the path of creating a family, just HURR DURR FINISH HIGH SCHOOL GO TO COLLEGE GET A CAREER.

Attached: photo_2018-03-29_18-00-56.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

Why would you wanna get the smell off?

One problem with your story. Virgin women dont exist. Im 31...

I had dozens of one night stands and dozens of flings and relationships.

Had an std once and impregnated a girl twice.

Ask me what you need to know.

no more.

depends on what kind of girl you are sleeping with.
if shes whore then ok.

How'd you get the same girl impregnated the second time? Not a fan of learning from your mistakes?

>1 post by this ID
>Happenings in FL
Don't post in slide threads

There's a growing number of western guys who seek foreign wives abroad (usually SEA) or convert to Islam, you could look in to that if you ever decide that you want a wife/family.

virgin women do exist, but not at age 31. search for a younger woman.

I'm 27, and I don't date older than 21.

He fucked her again.

>actually thinking there's a single virgin woman alive in the USA today over the age of 16...

Two different girls. Although the first one still wants me to impregnate her again.

Neither of those was accidental. I have a breeding fetish

>problem is, the foreigners fall victim to the (((conditioning))) just like western women did. The ONLY way out is to live somewhere where there is still societal pressure on women to not be whores. Fewer and fewer exist.

Degenerate. Everytime you have a one night stand you are collectively adding to the "fucked up value" of women. Especially if she's a virgin. Of course this is Jow Forums so you'll have a bunch of retarded pseudo-Chad's complain about how women are all whores and then go fuck another random girl. Women in the USA are completely and utterly ruined.

Shes wearing clothes in a lake and smoking? The tattos? Whats with this chick

Men NEED to have sex. If you don't have a trad wife, the only alternative is to fuck roasties.

I can never go through with one.

Oh? What's going to happen? You're going to burst into flames? You don't NEED shit you animal. Quit making excuses.

Degenerate. I would never even date a woman if I found out she had a one night stand.

most Americans don't lose their virginity until age 18. and women lose it later than men.

but yeah I would never, ever marry an American woman unless I was Amish or something.

well, you could make the argument for the village whore. that one girl that is just so far gone, it's not going to make things worse if another guy fucks her. but fucking a lot of men ruins our ability to pair-bond too.

for men its alpha because its hard. for women degenerate because its easy.

they are alpha but unportected sex with a random girl youve just met is degenerate, sex with a condom is shit so therefore one night stands are pointless unless you dont use a condom which is degenerate

Absolute degeneration. It's unhealthy, carries the risk of disease, risk of getting involved with a bad/crazy person and even with birth control carries the risk of pregnancy. But more importantly than that it's one of the best examples of how our societies has started valuing short term impulsive pleasure over long term lasting fulfillment.

When I see supposedly "Alphas" having sex with a new random chick every week what I see is a kid that never grew up.

Then tell me what's wrong about feeling good

Yes, in manner of speaking you will. You will become bitter and angry. I'd much rather have a trad wife, but that wont happen unless I convert to Islam and move to Afghanistan, so I'll just keep fucking roasties so I don't snap and shoot up a movie theater.

Fucking mods...

You know your civilization is fucked in the ass when you hear good marriage advice from Jow Forums of all places. Top Kek!

>Are they alpha or degenerate?
>alpha or degenerate?
>alpha
>or
>degenerate

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

>most Americans don't lose their virginity until age 18
What.....
>and women lose it later than men.
What the fuck have you been smoking?
Dude I don't know about you but seriously in went to 2 different High Schools. I lost my fucking virginity in the 8th grade before freshman year and I can confirm 2 of my closest friends did as well.
By Freshman year's end it's safe to say that at least half the males in my class had gotten laid. By the time we were 18 I would say the % was in the 90+% range of people who had gotten laid.
The people who were left in the dust were some strait up pic related or complete social autists.
Hell even the band kids got pussy....the ones who didn't are literal faggots and were probably swordfighting behind closed doors.

Attached: article-2638807-1E32E02900000578-253_634x732.jpg (634x732, 62K)

>At 18 years old, American men buttsecks each other
Fuck yeah!