Peanut butter won

>Peanut butter won
Well where where the other teams ranked?

Attached: A13A6FF5-ECF7-45C9-A291-A580434CF2A5.jpg (605x454, 123K)

Creme won

Attached: EW14.jpg (1500x2115, 599K)

t. straightcuck cremefag
PB #1 (deserved desu)
Choco #2 (got backstabbed by pb lole)
Peep #3 (JUST)
Creme #4 (btfo)
Mini #5 (lazy cunts)

Presumably everyone gets the rick-roll, not just the winning team.
Can't believe they thought they'd rick roll us in 2018, it's just made this subpar april fools even worse.

It was funny
Rick roll was to piss you off, that was the point

Last year's led to the creation of this board, all I'm saying is they could've gone for something a bit more creative than shitting up the board for 24 hours. Last years actually brought niggas together but this shit was just pointless spamming. And come on, you could've gone with something better than a rick roll, my dad's tired of rick rolls and hes 52

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Yet another enthralling response Denmark, congratulations.

niggas will accuse you of being mad, but you right tho.

thanks man, it's over now anyway, no need to continue the shitstorm.

Yeah, fuck you. It was fun. Fun does not have to have a point.

nice fore!

Was it though?

yeah

It was for people who do not treat internet stuff so seriously. Fucking hell, leave those sorrows of yours for your real life and don't bring them here. Not everything has to have meaning, point, goal or whatever. Just enjoy.

sounds like you're taking this "enjoying the internet" stuff pretty seriously

inb4 my wife cirno

Nigga I can have fun but a hundred retards spamming shit isn't quite my idea of fun. I don't see the enjoyment in just being a bellend.

My wife cirno so cute

Stop shaming Denmark you sad person

Sweet quads!
nice lewds

ty, shame it was on such a useless post.

2 late for that mang

Attached: SPHERICITY.png (376x361, 197K)

You're rude!

Attached: 32432432.png (640x358, 185K)

Well, it seems you enjoy complaining and nagging a lot. Pathetic. But ok, if you did not find it fun, you could just, I dunno, leave for a day? Is it really that hard if it was such a pain in the arse for you?

Blæs det ud af din rǿv!

Attached: 0405198754317.jpg (265x261, 18K)

You should be happy that anyone at all paid attention to this trashcan and the trash in it.